Why u think deadpool is funny?

#1 Posted by DrewV99 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

He's funny because he's a merc with a mouth

#2 Posted by Joygirl (18030 posts) - - Show Bio

'Cause... he's funny?

#3 Edited by Cap10nate (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Never really cared for him or thought that he was particularly funny. I'm not a fan of breaking the fourth wall or his personality in general.

His comedy seems forced since that is such a huge part of his personality. I prefer if someone says or does something funny in passing and the situation is right.

#4 Posted by JonSmith (3980 posts) - - Show Bio

He's unorthodox. It's like if you're walking down a street and you watch someone walk into a pole, you start laughing. Not because it's particularly funny per say, but because it's just out of nowhere and unexpected you can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it.

That's Deadpool.

#5 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

because he can laugh and slash people's head off at the same time...

that my sir, is FUNNY...

#6 Posted by The Lobster (1479 posts) - - Show Bio
@JonSmith said:

He's unorthodox. It's like if you're walking down a street and you watch someone walk into a pole, you start laughing. Not because it's particularly funny per say, but because it's just out of nowhere and unexpected you can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it.

That's Deadpool.

This.
#7 Edited by Vance Astro (91066 posts) - - Show Bio

The only funny thing I've ever seen him do was Shoryuken, Kitty Pryde...

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

That's Deadpool.

i agree.

#9 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio
By Vincent Vernacatola

this

#10 Posted by sourcebreaker (39 posts) - - Show Bio

A major aspect why deadpool is hilarious is the fact that he breaks the fouth wall a lot. Try watching wolverine v.s. hulk: deadpool clips. they are definitely funny ( at least to me.)

#11 Posted by _slim_ (13051 posts) - - Show Bio

He has his moments, but he's not funny to me.

#12 Posted by KZR (487 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a smart idiot. I just love his crazy (actually well thought out) plans. Funny.

#13 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

He has his moments, but he's not funny to me.

this

#14 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.