Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Will there really be a deadpool movie in 2014??

• 53 results
    flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@chrisj_1 said:

@flameboy298 said:

@chrisj_1 said:

@flameboy298 said:

@chrisj_1 said:

@dark_phoenix1113 said:

I don't really know. It would be cool, but then again it wouldnt be.

I don't like Ryan as Deadpool. I don't think he fits it that well, I guess I just have high standers. Neil Patrick Harris would make an interesting and good Deadpool.

It's cos we never even got to see Ryan really play him. Just watched the leaked test footage and it is amazing Ryan Reynolds is a perfect Deadpool with the right people writing him holy shit you gotta see it to believe it. Problem is Fox dropped the movie apparently it's not happening guys. But if it does Ryan Reynolds for Deadpool you just need to see it to understand

How do you know Fox dropped it?

Because supposedly that test footage was actually filmed back in 2011 and they already denied it way back then but that's second hand info right there so guess we'll never know

I don't think,so It makes no sense I think they leaked it now to test the waters.

Its 2014 why leak it now?It said it was done in 2012 though

That's assuming that it was leaked on purpose they were in a rush to take it down dude the first one was taken off in under 30 minutes apparently

Either there's still tons of them up,and it probably was leaked on purpose.Whats your answer for it being randomly leaked all of a sudden when it was done 2 or 3 years ago?

chrisj_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chrisj_1 said:

@flameboy298 said:

@chrisj_1 said:

@flameboy298 said:

@chrisj_1 said:

@dark_phoenix1113 said:

I don't really know. It would be cool, but then again it wouldnt be.

I don't like Ryan as Deadpool. I don't think he fits it that well, I guess I just have high standers. Neil Patrick Harris would make an interesting and good Deadpool.

It's cos we never even got to see Ryan really play him. Just watched the leaked test footage and it is amazing Ryan Reynolds is a perfect Deadpool with the right people writing him holy shit you gotta see it to believe it. Problem is Fox dropped the movie apparently it's not happening guys. But if it does Ryan Reynolds for Deadpool you just need to see it to understand

How do you know Fox dropped it?

Because supposedly that test footage was actually filmed back in 2011 and they already denied it way back then but that's second hand info right there so guess we'll never know

I don't think,so It makes no sense I think they leaked it now to test the waters.

Its 2014 why leak it now?It said it was done in 2012 though

That's assuming that it was leaked on purpose they were in a rush to take it down dude the first one was taken off in under 30 minutes apparently

Either there's still tons of them up,and it probably was leaked on purpose.Whats your answer for it being randomly leaked all of a sudden when it was done 2 or 3 years ago?

Look bud I'm just relaying information I've heard on the topic I don't have all the answers. They don't just trash all the evidence of these things just because they failed to get the greenlight the footage would clearly still exist maybe someone got a hold of it

ThatLazyNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chrisj_1: Deadpool movie now confirmed for February 12th, 2016. Possible credit goes to excited fan reaction for the recently "leaked" Deadpool test footage which was uploaded by the creators of the test footage after the "leak". Knocking Assassins Creed off it's date and pushing Fantastic Four aside. Deadpool is coming and no one is safe cannot wait.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.