Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Your ideal story arc

Pacperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pacperson

There's been some Deadpool talk today, and it got me thinking...

I think we can all agree that Daniel way's run on Deadpool is going nowhere, with story arcs that have little to no impact on his character.

So lets just say that you were put in charge of the next big story arc, what would it be? what would happen? What supporting character would you have in it? 

For me i would definitely have Deadpool realize he's losing sight of who he is and what he does, and that he's getting a bad rep in the marvel U (And with the readers) so he returns to agency X, reopens it and rebuilds. Brings back Agent X, Taskmaster, Outlaw, and Sandi. And starts doing some real serious mercenary work. 

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By mavfan626

I got a story 

Deadpool gets hired to grab Infinity Gems for Doom or some think and he has no idea what they are, the Illuminati calls a meeting and they find out that 4 of the gems have been stolen from which ever members. each members then get a team together and set out to find who ever stole the gems going to the usually places thinking it's some power evil guy. Then there's a lot fight in different places, didn't really think in detail at this part. in the end the person that he gives the gems to destroys the heroes at once and Deadpool completely regrets that he did and spends the next 1000 years (in a monolog panel) fight the guys with the gems because he can't die. He finial beats him and take the Gems and turns back time and kills Daniel Way  (if the Gems can do that) and undoes what he did.. 

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Kairan1979

I got a story.

Deadpool, inspired by Deadpool Corps and annoyed by rejections from X-Men and Avengers, decides to create his own superhero team (he can't be rejected if he is a founding member, right?). He doesn't want any of his old team-ups to join, because he sincerely wants to turn a new leaf.
    So the story is devoted to Deadpool's misadventures in creating a new team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.