Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Ultimate Deadpool's Friends? (my ideas)

• 59 results
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DEADPOOL

I was having ideas about Blind Al, Weasel, Siryn, and their relationship to Deadpool in the Ultimate universe... I thought this would be a good place to start.

Blind Alexandra:

Deadpool's younger sister, in her late teens/early 20's. She's goth and kinda bratty, and blind. She's angry at the world for being blind, and she has resentment towards her brother for being born with a healing factor. Deadpool is her legal guardian and they squabble and play mean tricks on each other, like siblings do.

Their father left them before Al was born, and their mother was a drug addict who killed herself while Deadpool was still in the military, forcing him to leave to take care of his sister.

Black Tom:

Tom Cassidy works in the black market, selling weapons and various other illegal items.

Black Tom's best friend was an Irish immigrant and single father who died in a deal gone bad. In respect for his friend, Black Tom adopted his daughter and came to see her as his own. He pays people off for her and tries to give her the best.

Weasel:

Weasel, Jack Hammer, was in the army, but was harassed by other soldiers do to his meek stature and gruff name. Weasel and Deadpool were buddies and looked out for each other, but Weasel eventually left the army.

He later came into the employment of Black Tom as his most trusted lacky (and occasional scapegoat), which allowed Deadpool direct access to Black Tom (and good deals).

Siryn:

Theresa Rourke/Cassidy is Black Tom's adopted daughter who grew up with Black Tom's underhanded crowd, and hates them. She's an upright woman who tries to lead a good life despite her upbringing. She also tries to get through life on the up-and-up without Black Tom's interference.

Deadpool met Siryn through Black Tom and developed an infatuation with her, but she despises him because of his association with her "father."

Post Edited:2007-05-13 20:03:41

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEADPOOL

I thought as a gag, Deadpool could mess with Blind Al's clothes. Like... take this scenario (remember, Al's supposed to be goth)...

Random Person: Al, how do you know if the things you're wearing match?

Blind Al: Everything I own is black, I think they match.

Random Person: Then... why are you wearing a blue plaid skirt and a pink shirt that says "I believe in love at first sight"?

Blind Al: Wade!!!!

...Or another time...

Blind Al: What're these things on my glasses?

Deadpool: Spongebob stickers.

Blind Al: Why are there Spongebob stickers on my glasses??!

Deadpool: I thought you kids love Spongebob ::evil smile::.

Blind Al: There are three things wrong with what you just said: "I Thought" "You Kids" "Love Spongebob."

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#3  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I like the Blind Alexandra idea but Ult Deadpool seemed more evil than funny.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

Deadpool i love ur humor u are just like him

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEADPOOL

Thank you very much, Darkchild.

Bendis dropped the ball on Deadpool's humor... Spidey made me laugh more than Deadpool did, that wasn't right. You could also say that Deadpool was putting on a show for the cameras. When the cameras weren't on him, he seemed more respectable... and in my opinion, a little withdrawn.

Oh, and I should point out that it's my firm belief that Ultimate Deadpool is a mutant with the same indomitable regenerative abilities as 616 Deadpool.

But you must be asking "why would a mutant hunt mutants?" Well Ultimate Deadpool and the gang said it themselves, they don't like that any snot-nosed punk can have powers without earning them first.

Then you must be asking "Why would mutant-haters follow a mutant?" Well that can be answered pretty easily. Deadpool was a soldier, like them. They fought together in many battles and he climbed the ranks to being their commanding officer. To them, and himself, he earned his powers. And the next time he runs into Spider-Man or the X-Men, he'll probably think they earned their powers too.

You guys are now probably asking "if Ultimate Deadpool has that healing factor, how did he become a cyborg?" Well his healing factor is like a stream. If you try to cut the water, it just overlaps itself. But if you put a rock in the stream, the water will have to flow around it until the rock is removed.

The cybernetic implants is that rock. And after Shadowcat made that "rock" explode, the stream was able to correct it's flow. In other words, I think Deadpool will be very human-looking the next time we see him.

