What should I read?

#1 Posted by BuckyBarnes (17 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a ton of money saved up to spend on comics, and I'm going to spend most of it on Deadpool.

There's ALOT of Deadpool out there. Mini series, one shots, main series, ect.

What Deadpool mini-series, one shots, main series, graphic novels, ect should I buy?

#2 Edited by The Lobster (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

The ones we recommended in this forum, this forum, This forum, this forum, this forum, and this forum.

Can we get a moderator to post this thread or something? Cause I'm getting kind of tired giving the same answer over and over and over and over again. I enjoy that more people want to get into Deadpool but 6 (now 7) threads all asking the same question is more than enough.

#3 Posted by BuckyBarnes (17 posts) - - Show Bio

... Wow. I feel like a douche. My bad.

#4 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@BuckyBarnes: Lol Don't feel too bad, But the Search Function is your friend. 
#5 Posted by BuckyBarnes (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster : Though there is minor differences in each of those threads you posted. I'm not asking where I should start with Deadpool, because I've been collecting Deadpool for years now. What I'm mainly looking for are: One-shots, minis, graphic novels, ect., that I may have missed and are worth a look. There's tons of them.
#6 Posted by The Lobster (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
@BuckyBarnes: I understand, but still in all of those threads I linked too, members give off various one-shots, minis, graphic novels, and everything. It's all there. Everything worth taking a look has been recommended in one of those threads.
#7 Posted by BuckyBarnes (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.