Wolverine and the X-Men

#1 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

when is deadpool showing up? i heard he was going to be in the new season. why must they keep us waiting!
#2 Posted by zweener (87 posts) - - Show Bio

He appeared in Hulk Vs Wolverine. And yes he is going to be in next season along with Colossus and Havok

#3 Posted by thedeman87 (396 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy who voiced Deadpool in Hulk vs. Wolverine will be voicing him as well.  Did the new season even start yet?  I'm not expecting much since it won't have the violence o the dark humor the movie did.  But as long as Deadpool just doesn't show up to get beat up and actually does something I'll be happy.

#4 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

as long as he don't become burkapool
#5 Posted by CrimsonComedian (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan North really has a good voice for Deadpool...o_O
I hope he comes in soon!

#6 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

June 2010.         %Pr

#7 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan North voices Cyclops in the new show... How would he voice Deadpool as well?
#8 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@The WeatherMan said:
" Nolan North voices Cyclops in the new show... How would he voice Deadpool as well? "
Well, the Dark Knight had the same voice actors for Wayne and Batman as well, guess he would simply speak in  adifferent tone. Don't know though.
#9 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Knight was a movie, Christian Bale plays Bruce Wayne who is also Batman so thats obvious.
#10 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio
@The WeatherMan: Sorry, should have expressed it diffferently. Voice actors often have several kinds of "voices" for several characters because they are often booked for more than one job. Training for that is part of the job. You could call it a reportoire. In this case Nolan North could simply use his "Deadpool voice" from his reportoire to separate from his "Cyclops voice". Hope you get what I mean. (No native speaker so I lack a bit of vocabulary)
#11 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, I know what you mean. Thanks.
#12 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant wait for season 2 now... same voice actor as Hulk VS Wolverine I hope?
#13 Posted by cracks (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
@eganthevile1: Yes ....  But you will have to wait until June 2010.
#14 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio
@The WeatherMan said:
" Nolan North voices Cyclops in the new show... How would he voice Deadpool as well? "
It's not rare for a person to have two roles in animation.
#15 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks said:
" @eganthevile1: Yes ....  But you will have to wait until June 2010. "
Yeah but I have new episodes of Burn Notice and Psyche to hold me over until then
#16 Posted by dp (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@BioshadowTh:

no if that happens im gonna sew marvel just kidding but really it would suck if that happens i hope he appears like he is
#17 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Watched the last three episodes of season 1 last night was pretty awesome, looks like age of apocalypse  or something like that, either way yeah deadpool's in it now my favorite show

#18 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (772 posts) - - Show Bio

His appearance i could live w/out....  
I wonder if he'll be in SHS...Punisher was, so  why not Deadpool lol?
#19 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy: it 's actually the way aniamted shows are done most of the time. Voice actors are cast for their range of voices (or if they have a big fan base).
#20 Edited by cmaprice (817 posts) - - Show Bio
@The WeatherMan said:

Haha. Look at cast lists for shows like South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Sesame Street, the Muppets, et al.

It's very common for people to play multiple roles in animated series. Besides, we've heard his voice as Cyke sounds nothing like his Deadpool. He's already played both roles. Now he just has to do them separately and they'll be edited into the same episode. 

If you're curious what the process is like:

Or you can watch numbers like this, where both characters singing at once are voiced by the same actor--

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.