Post Edited:2007-04-04 22:03:03

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Nameless one

deadpool u must do something with Blind Al I dig her

write her in somewhere man she rocks I would totally hang out with her

what can I say i love blind goths

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEADPOOL

lol, I'm glad you like her. I wanted Ultimate Blind Al's relationship with Ultimate Deadpool to mirror 616 Blind Al's and 616 Deadpool's, but I wanted it to be under different circumstances. And actually, I really- really like her too... hot blind chicks are cooler than normal hot chicks, lol.

Man, I hope someone at Marvel sees my ideas... especially Blind Al. I don't care who takes credit for my ideas either.

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nameless one

good luck dude your ideas are really good!

Rock on blind Al rock on!

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DEADPOOL

Ok, how about...

Copycat:

Vanessa Carlysle is Blind Al's friend. She works at a strip club and has come to hate men from working with so many pigs, but develops a crush on her friend's (Blind Al) older brother (Deadpool).

She's spiteful, obsessive, and manipulative, and somewhat street savvy... but has her good streaks. She's someone who's desperate to be in the "in" crowd and is considered by others as a poser, hence she gained the nickname "Copycat."

She becomes more of a criminal and roughian after meeting Deadpool, since she sees Deadpool as a "tough bad boy" and wants to impress him... which she doesn't and he has to get her out of trouble, but she keeps trying to find ways to get his attention.

Deadpool's story in the book would partially consist of him sorting out his feelings of mutants and himself. One of the reasons he hates mutants is because he feels bad that he can heal but his sister can't, and there's no way he can use his power to help her see. He feels it's as unfair as Blind Al does.

He'll come to have deep (but secret) feelings for Copycat, but he'll have even more of an internal struggle once he finds out she's a mutant and things get rocky. Things settle down, but he has a hard time seeing Copycat the same. And of course, Deadpool will get really confused and look deep in himself once he finds out Theresa is a mutant.

Post Edited:2007-05-13 20:03:29

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DEADPOOL

Reply to my brilliance!

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEADPOOL

Deadpool:

His story would partially consist of him sorting out his feelings of mutants and himself. One of the reasons he hates mutants is because he feels bad that he can heal but his sister can't, and there's no way he can use his power to help her see. He feels it's as unfair as Blind Al does.

Another aspect of him is that during the Wakandan war, he kept his mutant healing ability secret from his mutant-hating team. He would quickly earn their respect and raise higher in the ranks, but they eventually discovered that he's a mutant. But by this time they had so much adoration for their highly skilled and highly capable leader that their mutant-hating views altered, but didn't waver. To them, they believed that Deadpool earned his powers... and that other mutants should too. See... they all shared a bond after everything they were through, and they nor Deadpool could abandon each other. Due to this bond, coupled with the hate he felt for himself, slowly adapted their new views. He started to believe that's why he had powers, and the world isn't as unfair as he thought. He even went through with the cybernetic augmentation with them.

He'll come to have secret feelings for Copycat, partially because he understands her need to belong. But he'll have an internal struggle once he finds out she's a mutant; things get rocky for a while but they settle down as his own views start to change. And of course, Deadpool will really look deep in himself once he finds out Theresa is a mutant.

-snip- I can't use that angle anymore, so I removed it.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Suigetsu

I liked the stuff you made at the first post tought I have always disliked copycat.

I loved the idea about Blind AL and Siryn tought.

However I have never understood why they always make him a villian while now he is a very cool superhero.He should become good in the ultimate universe in time at least, and become pal with cable too, lololol.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Wow, these are great.  I like how you're making Deadpool actually funny.

I would love to see more U Deadpool in comics.  I'll post later to tell some of my ideas.

How about U Deadpool's origin?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Resonate

I think he is a writer and just wont tell us >__<

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Resonate said:
    "I think he is a writer and just wont tell us >__<"
    Yeah, these are great.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Suigetsu

It would be cool if the actual reason of why deadpool dislikes mutants so much is the following:

They are spoiled rich kids playing games, betting the fate of the world in the process. Most of them dont deserve their powers because instead of doing something useful witht them they go to play games with their fellow freaks.

