Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Vote for Deadpool! Ηe needs your help!!!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Urgent message from President Wade Wilson!

Rhett Reese, producer and writer of the long lost and awaited Deadpool script hopped on his personal Twitter account to reach out to the camera-talkin' antihero turned vigilante's fans and ask them to vote for Deadpool to be made!

So go ahead and do what he says above, guys! Click the favorite and retweet option with hasty fervor. Wear out that handy-dandy Flexor Digitorum Profundus (you know, the muscle that you use for a clicking motion, duh) and get the movie into production with your fan power! The fans NEED this, and c'mon, don't you think we DESERVE it by now?

If we can expect a movie to have the same famous wit full of deviance we saw in the recently leaked VFX footage of Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, then I'd say it's safe to say that he deserves a second term in a, uh, better movie? Is that safe to say? Yeah. A WAY better movie. Good news is? If you go just absolutely insane with spreading the word on this tweet; we'll get just that!

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I dont have a twitter, why does everybody think everybody has a twitter.

Besides Arrested development show that an active fanbase dont need social network, it need to join in real life, where it matters.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Because almost everyone has a Twitter.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

Because almost everyone has a Twitter.

There is around 7 billion humans, well 7 250, so no.

Not everybody has a twitter.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By The Lobster

I wish I could retweet more than once.

I guess telling all my friends to retweet as well will have to do.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.