what if deadpool had retractable adamantium claws like wolvie

#1 Posted by sabrepool (8 posts) - - Show Bio

show me your thinks lol

#2 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd just be Wolverine, but nuts lol 
Wolverine's claws are classic though, you can't mess with them. Giving them to DP would just ruin their effect.

#3 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the point of this? Bad start.

#4 Posted by The Lobster (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Then his character would suck-@$$

Although I'm sure Deadpool would love to have retractable claws, (If I recall one issue of Cable and Deadpool had Deadpool falling through the time stream with Bob and he sees an alternate time line where he had wolverine claws )

#5 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

They tried the in X-Men Origins and he ended up as: 

#6 Posted by Capo_Del_Bandito (278 posts) - - Show Bio
@sabrepool: He'd suck ass more than he currently does. 

We'd have a fake psychotic gruff by lovable pretend psychotic being the best of what he does. Which is suffer horrible character derailment at the hands of one writer's inability to read source material.
#7 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Capo_Del_Bandito said:
" @sabrepool: He'd suck ass more than he currently does.   We'd have a fake psychotic gruff by lovable pretend psychotic being the best of what he does. Which is suffer horrible character derailment at the hands of one writer's inability to read source material. "
Hence, Barakapool.
#8 Edited by Capo_Del_Bandito (278 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative: Ah but in this case we have Daniel Way f@cking about and ignoring continuity. At least the movie had an excuse: Producers generally aren't known for their great ideas at Fox. 

Edited by the mods
#9 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

fail  
thats what

#10 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
" They tried the in X-Men Origins and he ended up as: 

"
LOL
#11 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

....he'd be a hybrid of BOTH of Marvel's most over-rated, over-done, stretched-far-beyond-their-means intellectual properties???
#12 Posted by Deadknight (655 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadowdoggy:
That sounds like one of those situations that'd implode the universe.
#13 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@LT1085 said:
"What is the point of this? Bad start. "
#14 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio

then he would just be a wolverine rip off.
instead of a wolverine, deathstroke, and spiderman rip off that turned out to be so awesome he grew into a character all his own.

#15 Posted by ShirEPanjshir (588 posts) - - Show Bio

He wouldn't be Deadpool ..
You'd just call him Wolverine, but with pop culture jokes etc. and less savage ( well.. usually ).

So I really can't see the point of this topic either, since the answer is quite obvious.

#16 Posted by Hi I'm New (300 posts) - - Show Bio

he'd become the horrible ending of a disappointing movie about an awesome character...

#17 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

That would suck. First, swords are way better. Second, you can't get through metal detectors with claws.

#18 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

he would being a clone of spiderman and wolvarine. He wouldnt be so fleshed out if he had the claws. He  probably act like Zorro or scratch out jokes on the wall. 

#19 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

he would be a really annoying wolverine

#20 Posted by The Sadhu (853 posts) - - Show Bio

Probabily snikt his claws into his own skull some how...
#21 Posted by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" He'd just be Wolverine, but nuts lol  Wolverine's claws are classic though, you can't mess with them. Giving them to DP would just ruin their effect. "
Kinda like Daken? Lol
#22 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (12024 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool will be what the kind on the street call "all that" or what the young girl call "hot".
I mean, look Daken, X 23 and Wolverine,claws is "all that hotness".

#23 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:
"They tried the in X-Men Origins and he ended up as: 

"

I'm drowning in the irony and I love it.
#24 Posted by Capo_Del_Bandito (278 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"
#25 Posted by mavfan626 (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be like Wolverine on Acid.

#26 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12024 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626: (Samuel L Jackson)Nick Fury:Just wha we need Wolverines on crack.
Wolverine on the plane, that is a great movie, with Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, Smueal L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Hugh Jackman as the Wolverines.
#27 Posted by maxbanwell (1 posts) - - Show Bio

in the end of x men origins wolverine, deadpool or weapon 11 has retractable swords, the only problem is that when they were not extended he cant bend his arms!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.