Deadshot is in Batman Akham City

#1 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

The gun-slinging assassin is in Arkham City.

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (58349 posts) - - Show Bio

Woot.
BB

#3 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't like the costume too much.

#4 Posted by Aiden Cross (15526 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome find! Although als Revamp said, not a fan of the costume.

#5 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

LOOKS BADASS BUT THE COSTUME COULD BE BETTER

#6 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Hate the costume. It looks like he got beaten an inch away from being a homeless person with the ugly stick.

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13676 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, they are really working for this game.

TAKE THE F*&^*NG HINT CAPCOM!!!!!!!!

#8 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's cool that he's in the game, it's just his costume is just plain awful looking.

#9 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool to me. But really every time I hear something about this game it just make me want it more and more, thankfully though it comes out just a week or so before my birthday so boo-yah!!! ^_^

#10 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright!!!

#11 Posted by Bluefox170 (387 posts) - - Show Bio

In case all of you complaining about Floyd's costume aren't aware, According to the dev interview the only reason Deadshot's costume looks the way it does is because he got himself thrown into the asylum to get to his targets. He could only work with what was within the asylum to spruce up his outfit. He had his weapons smuggled in to him by other means. They were taking a more realistic approach as to how he would get into the asylum without walking through the front door wrist cannons blazing.

#12 Posted by Dakotax6 (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrist cannons blazing seems like a legit idea. Hehe.

#13 Posted by KRYPTON (1868 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, Deadshot ex-con jumpsuit costume is awesome

#14 Posted by Loki9876 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah the suit is actually an arkham inmate suit because he wanted in arkham city with some personal touches of his own@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Damn, they are really working for this game.

TAKE THE F*&^*NG HINT CAPCOM!!!!!!!!

I agree you should always have a pasion and try to do your best if you make a new game

#15 Posted by MattGalvatron (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I like deadshot. I liked that deadshot is in the game. However I'm not a fan of this new design. I like him better in the comics, aw well still cool news.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.