There are a few ho are consious of this and thus they have earned them, not just because they where born with them but because they have decided to do something productive with them, instead of playing games.
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DEADPOOL

Thanks for the praise guys.

After a year and 3 months, it looks like my idea of including Apocalypse in the mix won't work. However, I believe the rest still can.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Cool.

About his origin, his Dad (since he was mean to him in 616 U) he could be very angry and treat him like a dog because he found out he was a mutant.  When Wade was young he could ave been taught to hate mutants only to find out that he is one. That way he can hate himself (like the 616 U) and will give him some powers and possibly a different twist on his Weapon X past.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Suigetsu

in this universe deadpool was born being a mutant? or he became one due to the weapon x prgram?

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Its complicated.  From what we know he just volunteered to be upgraded (he might have already had some powers or enhancements) by what looked like A.I.M. agents.  He was also revealed to have been a sergeant in the "Wakanda Wars" (whatever that is). 

Since so little is known about him, DEADPOOL has made an intriguing tale.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Its complicated.  From what we know he just volunteered to be upgraded (he might have already had some powers or enhancements) by what looked like A.I.M. agents.  He was also revealed to have been a sergeant in the "Wakanda Wars" (whatever that is). 

Since so little is known about him, DEADPOOL has made an intriguing tale."
    To me, the "Wakandan wars" sounds like America and Wakanda (Black Panther's country) fought in the 90's. However, with or against each other is unknown.

Thank you. I thought being a self-hating mutant that was trying to find his place in the world and dealing with his feelings about mutants would add the same inner-demon complexity that 616 Deadpool has, but at the same time be a new twist like the Ultimate universe is supposed to be. But I wanted there to be real, emotional reasons for his hatred; that being his guilt over his sister's condition and his mother's death while he's basically invincible, and also his later struggle within the U.S. Marines.
    And rereading this thread, I really kinda jumbled everything up. I should had gave detail about my concepts for Ultimate Deadpool before I talked about his supporting cast. I believe that I made a separate topic just about Ultimate Deadpool, but I should had started with that here so I didn't confuse people.

And that's a good idea about his father being a mutant hater.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Suigetsu

I lke wath you said, hes mother dying, hes sister becoming blind and hes father a stritct abusive puppet of a mutant superior.

He whent to fight for wakanda for there is a mutant that acts like a pupeteer among the us army, in this war he got assasinated tought.
    I belive that he's hatred for mutants is because how all the fate of the world shakes at the decitions and wishes of this beings , the world has practically become their playground and the only thing the world nations seem interested to do is to win money.

I tought that the Blind Al of here was a child like of 12 years while wade has like 22 or sumething.

Not quiet sure but there is ALOT of good material spruoting on this thread :) lets keep it up.
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Suigetsu said:
    "I tought that the Blind Al of here was a child like of 12 years while wade has like 22 or sumething."
    I would like to make Blind Al around 17 and Deadpool around 25, but a problem I face is that I know the Wakandan wars occurred sometime in the 90's, but I don't know when in the 90's. So however old Deadpool and Blind Al are wholly depends on when the Wakandan wars took place. So if I want Deadpool to be 25, then the war had to take place in 1993... bearing in mind that you have to be 18 to join the Marines and the Ultimate universe is set around the year 2000.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    DEADPOOL said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Its complicated.  From what we know he just volunteered to be upgraded (he might have already had some powers or enhancements) by what looked like A.I.M. agents.  He was also revealed to have been a sergeant in the "Wakanda Wars" (whatever that is). 

Since so little is known about him, DEADPOOL has made an intriguing tale."
    To me, the "Wakandan wars" sounds like America and Wakanda (Black Panther's country) fought in the 90's. However, with or against each other is unknown.

