Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

YOU trapped in Arkham Asylun..

Spidertheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spidertheking

Okay Now I put this before and I got a lot of creative responses. I am hoping for that now :)  (P.S. I don't know where to put this so I'll just toss it here until a mod moves it)

So YOU (as in yourself) your loved one (wife, mom, son, daughter whoever you love) , and Deadpool wake up in Arkham Asylum for unknown reasons. YOU hear joker's voice  over the intercom he says that every criminal in Arkham was poisoned that( includes big criminals like bane and stuff)  and the antidote is somehow someway in you, your loved one and deadpool's brain. {Yes in your brain..}  

He also says that the poison in the criminals will kill them all by Sunday, and he will open the doors on Sunday the day is Friday how would you stay alive? To help with the description: Deadpool is really hallucinating thinking every person in red is Dr.Killbrew you are wearing a really dark orange... Also his teleporter belt is broken (beyond repair) he has no guns, just a knife. You have no cell phone or way of communication  

How would YOU Deadpool, and Your loved one survive until Friday when the day is Sunday CREATIVITY WELCOME  :) :) :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.