Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3316 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

who else thinks deadpools the altime most overated character ever

• 119 results
    Avatar image for marvelcomicsandbatmanfanatic
    marvelcomicsandbatmanfanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

whenever I bring up superheroes to any of my friends that arent big comic fans all they can talk about is how awsome deadpool is, and how good x-men origins is, and how deadpools the best marvel character. this guy has 4 magazines! spider-man and x-characters are the only people whove ever got that many comics. sure, his jokes are pretty funny and he has guns, but whats he ever done to get so popular?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

It's his Charisma

Omarpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Omarpool

Gotta say dude. Love your grammar.

Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
    FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FortressoftheMoon

I think deadpool is overrated. In fact I on purpose ignore Deadpool when playing MvC3 and in return busted my ass mastering Hagger just so I can whip on him playing other people online when they pick Deadpool as the first guy on their team..........and x-23.  

At first I had no problem with Deadpool, I loved the hell out of deadpool when he was writen by Joe Kelly. That is all of the deadpool stuff I will read, after Deapool broke the fouth dimension that just blew it for me.  

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @FortressoftheMoon said:

" I think deadpool is overrated. In fact I on purpose ignore Deadpool when playing MvC3 and in return busted my ass mastering Hagger just so I can whip on him playing other people online when they pick Deadpool as the first guy on their team..........and x-23.   At first I had no problem with Deadpool, I loved the hell out of deadpool when he was writen by Joe Kelly. That is all of the deadpool stuff I will read, after Deapool broke the fouth dimension that just blew it for me.    "

You mean the fourth wall? I don't think he's overrated at all. I still like him. I just don't like the way he's been written recently. Also don't like the overexposure of the character.  

@Omarpool said:

" Gotta say dude. Love your grammar. "

lol
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

Wolverine is far more overrated.

Delta Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Delta Red

If i don't like a character, and such character is popular, then he must be overrated, right guys?
    nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Deadpool is also the most annoying character, too. 

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#9  Edited By The Lobster

I don't hate Deadpool, I love Deadpool. He's my second favorite comic book character ever. Although I do hate when he is written badly. 

90% of the stuff he is in now (X-Force being the only exception) is crap writing. If he was written better (Like Joe Kelly better, or even Gail Simone better) It wouldn't be so bad. 

He wouldn't be so over rated if he was written better.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Delta Red said:
    " If i don't like a character, and such character is popular, then he must be overrated, right guys? "
    DING DING DING DING
    weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By weaponmaster

Weird people like weird characters. 

I hate deadpool. Always have.
    rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By rogue_mar1e
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    " Wolverine is far more overrated. "
    ^ this.
    Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Manchine

The most overrated character would be Batman.
    Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Band Lone

people don't know what they want... 

I remember people saying "Oh Deadpool is so funny he needs a push" 

Then he got the darn push he started coming out in games, more weekly comics, movies and merchandise and his own spin off was in the talks and then what happened? Ooh Deadspool is soo overrated.. 

Psssh 

How he got so popular?? The character is hilarious and looks badass as hell!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darkcloakx

superman is the most overrated hero og all time why? cause if u compare thor, silver surfer, hulk, icon, blue marvel & luke cage his powers anyway. people will say  their are superman ripoffs 

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By SoA

1st off every popular character is over rated : phoenix surfer hulk superman batman spider-man  superboy prime  spawn 
    wolverine , everyone that everone rants about who can beat who is over rated !!!  good now that , that is out of the way 

every character favorite or not has a long history convoluted storylines , and you have to know a healthy amount  to get behind 
    them. deadpool stands out , he looks like a ninja he is a mercenary he has a healing factor he wears red and black he is crazy he uses guns and has  fought or insulted every marvel character , he is just more marketable . origins was a eyesore and i wish to have whoever wrote the script to be executed by comic fans . people who say other wise have never read a comic book . yeah he is everywhere . yeah 
    he is in alot more books than he should be . new fans and people who only watch the movies show etc are only going to know whats 
    put in front of them 

i am a fan of deadpool i find him silly and see him as a break from the serious books out there . he can be over saturated .
    but i read more than just marvel i read dc and independent titles  as well . so if you dont like the character 
    read somthing else , if your sick of people talking , i dont know.. ignore them? but alot of people on this site go with 
    the im-right -your -wrong mentality (kinda like politicians ) so =p

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RightScar
    @darkcloakx said:
    " superman is the most overrated hero og all time why? cause if u compare thor, silver surfer, hulk, icon, blue marvel & luke cage his powers anyway. people will say  their are superman ripoffs  "
    All of those characters have clear elements that are borrowed from Superman.I don't see how people using Superman for reference material makes him overrated when it's obvious.
    Avatar image for curbsideprophet
    CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CurbsideProphet

I don't want to sound like a hater, but Hulk.