Thank you. I thought being a self-hating mutant that was trying to find his place in the world and dealing with his feelings about mutants would add the same inner-demon complexity that 616 Deadpool has, but at the same time be a new twist like the Ultimate universe is supposed to be. But I wanted there to be real, emotional reasons for his hatred; that being his guilt over his sister's condition and his mother's death while he's basically invincible, and also his later struggle within the U.S. Marines.
    And rereading this thread, I really kinda jumbled everything up. I should had gave detail about my concepts for Ultimate Deadpool before I talked about his supporting cast. I believe that I made a separate topic just about Ultimate Deadpool, but I should had started with that here so I didn't confuse people.

And that's a good idea about his father being a mutant hater."
    It sounds dead on like an Ultimate story.  The character in Ultimate Spider-Man wasn't great and you have improved him alot.

The layouts all right.  People aren't as confused as you think.

I would like to know more about these "Wakanda Wars" though.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Suigetsu

He should had joined the war when he was 18, just for the sake of impressing hes dad and showing him that he was very capable.

And like M. wilson said, you have made a great job to give more flavour to this character.

Oh btw ultimate t-ray could had been a biologist that was making a documental with hes wife about the life of, dont know panthers or something in wakanda and DP killed her wife accidentall.

And taking T-ray for dead he was left in the dirty wet mud of a storm.
    Then a group of natives picked him up and returned hes life thanks to a vodoo ritual, then T-ray decided to take vengance and due to he speaked the native language he started to learn all kinds of african magicks etc...
    Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shaper
    DEADPOOL said:
    "

Thank you very much, Darkchild.

Bendis dropped the ball on Deadpool's humor... Spidey made me laugh more than Deadpool did, that wasn't right. You could also say that Deadpool was putting on a show for the cameras. When the cameras weren't on him, he seemed more respectable... and in my opinion, a little withdrawn.

Oh, and I should point out that it's my firm belief that Ultimate Deadpool is a mutant with the same indomitable regenerative abilities as 616 Deadpool.

But you must be asking "why would a mutant hunt mutants?" Well Ultimate Deadpool and the gang said it themselves, they don't like that any snot-nosed punk can have powers without earning them first.

Then you must be asking "Why would mutant-haters follow a mutant?" Well that can be answered pretty easily. Deadpool was a soldier, like them. They fought together in many battles and he climbed the ranks to being their commanding officer. To them, and himself, he earned his powers. And the next time he runs into Spider-Man or the X-Men, he'll probably think they earned their powers too.

You guys are now probably asking "if Ultimate Deadpool has that healing factor, how did he become a cyborg?" Well his healing factor is like a stream. If you try to cut the water, it just overlaps itself. But if you put a rock in the stream, the water will have to flow around it until the rock is removed.

The cybernetic implants is that rock. And after Shadowcat made that "rock" explode, the stream was able to correct it's flow. In other words, I think Deadpool will be very human-looking the next time we see him.

Post Edited:2007-04-04 22:03:03

"
    Applause.

Well done dude.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Suigetsu said:
    "He should had joined the war when he was 18, just for the sake of impressing hes dad and showing him that he was very capable.
    And like M. wilson said, you have made a great job to give more flavour to this character.

Oh btw ultimate t-ray could had been a biologist that was making a documental with hes wife about the life of, dont know panthers or something in wakanda and DP killed her wife accidentall.

Then a group of natives picked him up and returned hes life thanks to a vodoo ritual, then T-ray decided to take vengance and due to he speaked the native language he started to learn all kinds of african magicks etc...
    "
    Thats pretty good!
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Suigetsu said:
    "

Then a group of natives picked him up and returned hes life thanks to a vodoo ritual, then T-ray decided to take vengance and due to he speaked the native language he started to learn all kinds of african magicks etc..."
    That's a pretty good idea, nice job.

