Will DeadPool and Cable Meet Again? (Spoilers)

Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8151 posts) - - Show Bio

Awhile back it was announced that during the X Sanction event that DeadPool and Cable will be seeing each other again. So far this hasn't happened. Now with Cable being cured of the techno virus, but still in a catatonic state, is it possible that these Two Best Frenemies will ever see each other again? With DeadPool on the verge of killing himself and Cable in such a state, It holds little hope. But if they do see each other again , What do you think should happen?Do you think It'll be the same or terrible? Will Cable have any hand in the upcoming "DeadPool Reborn" Arc? Anyway What do you guys think. Should they meet again and if they do what should happen?

#1 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe...

#2 Posted by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm hoping they meet and stay friends honestly. They are the best "buddy cop" ever, the Cable deadpool series was amazing.

#3 Posted by Tstar34 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

One can only hope.

#4 Posted by Rowen545 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cable has been repowered he may even be the one to resurrect Deadpool?

#5 Posted by DATNIGGA (1204 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rowen545: since when did deadpool die? they said he was going to but when you look at all the newer solicitations of comics wade is still there

#6 Posted by Rowen545 (378 posts) - - Show Bio

@DATNIGGA: I was speaking more hypothetically...

#7 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11450 posts) - - Show Bio

I smell SITCOM.....

#8 Posted by Mileylovestina (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be most excellent if they did

#9 Posted by hyperviper89 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@Man of Lengend said:

i'm hoping they meet and stay friends honestly. They are the best "buddy cop" ever, the Cable deadpool series was amazing.

Yeah, I would like to see these 2 in a new ongoing series.

Possibly a new Volume of Cable and Deadpool or after the Uncanny X-Force final execution arc have Cable get back the team although I would be satisfied just having Cable as a supporting character in Deadpool.

#10 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

I think eventually they will.

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (14985 posts) - - Show Bio

If they team up and have their own book again or are in Deadpool's book,I don't want Daniel Way writing it.

#12 Posted by Comic_Sans96 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.