Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

What Daniel Way should do with Deadpool

Agent-Sliper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Agent-Sliper

Now i am a bit up and down with Daniel Way's wrighting, but on a whole i really like this new series of Deadpool... but i think it could still be better.

So what do you want to see in this new series of deadpool?

For me i want to see a story arc which involves Siryn and maybe even X-Factor. Actully i would love to see Deadpool try to be a detective for a few issues... Deadpool could look for clues in Siryn's bra and underpants draw... it would be funny.

Anyway thats my thoughts how about you.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Scourge

I like how Way portrays Deadpool's character, however, he doesn't have any feats and can't fight and when fighting and wins in some random way.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By The Lobster

Daniel Way's humor just isn't Deadpool enough for me, sure he's got the situational humor down pat (meat suit, tricking the skrulls, making the x-men look good) but his lines just aren't funny enough...his stories are perfect Deadpool stories, but his version of the Merc with a Mouth needs a better Mouth. Fix that and you got a really good book.

I'd like to see the return of Blind Al and Weasel, thats all I want.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Way is hit or miss sometimes he writes good stuff sometimes he writes utter crap sometimes he makes me wish Daken or Deadpool did not exist other times I love both characters

Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

@Son_of_Magnus: I have never liked Daken. But other then that I agree.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.