Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3322 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Thoughts about the arc after "Institutionalized"?

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DEADPOOL

The Evil Dead... pool
     The Evil Dead... pool
    "Institutionalized" leads into a story called "You Complete Me," where Deadpool has a very disturbing romance, and out of that comes Evil Deadpool, which is a collection of Deadpool's severed body parts. He can do anything Deadpool can do, but without a semblance of a conscience. As a result of this confrontation, Deadpool is going to be one of the most wanted people in the world.

http://marvel.com/news/story/16256/san_diego_comic-con_2011_liveblog_central

Credit: DeadpoolBugle.com
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2  Edited By The Lobster

I'm more worried about the arc after this.

No Caption Provided
    Is Marvel going to kill off our favorite Merc With The Mouth?
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @The Lobster said:
    I'm more worried about the arc after this.
    No Caption Provided
    Is Marvel going to kill off our favorite Merc With The Mouth?
    I hope so, it could actually give him some vacations or make and arc of he going to the after life and make fun of what happens in the Superheaven/hell.
    Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Baddamdog
    @DeathpooltheT1000@The Lobster
    That teaser is referring to the arc with evil deadpool and where he becomes most wanted
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Lobster
    @Baddamdog: No it's not.

The Evil Deadpool arc comes out in October, this arc is for February.
    Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By Baddamdog
    @The Lobster : Maybe I mis-communicated, i meant the teaser is referring to the arc where Deadpool becomes the world's most wanted, which is the result of the Evil Deadpool story
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Lobster
    @Baddamdog: Ah I see, my apologies.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @Baddamdog@The Lobster : I am the only that thinks if Deadpool dies will be a good thing for him? 
    It  would stop how do you kill him thread and ways to kill him or did he can die ones also.
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Jotham

So all his various severed body parts come together to make a new body? What about the head?

Vincent92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vincent92
    @Jotham said:
    So all his various severed body parts come together to make a new body? What about the head?

yeah that is a good question, maybe after all the parts come together they somehow grew a head
    MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

#11  Edited By MatKrenz

Well with the news that Cable is coming back in December, Deadpool might die or get incapacitated, this series of his gets canned and a new Cable & Deadpool starts wich will not be written by Daniel Way, in wich I would start reading Deadpool again.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Lobster
    @MatKrenz said:

Well with the news that Cable is coming back in December, Deadpool might die or get incapacitated, this series of his gets canned and a new Cable & Deadpool starts wich will not be written by Daniel Way, in wich I would start reading Deadpool again.

That would be amazing. Get Duane Swierczynski on it and you got a recipe for success.
    Pacperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pacperson

This "Evil" Deadpool thing is the dumbest thing i have heard in awhile =/ just more of Way's crap.

ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By ShirEPanjshir
    @The Lobster said:
    @MatKrenz said:

That would be amazing. Get Duane Swierczynski on it and you got a recipe for success.
    I agree! Though I'd rather see Joe Kelly or Fabian Nicieza returning as writers for Deadpool, even though Duana Swierczynski has already given us a few very good Deadpool stories. So he'd certainly be a good writer for a new Cable & Deadpool series as well!
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Lobster
    @ShirEPanjshir said:
    @The Lobster said:
    @MatKrenz said:

I agree! Though I'd rather see Joe Kelly or Fabian Nicieza returning as writers for Deadpool, even though Duana Swierczynski has already given us a few very good Deadpool stories. So he'd certainly be a good writer for a new Cable & Deadpool series as well!
    I like Duane Swierczynski's stories, and he's had experience writing both Cable and Deadpool in a respectable manner. Plus him and Chris Hastings are the only people so far who actually use the voices in Deadpool correctly. I actually like the voices when Duane Swierczynski writes them. If Joe Kelly could return to writting a Deadpool series, I'd squeal like a schoolgirl....but it seems unlikely.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pacperson said:
    This "Evil" Deadpool thing is the dumbest thing i have heard in awhile =/ just more of Way's crap.
    AntiVenom!!!!
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Suigetsu

Horrible! HORRIBLE!!!!

This is like a cheap bad copy of Harley Quinn, just like hitfag monkey was a copy of splinter of TMNT. This DEAD guy it's just a new frankenstein of marvel, again boooooring. And besides he is a pure copy of Nega Ash from army of darkness.

