Follow

Death of the Endless

Character » Death of the Endless appears in 223 issues.

One of the seven Endless, inconceivably powerful beings, Death is both lord and personification of all death and life. She is well known for being the opposite of what most people think death is like; rather than being an ominous figure, she is a friend to all under her auspice.

Who knows much about Death?

OracleX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OracleX

Yes I left that ambiguously philosophical just to see who might read this.

If I don't have a story in my head I get very bored during my day job. I was wondering, who knows much about Neil Gaiman's Sandman series? I'd like to try to write a fic. I am just curious to learn who has read the series and who will have to check the wiki entries to understand the story.

My story would be about how Death gets caught in the Burgess trap. My avatar is Death and she is one of my favorite comic characters. She is kind of like the sister everyone wants.

Here is an awesome picture I found on Comic Alliance today. I can only name a few and I have read most of the series

No Caption Provided
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

I love Death (of the endless)  

Haven't had the chance to check her series but seen her in Sandman and Action Comics and I feel like she is an awesome character who more people should take a crack at writing

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.