THE DEADPOOL MOVIE

Posted by comicbooks1234 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The Deadpool Movie is going to be huge when it comes out but theres just one problem. We dont know when it comes out people are saying that it might come out in 2012 or 2014. I was on google images and typed in deadpool movie it brought movie posters saying 2012 or 2014 or coming soon whats that mees its going to come out in 2020! Well thats one issue the second is which xmen chacter is going to be in it domino doop wolvirene who is it going be we dont know! But when the movie comes out it beter be good

#1 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicbooks1234: Wrong forum. The Deadpool picture you posted is fan art. I don't think it has been officially stated when the film is coming out.

#2 Posted by PrinceZiara (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Freaking Ryan Reynolds. I wish it wasn't him playing the role.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.