Predictions on where this is all headed...

#1 Posted by slopoke89 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have any predictions on where this arc is headed? Will anyone die? A few important people have been affected by it so far, like Alfred and Commissioner Gordon...how do you guys think that will be played out in the future?

The cover of Batman #17 looks like it could go in several different directions, but all of them look pretty bad...most of you all are pretty good at this type of thing, so I'm curious as to what you think.

#2 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (852 posts) - - Show Bio

They introduce Stephanie Brown again only to have her get killed by the Joker for the fans :P

In all seriousness though, I'm guessing that Nightwing's identity gets revealed to the public, Jason Todd's girlfriend (Isabel I think) gets killed, and Alfred gets crippled.

#3 Posted by 3D_Dedrick (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that this will be more of a death of alliances than a actual death, with nightwing kiling the joker, batman disowns him from the family, and the bat family chooses sides depending on where their royalties lies dick or bruce

#4 Posted by slopoke89 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you're on to something there...I guess the most glaring clue is the title of the arc. I like this because it leaves avenues open for each character to develop on their own, while at the same time giving new history to them.

I also think you're on to something with Stephanie Brown, lol

#5 Posted by BR_Havoc (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it will end with the death of the Joker but I believe it will be Jason that kills him and takes that final step to being more of an anti hero plus it makes sense I mean why is his team called the outlaws who are they running from?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.