Zjd106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Zjd106

Deadpool is awesome because he's a change of pace to the standard superhero story. 

He isn't afraid to do what it takes to get a job done i.e. killing. 

He's a boss

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Video_Martian

@InnerVenom123 said:

"Wolverine is far more overrated. "

Along with Deadpool and Batman and Green Lantern...
    mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By mewmdude77
    @marvelcomicsandbatmanfanatic said:

" whenever I bring up superheroes to any of my friends that arent big comic fans all they can talk about is how awsome deadpool is, and how good x-men origins is, and how deadpools the best marvel character. this guy has 4 magazines! spider-man and x-characters are the only people whove ever got that many comics. sure, his jokes are pretty funny and he has guns, but whats he ever done to get so popular? "  

Who says Deadpool is the best Marvel character? I haven't heard people say he's the best. He's cool and funny, but there are better Marvel people with Spider-Man at the top(in my opinion). He's not the most over rated though. I'd probably say Batman is more overrated (I like him though). People always say Batman can beat anyone... I doubt that! Also I think Punisher might have three of four titles too and Avengers' teams have like more than five. I think Deadpool might be popular, because he is a different brand of hero and brings the humor and knows he is a comic character. With those people who don't read comics, they hear about a character and just start saying random things they don't know about. 
    Dark Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By Dark Cell

Deadpool is the bestess EvaR 

Poor Grammar aside - Deadpool is great because unlike most comic characters he is unpredictable thus making him an interesting read. He is also funny and a bunch of other things, anyone who disagrees can’t tell a good thing from a stick up their rear end. *Pulls up flame shield*

Full_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Full_Spectrum

I like deadpool. He's funny, but not that funny. He's a good fighter, but not the best. But the thing that sets him apart is that he always finds the most surprising and unpredictable ways to solve problems. He just hits you out of nowhere and you go "holy crap! that was brilliant!" 

That being said, i like to limit my intake to just deadpool corps so i don't OD on deadpool comics. He's interesting, but not THAT interesting.

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool is Marvel's anti-fanboy serum.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#25  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @marvelcomicsandbatmanfanatic said:
    " whenever I bring up superheroes to any of my friends that arent big comic fans all they can talk about is how awsome deadpool is, and how good x-men origins is, and how deadpools the best marvel character. this guy has 4 magazines! spider-man and x-characters are the only people whove ever got that many comics. sure, his jokes are pretty funny and he has guns, but whats he ever done to get so popular? "
    Get new friends. Those ones are defective.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Manchine said:
    " The most overrated character would be Batman. "
    You can't call the greatest literary creation ever overrated.
    Ricerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By Ricerx

When I was thirteen years old I thought deadpool was the greatest thing I had ever seen. Now that I'm not thirteen I just think he is really annoying, but someone is always thirteen somewhere. 

HarlequinKiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HarlequinKiss

He's a vortex. You stay far enough back you probably won't get sucked in. But once he's got you hooked it's hard to detox. Bow-chika-wah-waaah.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Manchine
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Manchine said:
    You can't call the greatest literary creation ever overrated. "

I rest my point.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Manchine said:
    Yeah, it's not like he ripped off Zorro or anything.....

;p
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Manchine said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Manchine said:
    I rest my point. "
    You really don't. 
    Which character has been defined and redefined numerous times, whilst retaining the same core values and remained popular and relevant? Batman
    Which singular character has appeared in more defining literary pieces than any other? Batman. 
    Which character exemplifies numerous types of sociological and philosophical ideologies including; Fascism, Anarchism, Jungian philosophy, Existentialism, Marchiavellianism, Anomie and others? Batman
    Which character has proven to be both rigidly human and simultaneous "godlike" within the same panel/page? Batman

If you interpret greatness as being monetary gain and popularity; 
    Batman has more graphic novels published than any other comic book character, including Superman
    Batman's film franchise has grossed vastly more than any other character franchise
    Batman has appeared in more forms of visual media than any other comic character and is so recognised throughout the world that producers of a television felt confident enough that people would know who he was without mention his name in the opening titles.
    Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Final Arrow
    @InnerVenom123: Batman is a close 2nd... but in first place with ease 

