Who does Deadpool love more?

#1 Posted by Haustyl12 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

out of the 3 women he loves which does he love the most? 

Copycat 
Syrin 
death

#2 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (409 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say copycat she was his first love i guess.

#3 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

Bea Arthur. 

#4 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

I was always fond of the Siryn romance because I felt like she brought out the best in Wade while with Copycat he was always trying to be good with her but couldn't help taking advantage.

#5 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to say Death but only because that's my favorite pairing with DP....

#6 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg said:
I was always fond of the Siryn romance because I felt like she brought out the best in Wade
I have to agree with this. Whenever they were on panel together, I could almost feel the chemistry.
#7 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg
I agree. I was impressed when I learned what Deadpool did to save her.
#8 Posted by The Lobster (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting question. 

He's willing to die in order to be with death. 
Copycat was his first love
Siryn and him had the best chemistry. 

I'm going to say Siryn, just because that's my personal favorite.

#9 Posted by Superskrull86 (1806 posts) - - Show Bio

Syrin 
#10 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12606 posts) - - Show Bio

Copycat, you cant forget the woman that died because of you, ask Peter is the only real reason why he used magic to get his divorce.

#11 Posted by PowerPlug (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Bea Arthur 
2. Syrin 
3. Copycat 
4. Outlaw 
5. Domino or Black Widow
#12 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12606 posts) - - Show Bio

Teh thing with Bea Arhur was more about a fan crush that actually love if i have to say.

#13 Posted by turok_son_of_stone (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Tuff one but id say Death as he keeps trying to kill himself for her. (knowing how deadpool treats most of his loved ones ex: putting blind al in a room full of sharp objects or stabbing bob for the last cheese poof, this is a majorthing for an emotional cripple like deadpool)

#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12606 posts) - - Show Bio
@turok_son_of_stone said:

Tuff one but id say Death as he keeps trying to kill himself for her. (knowing how deadpool treats most of his loved ones ex: putting blind al in a room full of sharp objects or stabbing bob for the last cheese poof, this is a majorthing for an emotional cripple like deadpool)

He could live a romance with Death and Copycat in the after life, boom, chika bom boom chika boom boom chika chika boom boom chika boom boom.
#15 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Blind Al?

#16 Posted by Samimista (21050 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently Syrin since I'm sure by now he's moved on from Copycat however since she's his first love he'll always have alittle something left for her.

#17 Posted by d34dp00l (143 posts) - - Show Bio

1 syrin 2 death 3 copycat (bea arthur it's just a fetich/obsesion) 
PD: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
#18 Posted by Pacperson (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Syrin was the only one it seemed like he was truly trying to have a real relationship with... Lets hope some day this pairing is brought up again :(

This Is a bit off topic....but whats Syrin up to these days? Is she even still in a series?

#19 Posted by d34dp00l (143 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pacperson
duno, i herad that she was dead for a while, even i heard that she was pregnant (that, in comics, it's lees common than being dead XD), but im not sure.
#20 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino. Jea...I said it.

#21 Posted by d34dp00l (143 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rabbit_May_Cry
he just think that she's sexy
#22 Posted by spikevalentine (122 posts) - - Show Bio
Syrin!!!
#23 Posted by cyberninja (10383 posts) - - Show Bio

Bob Agent Of Hydra. 

#24 Posted by d34dp00l (143 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja
lol
#25 Posted by afgossett (39 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pacperson said:
Syrin was the only one it seemed like he was truly trying to have a real relationship with... Lets hope some day this pairing is brought up again :(  This Is a bit off topic....but whats Syrin up to these days? Is she even still in a series?

Yeah she was pregnant for a while with the Multiple Man's kid.  Turns out she got knocked up by one of his duplicates and when the Multiple Man went to hold his son it was absorbed into him because since it was made with a duplicate it itself was a duplicate as well.  Here's where Deadpool comes into play.  Siryn slept with Wade due to the grief of seeing her child be absorbed.  She stated that it was a one time thing.
#26 Posted by Nexy21 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

In the end of deadpool max it says that deadpool and domino are engaged, and pregnant. Gonna go with domino even though...ya know
#27 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Siryn.
#28 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio
Siryn
#29 Posted by Baddamdog (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Copycat man, their romance was so tragic, with Siryn it was all light and funny, I prefer the darker, more serious side to DP

#30 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Siryn
Does Siryn actually deserve Deadpool? (That's actually a weird question, if you think about Deadpool, but still ... I never liked that pairing, since he really liked her and got dumped one million times)

Deadpool + Harley = Pwnage
And if we have to keep it in the Marvel universe... Deadpool + Squirrel Girl
Oh no wait, Deadpool + Copy Cat for sure! Just think about it! The sexual possibilities are endless! ENDLESS! YES! BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!
#31 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him with Siryn. She brings out the best sides of him, even if she does keep turning him down, and I think that they have great chemistry. 

#32 Posted by labarith (669 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming he doesn't swoop in for Psyloche, I think it'd  be interesting to see him try to rekindle things with Banshee II.  :)

#33 Posted by Haustyl12 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Copycat because she was the only person who truly loved Deadpool. Siryn didn't, not sure about death, and there was never any chemistry between Deadpool and Domino (other than deadpool max) 

PPS: in Deadpool Max, Outlaw is Domino

#34 Edited by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him with Copycat best, but then again, he does really love Death. It's a hard choice.

#35 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

First Love: Copycat.

True Love: Death.

One he should actually get with: Outlaw.

#36 Posted by Teerack (7457 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish he would date Domino, but I would say he probably loved Copycat most.

#37 Posted by Franchise1590 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

To the people who say Siryn do you think she ever actually loved Wade? Because I ever got the impression that she felt as strongly about him as he did for her. I feel like she strung him along alot.

Plus she got knocked up by another man!!! That really hurts her "true love" status imo.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.