Who Should Deadpools Ultimate Love-Interest Be?

#1 Posted by Rosebunse (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Well? Should it be Death? Copy Cat? Theresa? Someone else? He's got to have one for the film, but who do YOU think it should be?
#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Death.
#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (42065 posts) - - Show Bio

Himself.

#4 Posted by DEADPOOL (2698 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there are a few more to choose from than just them, like Sazae, Outlaw, Dr. Betty, and Lady Deadpool (hehe).   

Hmm, choices, choices!  

Let's do a pro vs. con thing...

Dr. Betty Pros:  
Dr. Betty Cons:  

Copycat Pros:  
Copycat Cons:  

Death Pros:  
Death Cons:    

Lady Deadpool Pros:  
Lady Deadpool Cons:

Outlaw Pros:  
Outlaw Cons:

Sazae Pros:  
Sazae Cons:  

Siryn Pros:  
Siryn Cons:

#5 Posted by WhoDunnit101 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

CABLE!

#6 Edited by Man of Lengend (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Betty Pros: Easly the most attractive, deep down i think she like him
Dr. Betty Cons:  not in the main title, so little chance of going anywhere after MWAM

Copycat Pros:  He loved her ,and she is crazy too
Copycat Cons:  DEAD

Death Pros:  piss off thanos forever
Death Cons:    GRoss

Lady Deadpool Pros:  Masterbation
Lady Deadpool Cons: masterbation

Outlaw Pros:  hoestly i thin its the best choice for him, they already had a momnet in suicide kings. (best ending in a Dp title in a while)
Outlaw Cons: kinda unstable, but it works for her

Sazae Pros:  meh
Sazae Cons:  meh

Siryn Pros:  really enjoyed their most recent meeting , when she slept with him  but i feel she should be DP unatainable girl
Siryn Cons:  she has kinda moved on as a chacter, away from DP and is a great read in X factor 
#7 Posted by ComicMan24 (147021 posts) - - Show Bio

No Death is with Thanos, I will pick Dr. Betty.
#8 Posted by Rosebunse (151 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man of Lengend:

Your right about Siryn. She's his Gwen, just she's not dead. I would like to see them interact though. As friends. She could make Maddox jealous or something. No Betty. She's too...something. Maybe I should've said this when I did this, but I'm a total DPXDeath shipper, though Thanos deserves her and I know it will never happen. CopyCat would work for the movie though. It would add that nice bit of saddness a DP movie would need.
#9 Posted by The Lobster (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man of Lengend: That masturbation gag made me laugh, thanks for the chuckle I needed that.
#10 Posted by The Lobster (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Death is Deadpool's true love, she's the one he loves most but she is unreachable to him. 

He kind of got over the whole Siryn thing, and now they both do their own things now. The recent sex thing was just a one time thing even Siryn said that. 

I vote Outlaw, sure her and Agent X have a thing but who hasn't had a thing with Outlaw? The little flirt.

#11 Posted by Haustyl12 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Blind Al JK

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.