Who should deadpool be with?

Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: Who should deadpool be with? (28 votes)

copycat 25%
siryn 18%
outlaw 7%
no one 29%
other 21%

i like him with siryn myself.

#1 Posted by Ostyo (7913 posts) - - Show Bio

His right hand

#2 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

i should have added death... :(

#3 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

death

#4 Posted by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Chimichangas

#5 Edited by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

death or a deadpool on deadpool romance

#6 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked him with Copycat. I would like to see that again.

#7 Posted by The Lobster (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss the good old days where he was looking for a way to get on Siryn's good side.

#8 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does he HAVE to be with someone? Let the man be single beside relationships don't last in comics unless your Lois Lane or your last name is Richards/Fantastic.

( + )

#9 Posted by Bozdogan (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Who needs relationships when you have hookers...A LOT...of hookers

Dude is never out of money(as long as there are 2 people on the planet someone is gonna want someone dead)

He is an anti-hero so not many morals

Hookers ftw!

#10 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2315 posts) - - Show Bio

Copycat

#11 Posted by Mr_Zatura (46 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there should be this mini arc where hes tries to win over she-hulk

#12 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool should only be with Deadpool.

#13 Posted by chem86 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Copycat for sure!

That being said I really like his love for Death. The beauty in story then is how he Wade Wilson can't die or stay dead, so can never truely have woman he loves.

#14 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Siryn, she was the Irish angel on his shoulders that sincerely cared about him and helped him, and is also the one that inspired Deadpool to actively turn to the light when his life was in such a dark place and he was losing hope.

Although, I do also like his chemistry with the other women, like Outlaw, Copycat, and especially Death. Outlaw though is crazy and has mood swings. Copycat is a psycho stalker ex-girlfriend. But Death... I REALLY want more about the relationship between Deadpool and Death to be explored. I also wanted to know what her plans for Deadpool were, or if she was just talking about an eternity of hot sex.

If Deadpool doesn't get with Siryn, I think he should get with Death.

#15 Posted by kadeemtheking (10 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf bro wheres death >_<, Death is his true love story in this series by far. As far fetched as it is (even for a comic) it literally works very well for him, They fell in love at the darkest time in his life, and Death is the one who really got his "don't give a damn merc with a mouth" personality flowin

#16 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2040 posts) - - Show Bio

Death

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.