Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3321 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Wolverine Origins: Deadpool ending (SPOILERS)

Magnus/Murdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Magnus/Murdock
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgndmyItrg0
    Magnus/Murdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Sheep-Kill

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! HE's BAck!!!!  I heard there is an alternate one where Weapon XI was just a clone of Deadpool.

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I got that one. It made me so happy

deathswitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By deathswitch

and he's talking!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!!!
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#6  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

wait are you guys talking about the part where he grabs his head at the end and goes "Shhhhh"

morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By morf

Hey, has anyone seen another Deadpool ending except for this?

morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morf

Hey I just came up with an possibility to how they can set Deadpool back to "normal"(Deadpool scarred and without his extra powers). maybe the government could try to cover up Stryker's experiments and in the attempt of eliminating Deadpool ruins the Weapon Xl thingy and leaves Wade in his comicbook Deadpool state. The workshop could be the place where the government tries to kill him(because that's where failled experiments go (:D) They could do so much physical damage that his healing factor weren't capable of fully regenerate the large amounts of damaged tissue. His healing factor would continue to work, just barely keeping him alive, untill it stops entirely. The Government buries Wade along with several other failed experiments Stryker created of-cam. The Government people leave and for a couple of minutes  nothing happen. Then we see a foot burst up from the ground(for a change), disappear, then we see scarred hands pushing away dirt and then we see a very, very(and I'm not Kiddin'), VERY scarred Deadpool arise from the very grave of Wade Wilson. Then the camera slowly turns around Deadpool leaving the aidience in full view of the scars(that part is important to me) until it stops in a closeup of his face in a very serious manner. Then Deadpool could ruin the serious gig by touching his bald head and says "Well... This will save me the shampoo expenses"(or hopefully something 1000 persent better cos' that line sucks!).

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Vindellavon

Crap, I got the Stryker ending and the Gambit/Wolverine scene.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Okay were there even anymore endings cause all I hearing is everyone saw Deadpool at the end?

Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vindellavon
    War Killer said:
    "

Okay were there even anymore endings cause all I hearing is everyone saw Deadpool at the end?

"

So far, three endings have been established. Wolverine in Japan, Deadpool rising, and Stryker getting caught by government officials.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    Vindellavon said:
    "War Killer said:
    "

"
    So far, three endings have been established. Wolverine in Japan, Deadpool rising, and Stryker getting caught by government officials."
    Huh I missed the Japan one, I got Deapool but thanks
    ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By ComicCrazy

oh nice i didnt see any one of these because i left the cinema early i might go back and see it again.

santeria_smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By santeria_smith

I haven't read like any deadpool comics.. but with all the hype about him, i think i should get into him.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hawk

LOL....I didn't see any of those endings.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    santeria_smith said:
    "I haven't read like any deadpool comics.. but with all the hype about him, i think i should get into him."

Pick up his new book it's great, read some old TPB of Deadpool and Cable, there real good
    Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hawk

FYI: 360 ending.....lol

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Meteorite

I haven't seen it in cinemas yet, I've just seen the leaked version.

Gothic Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By Gothic Storm

All of you who only watch leaked versions of movies should be locked up or put in front of a firing squad.

J/K calm down. Seriously though, you should go see the movie. In the theater version you don't see any of the green screens and the cables holding the actors and stuntmen seemingly vanish!!! Wow!

The ending I saw was Stryker walking down the highway with his shoes completely shredded. Some military vehicles pull up behind him and he is arrested for the murder of the general. That's only just into the credits... the final ending I saw was of Logan/James sitting at a bar in Japan (Madripoor?). The japanese female bartender (Tiger Tiger?) pours him a shot and asks in japanese, "You are american?" He says in janaese, "Canadien... I think." She then asks him, "Are you drinking to forget?" which he replies, "I'm drinking to remember."

I watched the Deadpool ending on You Tube, but people are rumoring about another ending with Wade walking up to the head and asking, "Who's that?" If that ending exists I'm sure we'll see it on the dvd. All the same, if someone with a healing factor can grow back a body limb then they should have no problem growing back a head either... or a head growing back a body....  Oooooooooo....

O.o

Avatar image for giuseppe_riccadonna
    Giuseppe Riccadonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did Deadpool meet everyone expectations?

Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

How I would fix deadpool in the next movie:

Weapon XI is on the ground in pieces. Zoe and Montgomery appear in the damages. They find him.

"You sure this is the guy Morty?" Zoe asks.

"I don't know. This isn't how I saw him looking." Replies Mortgomery.

"Yeah, the fans were pretty upset about it too." Says the head.

"Let's take him back to LL+L Headquarters." Says Zoe. "We'll ask the director what we should do wit him."

They take him back. Try to put him back to gether but some of the markings on his bidy get rejected. And he gets scarred up and loses all the powers but the healing factor (maybe maybe teleportation).

Clint Barton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Clint Barton
    Giuseppe Riccadonna said:
    "

Did Deadpool meet everyone expectations?

"
    He was a complete failure.Wade Wilson on the other hand was pretty cool.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
    Man... thats fu#ked up. I didnt get that ending
    Punished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Punished

I went twice to different theatres,
    i saw the Japan ending and i saw the Deadpool saying "Shhh" ending.
    im so pissed!!!!
    i want to see the Wade Wilson ending where he says "Whats that"!!!

Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punished said:
    "I went twice to different theatres,i saw the Japan ending and i saw the Deadpool saying "Shhh" ending.im so pissed!!!!i want to see the Wade Wilson ending where he says "Whats that"!!!"
    I really don't think that's a real ending.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    "

How I would fix deadpool in the next movie:

Weapon XI is on the ground in pieces. Zoe and Montgomery appear in the damages. They find him.

"You sure this is the guy Morty?" Zoe asks.

"I don't know. This isn't how I saw him looking." Replies Mortgomery.

"Yeah, the fans were pretty upset about it too." Says the head.

"Let's take him back to LL+L Headquarters." Says Zoe. "We'll ask the director what we should do wit him."

They take him back. Try to put him back to gether but some of the markings on his bidy get rejected. And he gets scarred up and loses all the powers but the healing factor (maybe maybe teleportation).

"
    All they have to do is...After the fight with wolverine Wade lost his laser vision (Head getting cut off) and wants to get revenge on Striker for trying to control him, We then see flash backs (with Wade braking the forth wall by telling us himself the flash backs) telling us that Victor did not kiddnap Wade but Wade found out he had Cancer and Weapon X said they could help him. Oh and Wade also takes those swords out off his arms and keeps his Healing factor and teleporting powers and starts to wear his Deadpool suit. Thats how they can fix/add on to the story of Deadpool and making him like he wa in the comics.
    Avatar image for daredevilfan182
    Daredevilfan182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27  Edited By Daredevilfan182

I saw the Japan and Stryker ending but the only ending I wanna see is the Deadpool one. Probably impossible to find on the internet. Somebody got a link?

Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It keeps getting taken down.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By G'bandit
    @Punished said:
    " I went twice to different theatres,i saw the Japan ending and i saw the Deadpool saying "Shhh" ending.im so pissed!!!!i want to see the Wade Wilson ending where he says "Whats that"!!! "
    God I wish I had the link.. Anyway is not real, there are only two. Japan and SHHHH..
    The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Scourge
    @G'bandit said:
    "
    @Punished said:
    " I went twice to different theatres,i saw the Japan ending and i saw the Deadpool saying "Shhh" ending.im so pissed!!!!i want to see the Wade Wilson ending where he says "Whats that"!!! "
    God I wish I had the link.. Anyway is not real, there are only two. Japan and SHHHH.. "
    There's 3 actually. One is with Stryker walking on the road.
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fresh Prince said:
    "
    @G'bandit said:
    "
    @Punished said:
    God I wish I had the link.. Anyway is not real, there are only two. Japan and SHHHH.. "
    There's 3 actually. One is with Stryker walking on the road. "
    I guess but that one is played with the other two endings. No matter what theatre you go to you'll always at least get that one.
    The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Scourge
    @Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    "
    @Fresh Prince said:
    "
    @G'bandit said:
    "
    @Punished said:
    I guess but that one is played with the other two endings. No matter what theatre you go to you'll always at least get that one. "
    Then I'm one unlucky guy :p After the credits, they didn't show any of the 2 scenes
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? I thought it was the Stryker scene plays in the middle of the credits then afterwords one of the other two credits sequences plays.

