why does deadpool talk so much?

#1 Edited by Spidermanfan1461 (79 posts) - - Show Bio

is it just part of his persona or what

#2 Posted by Fallschirmjager (18391 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a crazy idea. Lets sew the Merc with the Mouth's mouth shut and see what happens.

...Oh wait!

#3 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

because he's deadpool.

#4 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Because his powers drove him crazy. It also makes for a good way to keep opponents off guard.

#5 Edited by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he is like Spider-Man in a way, who tries to make jokes about bad situations to keep it real. And Deadpool is also crazy and he does hear voices in his head, so it's just natural, that he talks a lot, because he does have to answer to the speech boxes!

#6 Posted by The Lobster (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Domino said it best...

"I always forget (or just black out to spare myself the agony) what Wilson's most lethal weapon is... his mouth! He'll talk nonsense until you surrender or commit suicide."

#7 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps nervousness and anxiety. Might be lonely too, might also want attention.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.