Follow

Death Queen

Character » Death Queen appears in 54 issues.

Lady Death's mother.

So is that a Mask?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

Behind the mask she is crying as much as I am on the inside, but just like me, she puts up the mask of the smile, so no one knows my deep, inner emotional pain and trauma?  

^___^ 

*worlds smallest piano and violin and triangle rap quartet starts playing in the background* 

ladydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ladydeath
    @aztek the lost:   If you notice her skin is far from white and she is lusting to be one with Lady Death as a whole, so be apart of her she wears a mask to make herself feel like her.  Only a thought.  ^_^  

also thank you for pointing this out.  ^_^
    oldgum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By oldgum

So, now we know she's Marion, Hope's mother.

Karbide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Karbide

Ok so this question is over a year and a half old but I'm new here and just wanted to throw in on my inaugural post.

Yes it is indeed a mask & from what I understand reading through the current series It's more of a mockery of Lady Death, although if you have also followed the series you probably already know this and I have provided no real new info.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.