Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

where should i start first?

Nourz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nourz

hi guys

I am new to comics generally I just started reading ,month ago I didn't know about deadpool at all

I played the game randomly and it was very funny so I decided to google deadpool and found his appearances in anime

I saw them and it was funny 2 then I decided to read the comics

here when the problem comes I don't know where to start I want to read the comics from the oldest to the latest not the best of them

I just want to know the titles stored by release date

I googled as much but I got confused more ,sorry If I am repeating someone's question

sorry for bad English as well

Nourz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I found it :D

thanks anyway

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.