Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Will Deadpool apear in Ultimate Spider-Man

sammystorm75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sammystorm75
    Deadpool Cameo in Ultimate Spider-Man Episode
    Deadpool Cameo in Ultimate Spider-Man Episode "Freaky"

The only reason why im saying this is because of the cameo will he apear again if he does who will voice act him and will he make Ultimate Spider-Man better since these 2 sorta have the same personlity.

HarlequinKiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By HarlequinKiss

I really hope he does. I stopped watching this series months ago, but I would come back for Deadpool xD Hopefully they'd get Nolan North to voice him. I don't know what they're actually going to do though :0

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By CF12793

Probably. Seeing as how popular Deadpool is now with kids, I think that an appearance in Ultimate Spider-Man is pretty inevitable at this point. It would also work seeing as the show is really comedic. Deadpool would probably get his own flashbacks/daydream sequences.

I'm not sure whether he'd be a villain or an ally; Probably start off as the former then end up being the latter. You're right, though. They do have similar personalities. One would have to take a backseat to the other in terms of goofing off/wise cracks. Usually when the 2 meet in the comics, Spidey plays the straight man, but I doubt they would change his personality much.

He was supposed to appear in Wolverine and the X Men, and while I'm sure they'd never give him a series (it would either suck or get cancelled after 1 season) I could see him being a recurring character if they ever gave Wolverine a show.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By The Lobster

It'd be hard to pull off a Deadpool friendly enough for kids......

Although I suppose if they did it like the Deadpool in Shattered Dimensions it could work. A TV host who is running a dangerous game show, and puts Spider-man on it to boost ratings. It would make sense, what with him being on the cover of a magazine in one episode and a character in a video-game in another episode.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.