Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

There are actually some cool Deadpool shirts on Ebay....

Paradox4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Paradox4000

Check it out:

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_dmptZUSQ5fCSAQ5fMCQ5fShirts?_nkw=Deadpool&_sacat=11450&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=Deadpool+t-shirt&_osacat=0#item27a8c41a7d

I wanted to get some Deadpool shoes (I know, impossible), so I inputted Deadpool into the Ebay clothing search and found that there had been an influx of Deadpool shirts, so I thought I'd share what I found.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hawk

Stop spamming.

Paradox4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Paradox4000

Please show me where I have spammed.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Suigetsu

he's just mad.
    But nice find =) Ima gettin some deadpool shirt, and I am gonna make a deadpool Piñata!

Delta Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Delta Red

Yeah, there are some awesome shirts, but some are just  a shirt with a pic you can find online. It would be cool to see something with an original or rare design.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.