Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

The Real Directors

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

So far people only talk about Tarantino and Rodriguez, still people find hard to belive i dont love them and i feel his lovers are crazy, so far people say Tarantino or Rodriguez should direct Pacman, Mario Bros and anything you could think, once i even hear some one talking about Star Wars by Tarantino and Back to the Future by Rodriguez, well i know people love them, but the are not so good.
    Ok so why people belive they shoul direct Deadpool, Kill Bill, what so ever they did nothing in that movie, the real director was one asian guy, he easy in 25 of the best 100 martial art movies, Yuen Woo Ping, oh yeah and he was also the best thing of The Matrix movies.
    And he was the guy that maked Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon such an amazing movie, also he dont speak English what mean he is so epic people understand what he wants, also the main reason why most of people never hear about him.
    After show the evidence, Yuen is in my list, becuase he is such a badass action director.
    Joe Carnahan
    You should know this name if you know Ryan Reynolds.Why?, Smokin Aces, many people talk how the Deadpool movie chould be and Smokin Aces is always there, if well the movie fails at the end, beacuase they decide to change the end, still is a pretty amazing action movie. 
    Guillermo del Toro
    Why? Well Blade 2, the best Blade movie, it haved Donnie Yen(this guys is at the same level that Jet Li and Jackie Chan), what mean Guillermo know about martial arts, the action is solid, also this movie show that Guillermoi dont design evertything in the same style.
    And my Favorite John Woo.
    Well, Ang Lee, Tarantino and Rodriguez try alway to be this guy, they fail and fail and fail, i am sick and tired they try to be The Woo Man, there is noly one Woo Man and that is John Woo, Hard Boiled, The Killer, Mission Impossible 2(Ok this one sucked, he did an amazing job, but blame the studio), Face Off(Nick Cage and John Travolta were badass on that movie), also how good Woo is, he is so awesome that even Tarantino and Rodriguez say they try to be the Woo Man, many Tarantino and Rodriguez fan say he sucks, why because they know, they try to be the Woo Man, but he is the Woo Man.
    If Hollywod decide to let him do everything he want, we have pure gold here

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.