First Look: 'Arkham City' Deadshot Action Figure

Posted by G-Man (18851 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Collectibles is getting ready for the fourth wave of their 'Batman: Arkham City' action figures. On their Facebook page, they like to tease upcoming figures. Deadshot was teased but is now fully revealed.

The line includes Batman, Talia and Nightwing and will be available in March 2013. With his recent appearance on Arrow, you can imagine that there will be more interest in the character.

Thoughts on how this figure looks? Are you collecting the Arkham City figures?

#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (34885 posts) - - Show Bio

That's actually really cool. Hopefully they'll release a Bane one, too.

Staff
#2 Posted by JamDamage (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he looked stupid as hell on Arkham City. This figure looks okay. I was never a big fan of Deadshots suit. I like the character, just not the suit.

#3 Posted by TheJokerha (161 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't have known that was suppose to be Deadshot if they hadn't told me. It's not a bad figure. Pretty cool looking. I like the double barrels on the wrist guns. But fit doesn't look like Floyd in the face to me. And the costume is pretty generic action soldier. I guess they were going more for a Commando look than the comic book version.

Not a bad modern gunfighter/ assasin action figure, but it's not really Deadshot to me.

#4 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (884 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even remember him being in Arkham City: p I did just rent it, though, and I had to play through it pretty quickly

#5 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks great. His was the first Arkham City side mission I was able to solve.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34898 posts) - - Show Bio

I seen the last day that Rocksteady said there is two big secrets from Arkham City that nobody has picked up on/ solved yet. I wonder what they are 

#7 Posted by fica990 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@G_Money_Christmas said:

I don't even remember him being in Arkham City: p I did just rent it, though, and I had to play through it pretty quickly

He is in one of the side missions where he kills some political prisoners for Strange...

#8 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2388 posts) - - Show Bio

When is Grundy going to be announced? (If ever) I hope he's one if the mystery supersize figures, or else his design from Injustice will be made into a kick ass figure.

#9 Edited by kid Apollo (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheJokerha: the look they were goin for in his costume was a prisoner with weapons. if you look at his chest its got the Arkham symbol on it, implying that he was a prisoner in the city. Zsasz has a similar look but his the prisoner pants and sleeves.

someone please tell me they've got Bane and Mr. Freeze coming!

#10 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I HATE that costume. Cool looking figure, though.

#11 Posted by RoTheKid (254 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty cool! :)

#12 Posted by Fetts (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

I will admit, I'm liking the look. I think Deadshot's look in CW's Arrow should have looked more like this.

#13 Posted by longbowhunter (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this design. Would it have been so hard to include Deadshot in Dark Knight Rises?

#14 Posted by FatFriar_16 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like what happened to Deadshot in the new "Arrow" series.

(I'm not a fan of this guy. lol)

#15 Posted by zaohxc (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks nice.

#16 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7951 posts) - - Show Bio

very detailed

#17 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugly design, very good sculpt.

#19 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks better than the Arrow Deadshot I think...

#20 Posted by fluffypigeons (258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fetts said:

I will admit, I'm liking the look. I think Deadshot's look in CW's Arrow should have looked more like this.

I thought that the Deadshot on arrow was pretty cool looking.......SPOILER if you haven't seen arrow ep.3.......but i think it is dumb that they just killed him:(

#21 Posted by kid Apollo (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@longbowhunter:

i know he's not in the movie but there is a that guy with the sniper rifle, it would have been so easy for them to make him into Deadshot

#22 Posted by quiksilver70777 (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Really another Batman figure? Instead of producing another Batman figure that we don't need DC Direct should makes a Two Face or a Glayface.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.