Who's got Deadpool Vs. Daredevil scans!? From Deadpool #11

#1 Edited by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's got Deadpool Vs. Daredevil scans!? From Deadpool #11 can someone post them!? or at the least describe how it went!?

#2 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I did huge deadpool fan

#3 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13686 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626: Didn't Deadpool threw a IPod at daredevil during the marvel civil war ?

#4 Posted by The Stegman (23949 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: @shadowswordmaster: That's wasn't Daredevil, it was Iron Fist dressed as Daredevil.. There was once one other time I can think of were Deadpool took on Daredevil and it was in the early 90's, Deadpool put up a good fight until the PIS..

#6 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13686 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster said:

@mavfan626: Didn't Deadpool threw a IPod at daredevil during the marvel civil war ?

Did DD see it coming?

Well it didn't hurt it was more he taped the Ipod and threw at him and stick to it and DD was still was beat deadpool or at least fought him until the back arrives it was in Cable and Deadpool issue 30.

#7 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13686 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626: Well thanks man for clearing that up.

#8 Posted by tupiaz (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

@the_stegman: @shadowswordmaster: That's wasn't Daredevil, it was Iron Fist dressed as Daredevil.. There was once one other time I can think of were Deadpool took on Daredevil and it was in the early 90's, Deadpool put up a good fight until the PIS..

It was in the Daredevil/Deadpool annual 97. It can be found in the Deadpool classic volume 2 TPB.

#9 Edited by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@tupiaz said:

@mavfan626 said:

It was in the Daredevil/Deadpool annual 97. It can be found in the Deadpool classic volume 2 TPB.

Oh yeah.. your right though all Deadpool did was sucker punch him..

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (40742 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue isn't out yet by me.

Also, Deadpool technically fought Daredevil/Silver Sable before.

Staff Online
#11 Posted by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the part where I can mention the SWEET variant of this comic?

Seems like an advertisment towards the game coming out in a few days.

#12 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideburnguru: It's an awesome variant cover and would be a cool game as well if it were made :)

@k4tzm4n said:

Issue isn't out yet by me.

Also, Deadpool technically fought Daredevil/Silver Sable before.

Yeah but how old is that comic, the art was terrible....

#13 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (40742 posts) - - Show Bio

So yeah, that was disappointing. It literally ends with that kick.

Staff Online
#15 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Oh.. for real..

Well.. $#*%..

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33050 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: I lol'd.

People who don't know the joke behind that are going to get upset.

#18 Edited by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by The Stegman (23949 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, DD was beatin the crap outta Wade

#21 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I know like what the hell.. has current DD been enhanced or something?

#22 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by The Stegman (23949 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I know like what the hell.. has current DD been enhanced or something?

Well, a few things were in play.

1. Deadpool is Deadpool, so he jobs a lot due to him not taking crap seriously.

2. On top of that, he was distracted, he wasn't trying to fight DD, but rather trying to get the shapeshifter

3. DD isn't exactly a pushover as it is, he's one of the best fighters in the MU, that's like going against Batman and wondering how you end up tied up on the ground.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

@shadowswordmaster said:

Did DD see it coming?

Well it didn't hurt it was more he taped the Ipod and threw at him and stick to it and DD was still was beat deadpool or at least fought him until the back arrives it was in Cable and Deadpool issue 30.

That wasn't Daredevil it was Iron Fist, Matt Murdock was in jail.

#25 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Much to the disappointment of DP fans, this has been DP's calling in the Marvel Universe for a long time.

3. DD isn't exactly a pushover as it is, he's one of the best fighters in the MU, that's like going against Batman and wondering how you end up tied up on the ground.

Well, let's not get carried away now... Batman ascended over 15 years ago and now walks the hallowed ground.

#26 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13686 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: Thanks for clearing it up for the second time.

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13686 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster said:

@vance_astro: Thanks for clearing it up for the second time.

I didn't see Mavfan's post the first time...or I wouldn't have.

It's okay I think I deserve the reminder of my failure.

#29 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster said:

If it makes you feel any better, the first time I read that issue..I didn't know.

#30 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (13686 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster said:

If it makes you feel any better, the first time I read that issue..I didn't know.

#31 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:

2. On top of that, he was distracted, he wasn't trying to fight DD, but rather trying to get the shapeshifter

1. Yeah he can at times but in his new series he's been a bad@$$, I really thought he'd put up a better fight.

2. Again. your right, he didn't even believe it was the real DD at the start..

3. Yeah, though in the past DP has put up a better fight against Shatterstar, Iron Fist and Wolverine.. so can you see my disappointment with how the fight was played out?

#32 Posted by Extremis (3344 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: haha I thought that too. And sadly, Can you blame em? Valiant is crushing it in every way right now. They are the top comic company right now when it comes to top to bottom quality IMO. It seems damn near impossible to find a bad comic from them.

#33 Edited by SideburnGuru (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

@mavfan626 said:
@the_stegman said:

@mavfan626 said:

1. Yeah he can at times but in his new series he's been a bad@$$, I really thought he'd put up a better fight.

2. Again. your right, he didn't even believe it was the real DD at the start..

3. Yeah, though in the past DP has put up a better fight against Shatterstar, Iron Fist and Wolverine.. so can you see my disappointment with how the fight was played out?

I can agree with you either way. One comic, they show Deadpool kicking all types of ass. This one, he jobs out to DD.

He seemed to fight like a random thug, what the hell was that all about?

#34 Posted by The Lobster (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowswordmaster said:

@the_stegman said:

@shadowswordmaster said:

Did DD see it coming?

That wasn't Daredevil it was Iron Fist, Matt Murdock was in jail.

Did Iron Fist suddenly get sonar sense?

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_lobster_ said:

No, but he was pretending to be Matt and wearing his costume. I'm pretty sure no sonar lines were shown on panel while he was wearing that costume.

#36 Posted by The Lobster (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_lobster_ said:

No, but he was pretending to be Matt and wearing his costume. I'm pretty sure no sonar lines were shown on panel while he was wearing that costume.

Really, than in the preview above posted by Killemall, what's with the Daredevil vision being on the second panel of the first page.

Pretty sure this was the real Daredevil he's fighting in Deadpool #11

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_lobster_ said:

Really, than in the preview above posted by Killemall, what's with the Daredevil vision being on the second panel of the first page.

Pretty sure this was the real Daredevil he's fighting in Deadpool #11

We're talking about two different instances. I was talking about another issue where they fought (in Civil War) that was brought up, not Deadpool #11.

#38 Posted by mxb (52 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideburnguru: I chalk this fight up as a win for a serious DP... Well kinda... Here's why.

This writing team is great, they know deadpool isn't like a lot of other characters when it comes to wins and losses. Most characters are last man standing wins DP is not. DPs last fight with daredevil in contest of champions he had to pull a rope a dope in a lengthy fight over a large area to beat DD in the tradition sense. Also in the past he has shown that he has no desire to kill DD. if he were to seriously fight DD he would have lost his target in the process. So instead he pulled another rope a dope (no pun intended). We have seen DP break out of restraints by breaking bones many times. He used this tactic again to end the fight quickly while getting DD off his back and keeping visual on his target.

#39 Posted by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

OHHHHHH NOOOO Deadpool took a beating from Daredevil. How will I cope with this?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.