Hmm, maybe they could had been journalists doing a documentary about how the war is affecting the populace of Wakanda... one of those heart to heart stories. During this, Mercedes could had gotten killed in a military strike that Deadpool was leading in the Wakandan jungles, thus being Deadpool's fault, although unintentionally.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Suigetsu
    DEADPOOL said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "

Then a group of natives picked him up and returned hes life thanks to a vodoo ritual, then T-ray decided to take vengance and due to he speaked the native language he started to learn all kinds of african magicks etc..."

Hmm, maybe they could had been journalists doing a documentary about how the war is affecting the populace of Wakanda... one of those heart to heart stories. During this, Mercedes could had gotten killed in a military strike that Deadpool was leading in the Wakandan jungles, thus being Deadpool's fault, although unintentionally."
    hehehe thx , and yeah! the journalist heart to heart thingy its definitely a must! and thus will make the reader kind of sympathize with T-ray in this situation.
    BTW if you make T-rays real name to be Edmund and it will be funnie since the main character from the book of Monte Cristo was called like that and hes lost love was Mercedes.

Myabe they could had been doctors that where in one of those expeditions to aid the people etc...

Now! lets go for Typhoid Mary xD!
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Wow that came together well.  i'm going to brainstorm ideas for Ultimate Typhoid Mary.  Maybe more than one villain could come from the Wakanda War like in Ultimate Spider-Man where a lot of villains come out of the explosion in Oscorp.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Suigetsu said:
    "DEADPOOL said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "

Hmm, maybe they could had been journalists doing a documentary about how the war is affecting the populace of Wakanda... one of those heart to heart stories. During this, Mercedes could had gotten killed in a military strike that Deadpool was leading in the Wakandan jungles, thus being Deadpool's fault, although unintentionally."
    hehehe thx , and yeah! the journalist heart to heart thingy its definitely a must! and thus will make the reader kind of sympathize with T-ray in this situation.
    BTW if you make T-rays real name to be Edmund and it will be funnie since the main character from the book of Monte Cristo was called like that and hes lost love was Mercedes.

Myabe they could had been doctors that where in one of those expeditions to aid the people etc...

Now! lets go for Typhoid Mary xD!"

Edmund and Mercedes, that would be good, I like in-references like that.

Typhoid Mary is primarily a Daredevil villain though... but then again, I guess this is the Ultimate universe.

Mr. Wilson
    said:
    "Wow that came together well.  i'm going to brainstorm ideas for Ultimate Typhoid Mary.  Maybe more than one villain could come from the Wakanda War like in Ultimate Spider-Man where a lot of villains come out of the explosion in Oscorp."

Perhaps Typhoid Mary could be a resurrected Mercedes, brought back by T-Ray? However T-Ray's inexperience with the magic is evident since her resurrection was not perfect, having multiple souls in one body struggling for control. (In the 616 universe she has a multiple personality disorder)
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Suigetsu

You know I was about to suggest the same thing with typhoid mary , about her being mercedes tought the problem is that she is not called mercedes.

dont know , I always tought that she was a villian for deadpool instead of DD and I think it works better as a villian for DP.

Now that I remember in the last issue of joe kelly (33) Mercedes gets all pimped up by T-Ray and looks like she kicks ass. maybe she could be come a villian or a similar figure herself tought I am not quiet sure.

Woot about widdle wade? xD
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I'll work on an idea to help her have that name.  It could be that T-Ray doesn't want her to go by her old name because he doesn't have his name, that way they could be a better couple.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "I'll work on an idea to help her have that name.  It could be that T-Ray doesn't want her to go by her old name because he doesn't have his name, that way they could be a better couple"
    What if T-Ray forgets his name and the Wakandan magic men give him a Wakandan name, beginning with "T" and ending with "Rhei," but Deadpool can't remember so he keeps calling him "T-Ray"? Thelokochirhei (teh-lock-o-chee-ray) maybe? I'm not really sure what would "sound" Wakandan.

As for Typhoid Mary... hmm, what if that's the name of a malicious spirit inside of her? Typhoid Mary, Mercedes, and ???.

