wmwadeii's Death Vigil #2 review

Death Vigil #2 Review

See the Review Rating Overview page on my blog for more information on how I rate each comic.

• Cover & Solicit - 5/5
  • Art, Colors & Inking - 4/5 - Weighted Double
  • Layout & Flow - 4/5
  • Story - 5/5 - Weighted Triple

Verdict - 4.9 (10/10)

Stjepan Sejic continues to show us he has more talents than just beautiful art in his series Death Vigil. His art continues to amaze and his world building and character development makes this first issue perfect. Sejic adds just the perfect amount of humor and character interaction to get you wanting to know more about them. While I did find the start of the issue a bit awkward, Sejic wrote it as a way to show the interelation of his characters and their joining the Vigil. Sejic is telling an excellent story and the way he presents it makes it highly enjoyable.

- For my FULL thoughts and previews of this issue, see the Death Vigil #2 Review at Images Unplugged.