what if deadpool joint the x-men, what do think happen to him ?

  • 109 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by time (5166 posts) - - Show Bio

what if deadpool joint the x-men, what do think happen to him ?

#2 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they would find a way to get rid of him fast.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

He can join the X-men because he's not a mutant.He doesn't have the first requirement.Secondly if the Initiative doesn't even want him..nobody does

Moderator
#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

They'd be the coolest team on the Planet.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"They'd be the coolest team on the Planet."
No.
Moderator
#6 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"They'd be the coolest team on the Planet."
So much truth!
caption
#7 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

^---Cool pic

#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Dazzler would murder him

#9 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

ho the f***ck is dazzler?

#10 Edited by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

He won't fit in, and they'd more than likely end up kicking him off the team.

#11 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool its just too cool for the x-men.

He should be an Avenger!

#12 Edited by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Deadpool its just too cool for the x-men.

He should be an Avenger!"
Never..not even in a crisis.Iron Man wouldn't even let him register for the Initiative or Registration act.
Moderator
#13 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, he is too cool for that!
he should have hes own new team! called

Revolvers!
where the most badass chars are reunited like Cable, Wolverine Jr. , Galactus and gambit  and me.

#14 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"yeah, he is too cool for that!
he should have hes own new team! called

Revolvers!
where the most badass chars are reunited like Cable, Wolverine Jr. , Galactus and gambit."
why would galatucus join such weak asses
#15 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

well ho are the most badass mofos in marvel Universe then?

Deadpool, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Jean Phoenix and....... secret.

#16 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Dress up in a Marvel Girl suit again.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"yeah, he is too cool for that!
he should have hes own new team! called

Revolvers!
where the most badass chars are reunited like Cable, Wolverine Jr. , Galactus and gambit  and me."
.....................
Moderator
#18 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Bunch of Deadpool haters in here trying to bash him.

#19 Edited by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"Bunch of Deadpool haters in here trying to bash him.
"
Actually more people are saying Deadpool is cool than anything else.You just sound like a fanboy trying to get attention.
Moderator
#20 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"Bunch of Deadpool haters in here trying to bash him.
"
I know, dont know why they like to come and roam in here.
Just put the minus button in their posts so you can ignore them, I do it and its very efficient.
BTW wath do you think of the name Revolvers?
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

...................

Moderator
#22 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is trash.

#23 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

London is trash.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"London is trash."
Your trash.
Moderator
#25 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Just go back to Mexico, man....

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Paradox4000 said:
"London is trash."
Your trash."
Moderator
#27 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Deadpool is trash."
Yeah Madrox is so incredibly awesome as well.  Split now!!!!
#28 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be fun for a little while, but I wouldn't want it to be permanent.

#29 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't belong on a team really unless it is all mercs.

#30 Posted by deadpool20 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

hello my funny wuzzy clone look am famous lol

ah how nice am famous on a shoe
#31 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio

HE'S NOT A MUTANT...HE CAN'T BE AN X-MAN.....

#32 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"London is trash."

Get a f%$king life.
#33 Posted by Misty Knight (74 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Paradox4000 said:
"London is trash."

Get a f%$king life."
He can't.
#34 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

.................

Anyway the point you made is correct, DP's not a mutant, therefore he's unsuitable.

#35 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"ho the f***ck is dazzler?"
Deadpool's undoing 
#36 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"He doesn't belong on a team really unless it is all mercs."
I agree, Deadpool on a team should be only temporal.
#37 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wanted to point out that you don't have to be a mutant to be an X-Man. Juggernaut's tenure proves this, and Xavier states it explicitly. Longshot was also not a mutant. That said, Deadpool does not belong on a team.

#38 Edited by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Just wanted to point out that you don't have to be a mutant to be an X-Man. Juggernaut's tenure proves this, and Xavier states it explicitly. Longshot was also not a mutant. That said, Deadpool does not belong on a team."
Juggernaut and Longshot had reasoning...reasoing that made sense to be on an X-team...wtf would the X-men ever need Wade for? Now that I think about it though..Longshot may not have the X-gene i'm not sure) but he's definitely a mutant.
Moderator
#39 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"Just go back to Mexico, man...."
hahahha vance its mexican?
X-men its not cool enough for deadpool, cause the x-men have to be together in order to be cool while deadpool doesnt need to be with someone to be AWESOME!

Madrox its trash by the other hand.

See wath I mean people? if they think Deadpool is trash then WHY THE F********** ARE THEY POSTING IN HERE?!!!

Holy SMOKE! I want that shoe! where did you got it????
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Paradox4000 said:
"Just go back to Mexico, man...."
hahahha vance its mexican?
X-men its not cool enough for deadpool, cause the x-men have to be together in order to be cool while deadpool doesnt need to be with someone to be AWESOME!

Madrox its trash by the other hand.

See wath I mean people? if they think Deadpool is trash then WHY THE F********** ARE THEY POSTING IN HERE?!!!

Holy SMOKE! I want that shoe! where did you got it????"
I'm Black and the only other country I have been to is Canada.
The X-men is far too cool and far to relevant for Deadpool,maybe if he did something that had some meaning they would have a reason to have him on their team

People can post what they want where they want as long as it is appropriate for this site...People where actually giving Deadpool his props saying he was cool and your only focusing on the haters.What is the point in that? Who cares if Madrox is trash...he's on an X-team and Deadpool is not.The question asked was addressed to everyone not Deadpool's 5-6 fans on this site.
Moderator
#41 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Correction Madrox its in the WANABE X-men.

Spiderman its not in the x-men and he Kick Ass!
Therefore the point of this topic I belive was, Wath if he where an x-men ?

Deadpool its a PIMP! Madrox its a Whimp!

I wonder if they also sell convers shoes with the DP logo! I have been searching for some deadpool merchansie for quiet some time now.

#42 Posted by Misty Knight (74 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Correction Madrox its in the WANABE X-men.

Spiderman its not in the x-men and he Kick Ass!
Therefore the point of this topic I belive was, Wath if he where an x-men ?

Deadpool its a PIMP! Madrox its a Whimp!

I wonder if they also sell convers shoes with the DP logo! I have been searching for some deadpool merchansie for quiet some time now."
Nobody said he was in the X-men..he's on an X-team.The X-Force and X-Factor aren't the X-men but are just as important.
If Deadpool is such a pimp than...

Why is Siryn pregnant and Outlaw doing it horizontal with the fat sidekick?
#43 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta get a life, but you're the one posting on a Deadpool forum saying that Deadpool is trash. How ironic.

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"I gotta get a life, but you're the one posting on a Deadpool forum saying that Deadpool is trash. How ironic."
That's not ironic...that's not even related.
Moderator
#45 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yes it is related, you spend most of your time arguing and saying trash instead of doing something more productive.

Deadpool is a pimp, he is in agency x now so outlaw its on hes team, as for siryn ....well I wont spoil it for you.

#46 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Delta Red said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"He doesn't belong on a team really unless it is all mercs."
I agree, Deadpool on a team should be only temporal."

Back to topic.
#47 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it would be all of this going on.....

caption
#48 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

nah, that was just temporary.
He got a very cool costum after that, besides he will bring laughs and cheers to all the children of the world =D

#49 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

nah, that was just temporary.
He got a very cool costum after that, besides he will bring laughs and cheers to all the children of the world =D

#50 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"nah, that was just temporary.
He got a very cool costum after that, besides he will bring laughs and cheers to all the children of the world =D"
cool i would like to see Dp with the X-men

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.