Follow

Deadshot

Character » Deadshot appears in 996 issues.

Deadshot is one of the world's greatest assassins, mostly known for his expert marksmanship and near perfect track record. He has been on all sides of the heroes and villains spectrum, and would do anything for his daughter. He is currently a core member of the Suicide Squad.

Should Deadshot be a in a Batman movie?

Moonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Moonhawk

Would he fit in with the whole story?

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Depends on the story. With the announced reboot where they are supposed to make a more JLA friendly batman, it would likely be hit or miss.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Blood1991

No, a cartoon yes, but I would much rather see, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, Hush, Harley Quinn or the Penguin be portrayed in a new Batman movie.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach

That much is true, there are a slew of Batman villains that should get a movie before Deadshot

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By serpent222

As much as I love Deadshot, I would never really be interested in Deadshot in a Batman movie. Deadshot never has some big master plan, his skills in unarmed combat are mild (at best) compared to Batman. Considering his only strength is his guns, it just wouldn't make for a compelling movie. I would, however, love to see him as a villain in another character's movie. This will never happen, but I'd totally freak if there were a secret six movie.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I think he'd make a great side-villain, sorta like Bullseye's role in Daredevil. Underrated movie BTW.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.