Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Would Deadpool be a good father?

• 154 results
    FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#151  Edited By FourthDeity

LOL I would love to see how his child turns out xD

Avatar image for spiritofthewolf96
    SpiritOfTheWolf96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well considering the child will also have a mother, so you never know. Wade wouldn't be the sole caretaker. With a sane mother, the child has a chance. The real question is, what sane woman would subject themselves to that?

jei_doomhammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By jei_doomhammer

Seems like there are very few people here who understand Deadpool's character as a whole. Believe it or not, he IS more than pop culture jokes and cheap Mexican food (shocked gasps from the audience). Has no one read Cable and Deadpool? I distinctly recall how careful and fatherly he turned when faced with baby Cable. Not that she's a child, but I also recall how adamant he was about doing the right thing around Syrin; she called him out on killing Killbrew and, for her sake, he decided against it (for that story arc). What that proves is that he is actually able to put others before himself, something you have to do if you are going to raise a child. I did see someone say this already, but I want to reiterate that, in an argument with Logan shortly after he'd killed a child, Wade tossed back at him something like "Yeah, but at least I didn't kill a kid." To further expand on that example, he later showed up at the kid's place (or it was a clone of the kid or whatever, I haven't finished the story) and was extremely fatherly towards the kid.

I could go on, but delving into the entirety of Deadpool as a person (albeit fictitious) really requires a certain audience that I just don't see here.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I GUESS DEADPOOL BETTER KEEP ON HIS MASK 24/7 THEN.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.