Wolverine........
    Mahtu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mahtu
    @Delta Red said:
    " If i don't like a character, and such character is popular, then he must be overrated, right guys? "
    See not necessarily because I've always liked Deadpool and still do.  I'm just getting tired of seeing him ALL. THE. TIME. to the point where if I see one more variant cover with him doing some ridiculous pose I'll have to rip my eyes out.
    He's like the Maury Povich of comics (How I Met Your Mother reference for those who watch the show)
    mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mewmdude77
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:

" @Manchine said:

" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Manchine said:
    I rest my point. "
    You really don't.  Which character has been defined and redefined numerous times, whilst retaining the same core values and remained popular and relevant? Batman Which singular character has appeared in more defining literary pieces than any other? Batman.  Which character exemplifies numerous types of sociological and philosophical ideologies including; Fascism, Anarchism, Jungian philosophy, Existentialism, Marchiavellianism, Anomie and others? Batman Which character has proven to be both rigidly human and simultaneous "godlike" within the same panel/page? Batman  If you interpret greatness as being monetary gain and popularity;  Batman has more graphic novels published than any other comic book character, including Superman Batman's film franchise has grossed vastly more than any other character franchise Batman has appeared in more forms of visual media than any other comic character and is so recognised throughout the world that producers of a television felt confident enough that people would know who he was without mention his name in the opening titles. "
    You know who else has been defined and redefined numerous times, whilst having the same core values and remaining popular? Spider-Man!! You know why Batman has the most issues? He was made in 1939!!! He has been around longer than most except Superman(who is in second). The Character who has most based on their years is Spider-Man seeing is in third in comic appearances (or so). I have seen a lot of the same types of sociological types in Spider-Man too. You could probably find Godlikeness and rigid humanity in many superheroes like Super-Man and Spider-Man. The reason Batman has a higher gross than others in the movies? He's had more movies than anyone else! If a director knew how to make a good movie about Spider-Man sooner than 2002, then he would have more movies. Spider-Man has also had many TV shows and games over the years. Batman and Superman switch between number 1&2 all the time, but at this point in time, third in popularity is locked in by Spider-Man, a character made 24 years after Superman!!! So if you take it by increase of popularity in the years of creation to now, Spider-Man has better standings than Batman or Superman! Also people can recognize Spider-Man without mentioning his name as well. Batman is indeed overrated, and its because people always say he can beat anyone. Spider-Man can't beat everyone, and that's one thing that makes him better than Batman too!!
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @mewmdude77 said:

" @FadeToBlackBolt said:

" @Manchine said:

" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Manchine said:
    I rest my point. "
    You really don't.  Which character has been defined and redefined numerous times, whilst retaining the same core values and remained popular and relevant? Batman Which singular character has appeared in more defining literary pieces than any other? Batman.  Which character exemplifies numerous types of sociological and philosophical ideologies including; Fascism, Anarchism, Jungian philosophy, Existentialism, Marchiavellianism, Anomie and others? Batman Which character has proven to be both rigidly human and simultaneous "godlike" within the same panel/page? Batman  If you interpret greatness as being monetary gain and popularity;  Batman has more graphic novels published than any other comic book character, including Superman Batman's film franchise has grossed vastly more than any other character franchise Batman has appeared in more forms of visual media than any other comic character and is so recognised throughout the world that producers of a television felt confident enough that people would know who he was without mention his name in the opening titles. "
    You know who else has been defined and redefined numerous times, whilst having the same core values and remaining popular? Spider-Man!! You know why Batman has the most issues? He was made in 1939!!! He has been around longer than most except Superman(who is in second). The Character who has most based on their years is Spider-Man seeing is in third in comic appearances (or so). I have seen a lot of the same types of sociological types in Spider-Man too. You could probably find Godlikeness and rigid humanity in many superheroes like Super-Man and Spider-Man. The reason Batman has a higher gross than others in the movies? He's had more movies than anyone else! If a director knew how to make a good movie about Spider-Man sooner than 2002, then he would have more movies. Spider-Man has also had many TV shows and games over the years. Batman and Superman switch between number 1&2 all the time, but at this point in time, third in popularity is locked in by Spider-Man, a character made 24 years after Superman!!! So if you take it by increase of popularity in the years of creation to now, Spider-Man has better standings than Batman or Superman! Also people can recognize Spider-Man without mentioning his name as well. Batman is indeed overrated, and its because people always say he can beat anyone. Spider-Man can't beat everyone, and that's one thing that makes him better than Batman too!! "
    Ok, I love Spider-Man too, he's my second/third favourite character (it switches depending on mood) but he doesn't hold a candle to Batman. As you pointed out, Batman has been around since 1939, and is still relevant. He has changed multiple times, unlike say, Spider-Man, who's been pretty much the same for 50 years.