I'm trying to envision Ajax and Slayback. What if they were both members of the Reavers (pre Ultimate Spider-Man appearance).
    Slayback was the first to undergo the automation and went on a psychotic rampage, even trying to kill his teammates. They defeated him and thought him dead, but he appears later for revenge.
    Then for Ajax. During the Wakandan war, Ajax, unlike the others, still hated Deadpool for being a mutant and felt that he made them look bad and only got his rank because of his powers... and tried to find a way to kill Deadpool. But Deadpool beat him and had him dishonorably discharged and sent to prison for attempted murder against a commanding officer. He later undergoes the same automation as the other Reavers and attacks Deadpool, blaming him for everything.

Thoughts and opinions?

I'll have to try to think of Black Swan next.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    DEADPOOL said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "I'll work on an idea to help her have that name.  It could be that T-Ray doesn't want her to go by her old name because he doesn't have his name, that way they could be a better couple"
    What if T-Ray forgets his name and the Wakandan magic men give him a Wakandan name, beginning with "T" and ending with "Rhei," but Deadpool can't remember so he keeps calling him "T-Ray"? Thelokochirhei (teh-lock-o-chee-ray) maybe? I'm not really sure what would "sound" Wakandan.

As for Typhoid Mary... hmm, what if that's the name of a malicious spirit inside of her? Typhoid Mary, Mercedes, and ???.

I'm trying to envision Ajax and Slayback. What if they were both members of the Reavers (pre Ultimate Spider-Man appearance).
    Slayback was the first to undergo the automation and went on a psychotic rampage, even trying to kill his teammates. They defeated him and thought him dead, but he appears later for revenge.
    Then for Ajax. During the Wakandan war, Ajax, unlike the others, still hated Deadpool for being a mutant and felt that he made them look bad and only got his rank because of his powers... and tried to find a way to kill Deadpool. But Deadpool beat him and had him dishonorably discharged and sent to prison for attempted murder against a commanding officer. He later undergoes the same automation as the other Reavers and attacks Deadpool, blaming him for everything.

Thoughts and opinions?

I'll have to try to think of Black Swan next."

Wow thats great.  I'll try and get Agent X!
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DEADPOOL

Hmm... Agent-X...

It'll be interesting to read your idea, but I think I have one too:
    There's a Japanese hitman, a crack-shot. I'll skip how, but him and his men are able to capture Deadpool and, through a gamble, he has both of their heads are cut off and his men place his on Deadpool's body. As Deadpool's body heals, it attaches the two together and revives Agent-X. They leave Deadpool's head which eventually regrows his body and they duke it out.
    Limitation: Agent-X isn't immortal, if his head is severed from the body then he will die. Deadpool's healing factor also doesn't extend too well to Agent-X's head, it will heal a broken nose or a black eye faster than normal, but isn't nearly as efficient as the body. As such he retains his scars and visual sensitivity to light.

This would give Deadpool an idea about how to cure Blind Al and he proposes the concept to her, but she quickly refuses; "If I had to look at your body in the mirror then I'd be blind and a dude!"

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Suigetsu

hmmm, dont know....

To me agent x has always been a deadpool rip off.

Tought I liked the summo version from cable and deadpool.
    and black swan looks like a cheap rip of black tom cassidy aswell, tought maybe he could be kingpin's nephew wich lives in colombia and he is incharge of the ilegal traffic in those areas.
    In that way he acts as an arm to hes uncle.
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Suigetsu said:
    "hmmm, dont know....
    To me agent x has always been a deadpool rip off.

Tought I liked the summo version from cable and deadpool.
    and black swan looks like a cheap rip of black tom cassidy aswell, tought maybe he could be kingpin's nephew wich lives in colombia and he is incharge of the ilegal traffic in those areas.
    In that way he acts as an arm to hes uncle.
    "
    Originally it seemed like Agent-X was supposed to be Deadpool. See, at the time Marvel was having a legal dispute over the rights to Deadpool and they changed Deadpool just incase they lost, however they settled and they retconned everything.

