Follow

Death Note

Object » Death Note appears in 29 issues.

The Death Note is an object that is a Shinigami(death God)'s tool. There are many rules that apply to using it, but the basic rule is that writing someone's name in the Death Note kills them.

Question

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Assimilation

In this page, I went to each capter of the manga and wrote the rules that it states out, and I was wondering if this is plagerism, since this is also how it is listed in many other Death Note fansites and Death note references. If this is plagerism, then I wonder if it could be deleted, since it wasn't meant to be.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jax

Resonate says:

"Assimilation says:
    "In this page, I went to each capter of the manga and wrote the rules that it states out, and I was wondering if this is plagerism, since this is also how it is listed in many other Death Note fansites and Death note references. If this is plagerism, then I wonder if it could be deleted, since it wasn't meant to be. "
    suck up XD lol I shouldn't think so in this circumstance....but god knows what I know about plagiarism"

Res teach me how to put those destination boxes like the one you did on the Tidus page that didn't need it.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

Assimilation says:

"In this page, I went to each capter of the manga and wrote the rules that it states out, and I was wondering if this is plagerism, since this is also how it is listed in many other Death Note fansites and Death note references. If this is plagerism, then I wonder if it could be deleted, since it wasn't meant to be. "

suck up XD

lol I shouldn't think so in this circumstance....but god knows what I know about plagiarism

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Resonate

nah they're

not usin that code anymore, they don't like it at all. It's being done away with in CV 2.0 regardless, and the Mods get pissed lol

I got PM'ed by a mod about that, so lemme tell you to stop before you start to avoid an embarassing PM

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Jax

Resonate says:

"nah they're not usin that code anymore, they don't like it at all. It's being done away with in CV 2.0 regardless, and the Mods get pissed lol I got PM'ed by a mod about that, so lemme tell you to stop before you start to avoid an embarassing PM "

Ok but like I said it didn't need it. The page isn't even that long anyway.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By zero edge

Well that's how it's written in the book... I don't think summarizing something like this would make any sense. I wouldn't summarize "With great power comes great responsibility" to "with a lot of power comes a lot of responsiblity" ...that would look ridiculous.

refer to submission guidelines on questions about plagiarism.

http://www.comicvine.com/submission-guidelines/40430/

SilverZeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By SilverZeo

What the fact that if the wielder hands over the Death Note to another, he will have no memory of Death Note. And what about Light's made up rules? Like if you destroy the Death note, you will die; or, you will die if you don't write down someone's name in a matter of days?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Resonate

he'll get around to finishing the rest of the page lol

right now his page is messed up

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Assimilation2

zero edge says:

"Well that's how it's written in the book... I don't think summarizing something like this would make any sense. I wouldn't summarize "With great power comes great responsibility" to "with a lot of power comes a lot of responsiblity" ...that would look ridiculous. refer to submission guidelines on questions about plagiarism.
    " />http://www.comicvine.com/submission-guidelines/40430/"

Yay, i didn't plagerize. YES

Resonate says:

"he'll get around to finishing the rest of the page lol right now his page is messed up"

Unfortunately

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.