wow, Deadpool max is going to be father, how will be the baby?

#1 Posted by d34dp00l (144 posts) - - Show Bio

gues who is the mother: 

i think that the baby would be somthing like this: 

how you think that is going to be his baby? 

PD: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
#2 Posted by War Killer (20211 posts) - - Show Bio

O__O

#3 Posted by jcj145 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice South Park reference, but the baby could be somewhat normal at least appearance wise b/c Wade's face wasn't scarred to begin with if I remember right

#4 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't read Deadpool Max yet is Deadpool and Domino together now?
#5 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

ha ha ha sweet

#6 Posted by d34dp00l (144 posts) - - Show Bio
@jcj145:
i know dude, im just using my imagination
#7 Posted by FunnyStuff707 (179 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought mainstream Deadpool and Domino would make a good couple, at least for a while. The baby is gonna be messed up, though.
#8 Posted by The Lobster (1513 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
" I didn't read Deadpool Max yet is Deadpool and Domino together now? "
Domino in this universe is actually Inez (Outlaw) and yes they are together in the Deadpool MAX universe. Deadpool MAX is in it's own universe, and it's actually a really interesting universe to say the least. A lot of characters are changed and some are nothing like their 616 counterpart. The Bob in this universe is actually better than the Bob in the 616 universe.
#9 Posted by ssj2DeadPool (213 posts) - - Show Bio

kool deadpool will be a great dad.  hopefully they make a character of his son!

#10 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssj2DeadPool said:
" kool deadpool will be a great dad.  hopefully they make a character of his son! "
Sonpool....
#11 Posted by Dark Cell (447 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait....This is real?.....im confused. I havent been reading Max so, yeeeah
#12 Posted by ShirEPanjshir (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. Haven't been reading MAX either, honestly can't get over the abomination that is Baker's "artwork".
But Deadpool having a baby just seems ... wrong. I loved the part in Cable & Deadpool where Nathan became an infant, but still.

#13 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

domino have her luck powers in that universe? if so she'll just luck it into not looking like wade

#14 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69:  in the MAX universe there are no super powers , its a real gritty dark look at the "real" world . no ff , x-men , etc 
#15 Edited by d34dp00l (144 posts) - - Show Bio
@SoA:

then why deadpool have his regenerative powers?, dude read deadpool max 1, they tell how he survived from being shootrd several times, and jumping from a plane 

PD: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
#16 Posted by The Lobster (1513 posts) - - Show Bio
@d34dp00l said:
" @SoA: then why deadpool have his regenerative powers?, dude read deadpool max 1, they tell how he survived from being shootrd several times, and jumping from a plane  PD: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH "
That's all a bunch of urban myths.

They showed that in the first issue, when they fought he was dead cause they chopped up his head. But in actuality they chopped up a different guy in his suit. Then when Deadpool finally fights back it appears to the bad guys his head regrew a new body and killed people.
#17 Posted by Nuff_Said_Comics (40 posts) - - Show Bio

When things like this happen to Deapool it always makes me spend lots of money... Damn you Deadpool.

#18 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Just kill the damn thing, for its own sake.

#19 Posted by d34dp00l (144 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nuff_Said_Comics:

lol
#20 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

Lapham and Baker seem to be making a good duo

#21 Posted by zaiachi (3 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:

domino have her luck powers in that universe? if so she'll just luck it into not looking like wade

What?! Him and Domino?! I should start reading Max...
...Jesus, I'm kinda jealous...well I'm really jealous but meh. 
 Either way...>_> Wade didnt look like he does now from the beginning you know. Man also had a normal face that got screwed up by the Weapon X program. So yeah~ Deadpool wasnt always so grotesque. Then again~ 8D I like him no matter what he looks like. 
Let's just hope that the kid gets the parents' talents.
#22 Posted by DarcStorm (244 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just Happy that Deadpool and Domino are finally together in at least one comic...even if it's not the MAINSTREAM.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.