avengpymhawk's Death of Dracula #1 - The Death of Dracula review

Death of Dracula

I started collecting around the time, Tomb of Dracula ended. I have bought over 50 issues in back-stock since. I am a huge fan of Dracula in comics and the movies.
I thought this was a above average read, but the problem that I had was that Dracula fell  way to easley. Other than that it was a good introduction into the future X-Men epic and a good inside to Marvel's vampire community.

Other reviews for Death of Dracula #1 - The Death of Dracula

Just What You (Didn't) Ask For: Loads of Vampires! 0

Vampires are getting to be a pain in the neck. Everyone is getting vampire fever these days and now, we see there are way more vampires in the Marvel universe than we might have realized.  The Good Like most of you, I'm getting sick of vampires as well. I have to admit I'm not overly familiar with the full history of Dracula and vampires in the Marvel universe but we do see some interesting things here. I wasn't aware that Dracula had kids. Things start out with a "once-a-century gathering" of t...