Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

The Movie Suit

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

I know, people will hate me, but face it, Deadpool have a very weird suit, it looks cool in the comics, but still in a movie could look to crazy.
    I know it must looks crazy, but Spiderman suit in the movie looked horribly bad, i know some people for some crazy reason love it, but it looked like a dancingmaniac suit.
    Some examples of suits that could work in a movie.  
    One is a black and red one, that it looks like the X Men movie suits, it works better since, the idea of some one obtain a superheroe suit by himself is really really bad.
    The second one is an army sttyle one, since Deadpool should be an experiment, he could use a variation of the army suits or Swat suits.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LT1085
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Some others examples of Movie Suits 
    Messiah Deadpool suit, is like the original, what so ever, it came with the funny idea that Deadpool make his own suit and for the same you could watch, how crappy looks, after the fact he dont know how to made it or that people break his wuit and he have to fix it.
    Again, is with a Darker Red.

No Caption Provided

A variation of the original suit, i mean i know people love the suit, but is really hard to pu it, what so ever thisone show, that if you change the red for a darker red it works
    No Caption Provided

A mix of the Militar/swat suits and the Deadpool suit, as you could look, it takes out the poant for a more militar/swat style ones.
    No Caption Provided

Vulture 34 make this, is still a militar/swats style suit
    No Caption Provided

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By The Lobster

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @The Lobster : The first one, looks like the Dardevil suit, that looks better that most of people say.
    The second i have the problem that i need to see it on action, it could only looks cool in pictures, is a normal thing for some reason.
    I like more that use a mask, also i think all black looks bad,it need another color, X Men suits looked pretty bad for the fact they looked all the same.
    Very cool ideas i must say.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#6  Edited By The Lobster
    @DeathpooltheT1000: The first one I edited by myself, the second one I found on the internet, and the third one was actual concept art for the wolverine origins movie (the one on the right) that I took and edited so he had a full faced mask (the one on the left). 

If a Deadpool movie ever does get made I hope he looks like this under the costume....

No Caption Provided

Again, this is actual concept art from the movie. Give this ugly little cuss a mouth, and we have the perfect Deadpool.
    Delta Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Delta Red
    @The Lobster :
    I love the 1st one, specially the eyes.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @LT1085 said:
    " "
    My thoughts exactly.
    Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

I think my suit looks pretty good( at least when I'm not 30 pounds to heavy for it).

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Lobster : Yeah it must looks like a monster, like Frddy in the new movie or Spawn in the Spawn movie.
    @Abnormally Warm Guy: It looks good, but in a movie need to looks like a movie suit, i mean, Wolverine suit kicked ass, even when Wolverine suit is more funny that Wolverine in his underware. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I love the Vulture guys, they are really nice in deviant.
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And now two guys that are part of the life of Deadpool, ok one is the other is his daddy or something like that.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By 123422

If there's gonna be a Taskmaster, the UDON mini costume will be the best

ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12  Edited By ShirEPanjshir

I agree that the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 suit is pretty doable for a movie suit.

Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea the MUA2 suit could work. I'd change the boots though. Give him some of those new high tech looking Oakley boots the soldiers wear these days.

Avatar image for darkwolverineusmc
    darkwolverineUSMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 4

@InnerVenom123:
    Same here. The MUA2 look could totally work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 123422
    @ShirEPanjshir: Yeah, that'll work
    Looks pretty good
    JosephLaforte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JosephLaforte

I'm less concerned with the costume than I am the script. Please little baby jesus, do not let them ruin this movie. Also I'd be slightly amused if he was dressed as batman through the whole movie >.>

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShirEPanjshir:@the ace of knaves:@darkwolverineUSMC:@123422: What works in a video game could not work in a movie.
    Also it could end looking like the Horribly bad Spiderman movie suit, i know people love it, but it looked horribly bad, i mean Kick Ass suit looked good, but for the fact the point was to make it "real".
    ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShirEPanjshir
    @DeathpooltheT1000: I agree that what works in a video game doesn't necessarily work in a movie, however I do think that in this case with Deadpool's MUA2 suit, it could work. A few changes will have to be made, of course, but a suit resembling Deadpool's in MUA2 seems possible to me. It's still totally Deadpool, while being a bit more realistic than the usual tights.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShirEPanjshir: Yeah, when people talked about the Halo movie, i remmeebr the redesign that the moviecrew did for the suit, and i mean, Master Chief suit looks awesome in the game, but when i see the Cosplay, its super awesome, but it feels fake, it feels i dont know, it just something that looks better in a video game.
    I know that the suit could kick ass, but you need to go Superheroe Movie, you know the not so horribly bad movie with Drake Bell, i mean his suit looked great, even if it was Spandex.
    It looks better that the Spiderman suit from the movie.
    My main fear with a spndex wuit, is that Ryan could look like Adam West in his Batman suit 
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20  Edited By Jotham
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    " A mix of the Militar/swat suits and the Deadpool suit, as you could look, it takes out the poant for a more militar/swat style ones.
    No Caption Provided
    "
    That's pretty badass. I'm not 100% on the mask, though.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jotham said:
    " @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    " A mix of the Militar/swat suits and the Deadpool suit, as you could look, it takes out the poant for a more militar/swat style ones.
    No Caption Provided
    "
    That's pretty badass. I'm not 100% on the mask, though. "
    You put some red parts to the pants, put make up in the eyes of Ryan, with  eyeas and you have a almost comic book movie version suit.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In theory, the Deadpool suit dont work in a movie, i mean, in theory.
    A new Suit that looks a lot, like the Vulture guys one.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What you're all missing is what they'll want to change (if anything) is the mask. Filming someone who can't emot is hard.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#24  Edited By Dracade102

