Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

What should I read?

BuckyBarnes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BuckyBarnes

I have a ton of money saved up to spend on comics, and I'm going to spend most of it on Deadpool.

There's ALOT of Deadpool out there. Mini series, one shots, main series, ect.

What Deadpool mini-series, one shots, main series, graphic novels, ect should I buy?

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By The Lobster

The ones we recommended in this forum, this forum, This forum, this forum, this forum, and this forum.

Can we get a moderator to post this thread or something? Cause I'm getting kind of tired giving the same answer over and over and over and over again. I enjoy that more people want to get into Deadpool but 6 (now 7) threads all asking the same question is more than enough.

BuckyBarnes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BuckyBarnes

... Wow. I feel like a douche. My bad.

Pacperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pacperson
    @BuckyBarnes: Lol Don't feel too bad, But the Search Function is your friend. 
    BuckyBarnes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BuckyBarnes
    @The Lobster : Though there is minor differences in each of those threads you posted. I'm not asking where I should start with Deadpool, because I've been collecting Deadpool for years now. What I'm mainly looking for are: One-shots, minis, graphic novels, ect., that I may have missed and are worth a look. There's tons of them.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By The Lobster
    @BuckyBarnes: I understand, but still in all of those threads I linked too, members give off various one-shots, minis, graphic novels, and everything. It's all there. Everything worth taking a look has been recommended in one of those threads.
    BuckyBarnes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BuckyBarnes

Alright, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.