avengpymhawk's Death of Dracula #1 - The Death of Dracula review

Death of Dracula

I started collecting around the time, Tomb of Dracula ended. I have bought over 50 issues in back-stock since. I am a huge fan of Dracula in comics and the movies.
I thought this was a above average read, but the problem that I had was that Dracula fell  way to easley. Other than that it was a good introduction into the future X-Men epic and a good inside to Marvel's vampire community.

Other reviews for Death of Dracula #1 - The Death of Dracula

All hail Xarus! 0

Just to let you know EXTREME SPOILER WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED  EXTREME SPOILER WARNING!!!   Summary  Die Mr. Boring! lol Janus first son of Dracula watches as the various vampire factions arrive from all over the globe. They have been summoned by his father to a meeting a grave importance. He greets each faction’s leaders and later attends the meeting itself. At the meeting some voice a problem with how Dracula rule...