They need new writer but this is their philosophy.
    the only two choices we have are Daniel Way or cancelation. Every time a Marvel exec gets complained to about Way's poor writing, they say "Stop reading it, we'll stop making it." Not "Stop reading it and we'll make it better." They know Deadpool is popular and neither Marvel nor co-creator Rob Liefeld are all that happy about it.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Lobster
    @Suigetsu said:
    Horrible! HORRIBLE!!!!  This is like a cheap bad copy of Harley Quinn, just like hitfag monkey was a copy of splinter of TMNT. This DEAD guy it's just a new frankenstein of marvel, again boooooring. And besides he is a pure copy of Nega Ash from army of darkness.  They need new writer but this is their philosophy. the only two choices we have are Daniel Way or cancelation. Every time a Marvel exec gets complained to about Way's poor writing, they say "Stop reading it, we'll stop making it." Not "Stop reading it and we'll make it better." They know Deadpool is popular and neither Marvel nor co-creator Rob Liefeld are all that happy about it.
    To be fair, Daniel Way does admit that its a rip off of Evil Ash from Army Of Darkness. The Title of this arc is called Evil Deadpool. "Evil Dead"pool. Get it? 
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DEADPOOL
    @The Lobster said:

@Suigetsu said:

Horrible! HORRIBLE!!!!  This is like a cheap bad copy of Harley Quinn, just like hitfag monkey was a copy of splinter of TMNT. This DEAD guy it's just a new frankenstein of marvel, again boooooring. And besides he is a pure copy of Nega Ash from army of darkness.  They need new writer but this is their philosophy. the only two choices we have are Daniel Way or cancelation. Every time a Marvel exec gets complained to about Way's poor writing, they say "Stop reading it, we'll stop making it." Not "Stop reading it and we'll make it better." They know Deadpool is popular and neither Marvel nor co-creator Rob Liefeld are all that happy about it.
    To be fair, Daniel Way does admit that its a rip off of Evil Ash from Army Of Darkness. The Title of this arc is called Evil Deadpool. "Evil Dead"pool. Get it? 
    He did say that? Wow, I thought I was being clever when I made the connection (look at the captioning I added for the picture in my OP). 

Concerning Evildead, which I will call him for now on, I think it could be a fun idea. Deadpool's abilities do leave a little room to play with, just like how I had a theory that Deadpool could clone himself by cutting off his head. I Just don't like Evildead having two right arms and a costume that looks like... well, that.
    BuckyBarnes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckyBarnes

Will either of these arcs be crossover events?

Edit: And does any body know what this "disturbing" romance involves?

Musedp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Musedp
    @Jotham said:
    I wonder if he's COMPLETELY anatomically correct?..because i don't remember him ever getting castrated?...lol just saying :P
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The Lobster
    @Musedp said:
    @Jotham said:
    I wonder if he's COMPLETELY anatomically correct?..because i don't remember him ever getting castrated?...lol just saying :P
    No Caption Provided
    Musedp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Musedp
    @The Lobster : HAHAHAHA...wait..does this mean i think like Deadpool?..now im worried! lol
    Panzerraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Panzerraptor

I just find it weird that it's basically a Frankenstein analogue. Didn't we already have that not too long ago with the Punisher? The only difference being that the last one played on the monster's name and this guy's more like a scrapped attempt at a rock band cover?

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

@Panzerraptor said:

I just find it weird that it's basically a Frankenstein analogue. Didn't we already have that not too long ago with the Punisher? The only difference being that the last one played on the monster's name and this guy's more like a scrapped attempt at a rock band cover?

And his name is a thinly disguised Evil Dead joke.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The Lobster
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=48316

What the heck Daniel Way, seriously.....what the heck. 

I tell yeah, if Deadpool dieing actually means him no longer being a team member on Uncanny X-force, I will flip my lid. Hopefully this is just a single arc and the next arc is him being reborn or something and not an actual semi-permanent (Cause who dies forever in comic books) thing.
    evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By evodmasters

@The Lobster : I wouldn't worry too much, I think Marvel will do what they always do when it comes to D-Way's Deadpool. Which is COMPLETELY IGNORE EVERYTHING HE WRITES!!!!

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

any1 catch that evil deadpools leg looks suspicously like Deathstrokes legx3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.