I'm not wholly familiar with Black Tom as as a character, however Black Swan appeared to be an aristocratic telepathic assassin.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Suigetsu

Marvel had a dispute with ho?

was it fabian or joe kelly?

And yeah, it seemd to me aswell that agent x was supposed to be deadpool tought he seemed more like a failed attempt to me.
    Nothing better than our charismatic red.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Alright since you already have a concept for Agent X, I made one for Ultimate Taskmaster.  I thought he could serve as one of Deadpool's major villains.  Here it goes...

Taskmaster: Supposedly Deadpools best friend through their years of training and battle together.  He refused to undergo treatment to enhance his body like the rest of the Reavers because he said it would be better for him to do it the hard way. During the Wakanda Wars he supposedly was killed in battle but he secretly faked his own death for reasons unknown.  He waited in the jungle so he could have a chance to kill Deadpool because he was really a mutant all along and Deadpool had to pay for his misdeeds against all mutants. He pretended to be Deadpools friend through all those years so he could study all of Deadpools moves because his mutant power was a photoreflexive one. Taskmaster finally got an oppurtunity to strike but Deadpool wasn't surprised because he say Taskmaster fake his death on the field.  Deadpool quickly learned his powers and used ancient moves to beat Taskmaster to a pulp.  Even though Taskmaster lost the fight it had an emotional toll on Deadpool because he thought he had a friend for once but found that he was still alone in the world. T-Ray then came along Taskmasters body and resurrected him with the ceremonial Death mask.  Now fully healed, he will serve anyone who wants Deadpool dead and is called their Taskmaster!

Notice how I capitalized Death.  This could lead into new territory.

Also the Death mask is his skull mask like in 616.  I hope you like this.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Suigetsu said:
    "Marvel had a dispute with ho?
    was it fabian or joe kelly?"
    Rob Liefield.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Suigetsu

he designed deadpool isnt?

why did they had a problem with him? wath did he do?
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Alright since you already have a concept for Agent X, I made one for Ultimate Taskmaster.  I thought he could serve as one of Deadpool's major villains.  Here it goes...

Taskmaster: Supposedly Deadpools best friend through their years of training and battle together.  He refused to undergo treatment to enhance his body like the rest of the Reavers because he said it would be better for him to do it the hard way. During the Wakanda Wars he supposedly was killed in battle but he secretly faked his own death for reasons unknown.  He waited in the jungle so he could have a chance to kill Deadpool because he was really a mutant all along and Deadpool had to pay for his misdeeds against all mutants. He pretended to be Deadpools friend through all those years so he could study all of Deadpools moves because his mutant power was a photoreflexive one. Taskmaster finally got an oppurtunity to strike but Deadpool wasn't surprised because he say Taskmaster fake his death on the field.  Deadpool quickly learned his powers and used ancient moves to beat Taskmaster to a pulp.  Even though Taskmaster lost the fight it had an emotional toll on Deadpool because he thought he had a friend for once but found that he was still alone in the world. T-Ray then came along Taskmasters body and resurrected him with the ceremonial Death mask.  Now fully healed, he will serve anyone who wants Deadpool dead and is called their Taskmaster!

Also the Death mask is his skull mask like in 616.  I hope you like this."

I don't think Deadpool and the Reavers became cyborgs until after the war, especially since enhancements (biological/mechanical) are illegal in the Ultimate universe and they would have been arrested.

How about if Taskmaster and Deadpool were friends in the army, but not a part of the same platoon? Taskmaster also didn't like Deadpool's platoon because of their judgmental views of mutants and thought they were a bad influence on Deadpool.
    Taskmaster quickly learned about the national broadcast of Deadpool and the Reavers fighting the X-Men and Spider-Man. It didn't surprise him to see the Reavers, but seeing Deadpool there made him infuriated by the hypocrisy. He then prepares to beat some sense into Deadpool, or beat him senseless. During the battle Deadpool is surprised to learn why Tasmaster is so angry: he's secretly a mutant. They ultimately come to an understanding and part ways.