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Abnormally Warm Guy: V for Vendeta and Darth Vader show, that have a face is overrated, and that have cool mask or helmet is awesome. 
    Darth Vader is a PIMP

No Caption Provided

Demas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Demas

Why does there always have to be a movie version?  Deadpool is one of those costumes that translates easily to film so why not be authentic?
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathpooltheT1000:
    that he is but my point is stil more valid.
    arcanineryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By arcanineryu

@Abnormally Warm Guy: you know i used to think about this alot over on The Deadpool Forum and i went through this phase of looking through his costumes and seeing what works, but in the end it all came down to the fact that deadpools mask is the single most important part of his costume. whenever there is a variation of deadpool with a drastic change to the mask it is not well received. you can change his color, his body pattern, and even his weapons without much grief but the mask must remain practically the same. to change it in something as important as his movie would be a disaster, so eaither they find a way to emote under a very deadpoolian mask( like i dunno, maybe gluing some really thin fabric to certain parts of his face and making him wear white contacts or something ) or they animate his face digitally.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcanineryu said:
    "  @Abnormally Warm Guy: you know i used to think about this alot over on The Deadpool Forum and i went through this phase of looking through his costumes and seeing what works, but in the end it all came down to the fact that deadpools mask is the single most important part of his costume. whenever there is a variation of deadpool with a drastic change to the mask it is not well received. you can change his color, his body pattern, and even his weapons without much grief but the mask must remain practically the same. to change it in something as important as his movie would be a disaster, so eaither they find a way to emote under a very deadpoolian mask( like i dunno, maybe gluing some really thin fabric to certain parts of his face and making him wear white contacts or something ) or they animate his face digitally. "
    My whole point, is like the Batman suit, you could change millions of thing, but you never change the cappe and the mask, you change something iin the mask, but you keep thee same mask always.
    Becuase that is the real face of the character.
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathpooltheT1000: I didn't say changing the mask is a good idea character wise. I said from a technical standpoint they'll want to.
    arcanineryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By arcanineryu
    @Abnormally Warm Guy: And if they don't want to disappoint thousands of fans "again" they had better find a way to make it work!!! >:(

oh god please let them find a way to make it work, i don't think id be able to stand the disappointment.
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcanineryu: What they will need to do is take a note from Sam Raimi and have his mask get damaged during a climatic fight. So we can see his face emot while keeping the mask on.
    ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShirEPanjshir

Yeah. But since Deadpool's face isn't exactly nice to look upon, and that he's ashamed of it, he always hides it. That's the whole point around Deadpool.
    So his mask is his face, thus you can't take it away, or change it too much. This does indeed poses as something very technically difficult, since he should be wearing it for the larger part of the film.
    Digitally emoting his mask seems like something pretty hard to do correctly. But it might be needed, since Deadpool in the comics usually has great facial expressions despite the mask.

I really didn't think about this before, but this will indeed be a very difficult point for development. I'm curious as how they would handle this.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Abnormally Warm Guy: Sam Raimi, UGH, i hate the Spiderman film, ok Spiderman2 was pretty good, but still, i know the mask is hard, but they could do a bunch of things.
    The voice, we know Deadpool voice sound funny, or at least that the idea, Ryan voice is good, but he need to change it, i mean V and Vader show you, how a voice could beat a face.
    The body, i know, many actor belive acting, is just a face, they lieeee, the body have to change tooo, that why i loved Heath Ledger as the Joker, he move not like the guy from Brokeback Mountain, not like the guy from Candy,(Amazing Movie), it moves like another guy, also the hands, when you dont have a face the hand help, you could see V and Vader again, they move their hands, tho show you, thing that the face dont.

No Caption Provided
     L.A.Park, (La Parka in the WCW) show you all this things, also, the mask,you could see his eyes, they only need to use white contact lenses.
    Or Ryan could go naked and paint his body.

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    "Some others examples of Movie Suits 
    Messiah Deadpool suit, is like the original, what so ever, it came with the funny idea that Deadpool make his own suit and for the same you could watch, how crappy looks, after the fact he dont know how to made it or that people break his wuit and he have to fix it.
    Again, is with a Darker Red.

A variation of the original suit, i mean i know people love the suit, but is really hard to pu it, what so ever thisone show, that if you change the red for a darker red it works

A mix of the Militar/swat suits and the Deadpool suit, as you could look, it takes out the poant for a more militar/swat style ones.

Vulture 34 make this, is still a militar/swats style suit

"

I can definitley see the third one.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ReverseNegative: So far, that is my favorite suit, it looks like the comic book version, but also looks like a movie version.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some new suits

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DEADPOOL

I REALLY liked Deadpool's Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 costume (although with slight modifications). However, I would also really like him to wear a jumpsuit modified to look like his costume from the comics. Either way I want him to wear military-styled gear.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DEADPOOL: Yeah, is more "real" and more movie style.
    Becuase lest face it, Captain America Suits looks funny on the movie, i think that what works in comics could not work in a movie.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The suit and mask, the suit is from a guy who is called acid scum.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.