Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3316 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

What deadpool writer did this?

Whodatninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Whodatninja

So I have been reading the older deadpool comics but then I saw this photo http://www.scificool.com/images/2009/05/deadpoolscore.jpg Which made me want to read the series that this image comes from. Under which series and writer did this photo come from cuz i want to read it. I love the art style

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By The Lobster

That's from the Gail Simone run I believe. 

She's often considered the second best Deadpool writer only behind Joe Kelly. Although Rick Remender is catching up quickly with his last few issues of Uncanny X-force...soo.....who knows. But yes, that looks like it's from Gail Simone's run.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.