What do you think of Deadpool's new level of crazyness??

#1 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm talking about Pool-O-Vision (Since Wolverine Origins cameo), and what it looks like a double personality (Deadpool Issue #1).
He was mentally unstable and crazy, but he wasn't schizophrenic (except that time he was seeing rabbits and a woman with milk/beer).
I think is a nice touch, but i hope Way doesn't overdo these new characteristics, i will see what he can do with future issues.

I  ask this because i read some people complaining about it.

#2 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, I didnt liked the P.O.V. double personalitie thing aswell,  except when he got that thing with the rabbits tough.
Send a letter to Mr Way to inform him about this, since the comic has just been launched I am sure that the team will read the letter, I would put the issue of the P.O.V. tought I already sended my letter :/

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't seem anymore crazy than usual..actually even less now.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda liked the Pool-O-Vision but like you said I hope he doesn't overuse it.

#5 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, I would prefer to see him shouting , ranting and saying something like, My gun says thraka thraka thraka!

#6 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

It's confusing to new readers, and should not be in the comic. The first time I saw P.O.V I was like: Wtf?

#7 Posted by Samsteele (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I Found it amusing, but I think I could get tired of it if it's used for everything.

#8 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

to tell you the truth, I dont like it :s

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like it. Feel weird saying he's not the right kind of crazy, but that's what I feel. 

#10 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like it either. And what was the deal with the second narrative box? Is that supposed to be Deadpool too? I really hate Pool-O-Vision.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (225050 posts) - - Show Bio
I aint too hot on DP right now... he is alright though
#12 Posted by The Black Wolf (118 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember him doing it in Cable and Deadpool but it was not an all time thing. I like it better when he said stuff out loud and people thought of him as annoying and crazy cause he said weird things.

#13 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, he annoys he's enemies.

The only crazy issue he has ever had was when he was seeing all those rabbits and the girls pouring milk, wich was cured thanks to dr bong.

gotta let Daniel Way know that we readers DONT LIKE P.O.V at all >:(
#14 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

It shouldn't be overused...

#15 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like it very much. He seems less funny to me now.

#16 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like it very much. He seems less funny to me now.

#17 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, it looks less funnie now.

the new P.O.V. from the previews of issue 3 ( couldnt resist ) doesnt seem funnie at all and I think that more important stuff could had been shown there tough deadpool's girls where ok xD.

#18 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"yeah, I would prefer to see him shouting , ranting and saying something like, My gun says thraka thraka thraka!"

Lol. You should write Deadpool.
#19 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

In issue 3 I saw a preview where he imagined two hot girls.  It looked kinda funny.

#20 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah! those are he's supermodel concubines or something.
definitely that was pretty funnie.

erik:
well I would like to write a 4 issue mini series one day, or a special.

#21 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be cool.

#22 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

does anyone know what with the blue box is for.
I assume it is agent x brain is getting mix up with deadpool.
if I rember correctly alex has blue box and have good use of his common sense.
just putting it out there

#23 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

blue box? you mean in the new series?

Deadpool's head aint mixing up with that of agent x,  the boxes are just himself wich kinda shows how crazy is he or at least thats wath Daniel way seems to be trying to do.
Another explanation is that white box its hes left brain while the yello box its hes right side of the brain.

#24 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

Yeah I think it is just showing how he thinks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.