Batman being able to beat anyone is of course a joke, but that doesn't have anything to do with his character. The fact is that Batman isn't just a normal character like every other comic book character. Batman is more than just a story about a guy wearing a cape. It's an examination of everything that makes a human a human, and how easy it is to become a monster. Yet even that is far, far too simplistic to summarise Bruce Wayne. 
    Spider-Man does what he does out of guilt and desire to help people. Bruce Wayne's motives have always been a little murkier, we know it's to avenge his parents, but surely there's some deep-rooted part of him that is truly insane. The stark blackness that resides in the human soul. Bruce Wayne and Batman are fundamentally heroes, don't get me wrong, but he's also so much more (not to say other characters aren't, they're just not on his level). No other character has ever had to deal with the concept that they themselves effectively gave birth to Hell (Batman inspiring the supervillains of Gotham), and still live with it. 

Spider-Man is a better hero than Batman, but Batman is undoubtedly the better character.
    mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mewmdude77
    @FadeToBlackBolt: Spider-Man has had to deal with people becoming villians because of him. Scorpion, Kraven, Venom, and many others became villians, because of Spider-Man. Also Spider-Man has a blackness inside his soul he doesn't let out. Every once in a while he does, and he hurts people, and hates himself for it. Spider-Man has had to go through so much more grief than Batman ever has, so the black he is hiding is bigger than Batman's. Sometimes if you look close enough, you can see a little spark of insanity Spider-Man has inside him. Some of his villians are even foils of Spider-Man, showing what would have happened if he had chosen to be evil and not good. Spider-Man has a depth some people don't recognize, and his depth makes him a more interesting character.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @mewmdude77: Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're thinking I'm underrating Spidey, and I'm not. I ADORE Spider-Man, but in terms of complexity he's lacking compared to Batman. 
    Spider-Man as an entity is a creation of Peter Parker and the two are harmonious in their existence. Bruce and Batman on the other hand, are not so much. Batman is an all encompassing ideal that swallows Bruce Wayne whole, while at the same time Bruce Wayne is a needle that pierces the Batman shell. Becoming Spider-Man was a logical step for Peter, he was feeling guilty, he wanted to help people, his hormones were going crazy, fighting crime as a costumed vigilante makes sense. Bruce becoming Batman, on the other hand, is absurd. 
    A young boy witnesses his parent's death, rather than simply deal with it and move on, an eight-year old dedicates himself to the idea of wiping out evil as an omen of darkness. You have to be pretty nuts to come up with that, and yet at the same time, through Batman's eyes, the reader realises there is nothing more rational. 

What I'm trying to say basically is that Batman is not overrated lol
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @mewmdude77: Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're thinking I'm underrating Spidey, and I'm not. I ADORE Spider-Man, but in terms of complexity he's lacking compared to Batman.  Spider-Man as an entity is a creation of Peter Parker and the two are harmonious in their existence. Bruce and Batman on the other hand, are not so much. Batman is an all encompassing ideal that swallows Bruce Wayne whole, while at the same time Bruce Wayne is a needle that pierces the Batman shell. Becoming Spider-Man was a logical step for Peter, he was feeling guilty, he wanted to help people, his hormones were going crazy, fighting crime as a costumed vigilante makes sense. Bruce becoming Batman, on the other hand, is absurd.  A young boy witnesses his parent's death, rather than simply deal with it and move on, an eight-year old dedicates himself to the idea of wiping out evil as an omen of darkness. You have to be pretty nuts to come up with that, and yet at the same time, through Batman's eyes, the reader realises there is nothing more rational.   What I'm trying to say basically is that Batman is not overrated lol "
    Dude, write Batman analysis blogs. That was epic. 

