Should Deadshot be a in a Batman movie?

#1 Posted by Moonhawk (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Would he fit in with the whole story?

#2 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the story. With the announced reboot where they are supposed to make a more JLA friendly batman, it would likely be hit or miss.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

No, a cartoon yes, but I would much rather see, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, The Riddler, Hush, Harley Quinn or the Penguin be portrayed in a new Batman movie.

#4 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8869 posts) - - Show Bio

That much is true, there are a slew of Batman villains that should get a movie before Deadshot

#5 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Deadshot, I would never really be interested in Deadshot in a Batman movie. Deadshot never has some big master plan, his skills in unarmed combat are mild (at best) compared to Batman. Considering his only strength is his guns, it just wouldn't make for a compelling movie. I would, however, love to see him as a villain in another character's movie. This will never happen, but I'd totally freak if there were a secret six movie.

#6 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he'd make a great side-villain, sorta like Bullseye's role in Daredevil. Underrated movie BTW.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.