Because of this I think Taskmaster should be the first opponent Deadpool faces, it will create the theme for the series by taking an emotional toll on Deadpool and make him start resolving his inner conflict: his guilt over his sister's blindness and his mother's death while he can heal from anything, his sister's intense jealousy and resentment towards him because of his healing powers and his father's anger towards him which made him leave them, and trying to fit in with with the Reavers. With the breaking news that his once best friend is a mutant shakes his view of the world, and the later revelations that Copycat, practically his second sister, is also a mutant aswell as Siryn, the girl he's infatuated with, makes him question everything.

Suigetsu said:
    "he designed deadpool isnt?
    why did they had a problem with him? wath did he do?"
    I'm not sure exactly what the situation was.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DEADPOOL
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Alright since you already have a concept for Agent X, I made one for Ultimate Taskmaster.  I thought he could serve as one of Deadpool's major villains.  Here it goes...

Also the Death mask is his skull mask like in 616.  I hope you like this."

I don't think Deadpool and the Reavers became cyborgs until after the war, especially since enhancements (biological/mechanical) are illegal in the Ultimate universe and they would have been arrested.

How about if Taskmaster and Deadpool were friends in the army, but not a part of the same platoon? Taskmaster also didn't like Deadpool's platoon because of their judgmental views of mutants and thought they were a bad influence on Deadpool.
    Taskmaster quickly learned about the national broadcast of Deadpool and the Reavers fighting the X-Men and Spider-Man. It didn't surprise him to see the Reavers, but seeing Deadpool there made him infuriated by the hypocrisy. He then prepares to beat some sense into Deadpool, or beat him senseless. During the battle Deadpool is surprised to learn why Tasmaster is so angry: he's secretly a mutant. They ultimately come to an understanding and part ways.

Because of this I think Taskmaster should be the first opponent Deadpool faces, it will create the theme for the series by taking an emotional toll on Deadpool and make him start resolving his inner conflict: his guilt over his sister's blindness and his mother's death while he can heal from anything, his sister's intense jealousy and resentment towards him because of his healing powers and his father's anger towards him which made him leave them, and trying to fit in with with the Reavers. With the breaking news that his once best friend is a mutant shakes his view of the world, and the later revelations that Copycat, practically his second sister, is also a mutant aswell as Siryn, the girl he's infatuated with, makes him question everything.

Suigetsu said:
    "he designed deadpool isnt?
    why did they had a problem with him? wath did he do?"
    I'm not sure exactly what the situation was.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Suigetsu

Man thats pretty much some of the stuff we need hehehe.

I agree task master  should be the 1st opponent that deadpool faces tought, also I think that deadpool does not necesarly hates all mutants but  the popular ones made from marvel, maybe he could be jealous or something xD but thats a joke kind of approach anyhow.

So taskmaster steals the dead mask of vodoo right? 
    This sounds good, maybe he became T-rays inconcious puppet when he was saved by him.

Also about T-ray he didnt die but was at the brink of death, he is not necesarly seeing as a villian by other characters of the marvel universe due to he's intentions where not to harm anyone but just plain revenge against deadpool, wich other marvel chars probably wont mind at all.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Yes.  I agree with what you both said, and he should be the first opponent.

i like your rendition as well DEADPOOL.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DEADPOOL

Dang guys, I was delirious or something last night. I kept waking up every half hour or so thinking I was trying to come up with Ultimate L, L & L.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Suigetsu

same thng happen to me, I wake up and loads of ideas start runing trough my head.
    I should have a recorder or something.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    DEADPOOL said:
    "Dang guys, I was delirious or something last night. I kept waking up every half hour or so thinking I was trying to come up with Ultimate L, L & L."
    lol

I hate it when you think of an idea and can't remember it !
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DEADPOOL

Heheh, I didn't have any ideas, I just fell back to sleep. It's just that for some reason I kept waking up thinking that I was trying to think of Ultimate L, L & L.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.