FADETOBLACKBOLT GAINED +5 INTERNETZ

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @InnerVenom123: Haha, thanks mate. I'm thinking about writing some, but I'd be there for days lol
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @FadeToBlackBolt: More time to be epic ;p
    Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

People that thought the Ryanpool in Origins is good should really learn about the character. Thinking back on it Origins pool was similar to my response to Wanted. I read the comic then watched the movie and was like "What is this crap. Show me the Villains. Show me all the unnecessary crimes he did. Give me the awesome Wanted comic book story." Pretty much the Wanted comic and Deadpool in comics is Waaaay better then what the movies tried to bring.

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mewmdude77
    @FadeToBlackBolt said: 

@mewmdude77: Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're thinking I'm underrating Spidey, and I'm not. I ADORE Spider-Man, but in terms of complexity he's lacking compared to Batman.  Spider-Man as an entity is a creation of Peter Parker and the two are harmonious in their existence. Bruce and Batman on the other hand, are not so much. Batman is an all encompassing ideal that swallows Bruce Wayne whole, while at the same time Bruce Wayne is a needle that pierces the Batman shell. Becoming Spider-Man was a logical step for Peter, he was feeling guilty, he wanted to help people, his hormones were going crazy, fighting crime as a costumed vigilante makes sense. Bruce becoming Batman, on the other hand, is absurd.  A young boy witnesses his parent's death, rather than simply deal with it and move on, an eight-year old dedicates himself to the idea of wiping out evil as an omen of darkness. You have to be pretty nuts to come up with that, and yet at the same time, through Batman's eyes, the reader realises there is nothing more rational.   What I'm trying to say basically is that Batman is not overrated lol "

You think Spider-Man is in perfect synch with Peter Parker?? His duties as Spider-Man get in his way all the time! He really doesn't want to be Spider-Man, but he has to be, because he needs to save lives! He feels he needs to redeem himself for his uncle's death so he feels he has to be Spider-Man. Peter Parker was a young man who got bit by a Spider, but initially became an entertainer. Then he let a criminal go at the set and that caused his uncle to be killed by the same criminal. He could have dealt with it like any normal person, but instead he went and tracked down his uncle's killer and captured him. He didn't do it cause he wanted to be a hero, he did it to avenge his uncle's death. His Uncle's death cause him to realize he had a duty to the regular citizens of NY, to fight crime. Even after that he had times he didn't want to be Spider-Man. Being Spider-Man cuts into his social life, takes him away from his aunt at crucial times, makes the girls he is on a date with think he is a jerk, and makes everyone think he is a coward. He has tried to quit multiple times, but he always comes back, because Spider-Man is a crucial part to who he really is!! Being Batman is more in sync with Bruce, since he has money to spend on it, he can get any girl he wants, he can get out of things without being thought badly of. Spider-Man is a superhero who never wanted to become a superhero. Batman's motives are similar to Spider-Man's! They both were avenging death of their loved ones,    They were both shoved into the superhero game by tragedy, but their situations are different, because Peter could have stopped it. 
    That being said I don't hate Batman at all. He is my second fav after (take a guess at who). He is a great character, but sometimes I get annoyed when people say he can beat anybody with prep. 
    IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#43  Edited By IrishX
    @Final Arrow said:
    " @InnerVenom123: Batman is a close 2nd... but in first place with ease  Wolverine........ "

... and you just add to FTBB in making it perfectly clear that Batman is without a doubt the most overrated character.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By entropy_aegis

There are lots of overrated characters.who's the most depends on the timing. 
    but i would say deadpool is indeed the most hyped,simply cause it took characters like batman,wolverine,hulk and supes  a much longer time to join the overrated list than it took deadpool.him being a annoying parody character does'nt help him either. 
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DEADPOOL

I don't see what makes Deadpool overrated. People like him for the same reason they like Martin Riggs, Axel Foley, Jack Sparrow, etc.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By nefarious

Yes, just like Batman.

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
    TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TerryBogard2014

I don't think deadpool is so much overrated as much as there are a lot of bandwagon fans now

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @IrishX said:
    "@Final Arrow said:
    " @InnerVenom123: Batman is a close 2nd... but in first place with ease  Wolverine........ "
    ... and you just add to FTBB in making it perfectly clear that Batman is without a doubt the most overrated character. "

?????
    TheBlumpk1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheBlumpk1n

I believe  what your saying and if so  i do agree with is that people that haven't actually read Deadpool assume his story is good because he looks cool because i do have friends that have that opinion as well. Though i do not think he is overrated just better in a support role rather than in his own actually books and ya overexposure does feed into my opinoin a bit im sure.

CRTrobinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CRTrobinson
    @SoA: EXACTLY!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.