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mutant X
    @Vindellavon said:
    " War Killer said:
    "

"
    So far, three endings have been established. Wolverine in Japan, Deadpool rising, and Stryker getting caught by government officials. "
    You have to wait until AFTER the credits to see one of the variant endings. Stryker walking down the road and getting prosecuted by the government officials is not a variant ending.

@Fresh Prince
    said:
    "
    @G'bandit said:
    "
    @Punished said:
    Like I said... wait until after the credits.
    The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Scourge
    " Really? I thought it was the Stryker scene plays in the middle of the credits then afterwords one of the other two credits sequences plays. "
    Yeah the Stryker one played in the middle but I waited after the credits and there was no scene in my theatre....
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fresh Prince said:
    "
    " Really? I thought it was the Stryker scene plays in the middle of the credits then afterwords one of the other two credits sequences plays. "
    Yeah the Stryker one played in the middle but I waited after the credits and there was no scene in my theatre.... "
    That's lame!
    Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vindellavon

The credits did roll, and then Stryker ending took place. The movie in it's rpime, though, did not change, because before credits rolled, we saw Wolverine running off, away from Kayla's body. I assume everyone saw that, then saw the credits roll, then saw each of their respective endings.  

K9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By K9

Okay, here's how it goes. After watching the full movie, some credits start to roll. Then you see the Stryker part, then you see the rest of the credits. EVERYONE sees that much. EVERYONE. Then, one of two endings happen. One is Wolvie in Japan, the other is Weapon XI (I won't accept that he is Deadpool) opening his eyes and saying "SHHH". The one where Wade walks up, picks up his head, says something whitty, and walks away, is FAKE. Anyone who's ever heard of that scene has only heard it second hand, never seen it. If they say they have seen it, they're making it up just to be jerks. HOWEVER - I wish that ending existed because I would much rather that peice of crap be a clone than the real Deadpool. Then they could just pick up in the Deadpool movie where he finds out about cancer and so on and so fourth and there would be no laser eyes or swords in his arms or anything stupid like that! But alas, I will not be happy unless they find a way to fix this. I'm hopping that the loads of negative fan response will envoke action on Fox and make them do SOMETHING about it. PLUS, Wolverine should have lost his memory through the false memories and experiments, not a gunshot. Otherwise, how are Silverfox and Victor supposed to team up with him in the future and try to figure things out! They can't because Silverfox is dead and Victor still has all of his freaking memories!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! Oh, oh, and one MORE thing, Zero never wears his vibrannium suit? And he ASIAN??? WRONG!!!!!! Other than that, the movie was pretty good. I'm still mad though...

the_darknite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By the_darknite_

i wanna see the endin wit stryer walkin.
    anyone has a link?

smashitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By smashitup
    @K9: at first when i heard about this i thought i wasn't gonna see it, 'cause i figured it was gonna be a piece of crap. but i ended up seeing it. in the beginning i was starting to like it. the stuff with wolvie in the wars and so on, that was pretty cool. (but logan and creed brothers?) but then it just kept getting worse. it just didn't make much sense. not erasing wolvies memories, not giving him implants and so on after the adamantium operation. they should have worked more on that scene, because it's really powerful. i mean that's when you really see the raging animal that wolvie is. i think they should have added the part when he "creates" the director for weapon x. and just takes his time with ripping him to pieces.
    instead he loses his memories when strykes shoots him... -_- with a gun. adamantium bullets? then why the hell didn't they load agent zero up with those bad boys, that would've killed the shit out of logan. (and yeah. agent zero was crap by the way)
    what the hell was cyclops and emma frost doing there? christ... it didn't even add up with the three x-men movies. which sabretooth was in, and got killed or whatever in the first one. wouldn't he still have his memories then?
    gah. a lot of it just didn't make sense.
    anywhooo. this is what i read on imdb about deadpool: "According to some inside leaking news, Weapon XI will ruin a huge part of the building or settlement where the last fight happens and so he will suffer severe damage and trauma that his own healing factor can't withstand hence his body will reject all of the implanted mutant parts and he'll be the good O disfigured Deadpool we all know from the comics. A note is that Weapon XI has his mouth sewn and that obviously is because Wade Wilson is the kinda guy who won't ever shut up! So Stryker sew his mouth in the process of the procedure."
    Joewidthefro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys don't forget, in Days of Future Past, that whole timeline was erased so maybe Wade becomes Deadpool some other way! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.