What team will Deadpool join in Avengers vs. X-Men?

#1 Posted by gambitpryde1993 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is a fun and hilarious character in the Marvel Universe with his mix of breaking the fourth wall, humor, and violence. What team will he join in Avengers vs. X-Men? My money is on the X-Men because he's a mutant, but this mercenary could go either way. I'd like to see him face Wolverine...

#2 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men

#3 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambitpryde1993 said:

because he's a mutant

No he's not ^_^

#4 Posted by TDK_1997 (13729 posts) - - Show Bio

He will be like in the middle because Way already showed us that he wants to be one of the best heroes and he tried joining the X-Men and the Secret Avengers,too.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

He will be like in the middle because Way already showed us that he wants to be one of the best heroes and he tried joining the X-Men and the Secret Avengers,too.

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

Won't he be dead then?

#7 Posted by Mighty Thorion (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it confirmed that he will be in the series?

#8 Posted by stormphoenix (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Well would he even join considering wolverine is on that team, even if he does join would wolvie stay either way I say yes :)

#9 Posted by Lexino (45 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men, although he is not techically a mutant and not a official member of X-Men, he always has been affiliated with X-Men.

#10 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7118 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lexino said:

X-Men, although he is not techically a mutant and not a official member of X-Men, he always has been affiliated with X-Men.

#11 Posted by vicioushero (163 posts) - - Show Bio

If he's alive during the event, I would like to think he would have fun and play both sides. All the while actually helping both sides. But really it don't matter because they would all hate on him, thinking he was stupid and crazy like always.

#12 Posted by Tstar34 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say X-men, if he does at all. Who knows where his story is going to go with the whole Dead series. It would be hard to say avengers since he has never really had an affiliation with them. He has always wanted to be an X-man so, so he will join their side if he joins.

And he technically isn't a mutant, hes like the hulk mutated by accident.

#13 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- He will be giving color commentary

#14 Posted by sinestro_GL (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarMachineMarkV said:

- He will be giving color commentary

...with action replay

#15 Posted by Wolverine0628 (398 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he'll be the next Phoenix Force Host!!!!

#16 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolverine0628 said:

Maybe he'll be the next Phoenix Force Host!!!!

This would be the best thing ever.

#17 Posted by lordgman31 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will be working with wolverine becouse wolverine does not want to hurt hope but to make her safe so deadpool going to be avengers.

#18 Posted by Alex_Tides145210 (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Both sides

Who wants to choose? right...

#19 Posted by SGU823 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Yes, he is ^_^

#20 Edited by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

@SGU823: No. He's not. That's a solid fact. He's not a mutant and never has been.

#21 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: I love that people still think Wade is a mutant. They just aren't reading enough.

#22 Posted by SGU823 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Oh wait, your right. He's human, my bad. I've always assumed he was a mutant before Weapon X changed him, lol.

#23 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

If he fought wolverine.. that would be an epic fight even though bullets have little affect on him and wolverine would be blood lusted from the time deadpool tried to blow his brains out

( no sarcasm )

But because of that I doubt he would want him in the X-Men

#24 Posted by 00__Beyonder_00 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Not confirmed if actually in the series but if he was most likely x-men

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.