Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Surprsd Fox nvr saw the similarities between moviepool and Baraka

Catastrophic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Catastrophic

Were you? I mean Baraka is quite a well known character. Plus, MK had a cross over fighting game with DC(Marvel should do one), surely comic fans are able to notice the similarities.

Deadstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Deadstroke

they should have a Marvel vs MK video game

Put Deadpool in the game and have him fight and kick Baraka's ass.

Along with some witty liners made specially when he fights him.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By G'bandit

-___________________-

That is really BS you're telling me that such a huge company with so many people in it they never played Mortal Kombat?

Dude there were even movies of this game

The first movie (on its time) was a huge deal, everyone loved it

And Baraka I remember was one of the MK poster boys because he looked so sick

Other poster boys were Raiden, Kung Lao and Liu

But in every magazine ever since Baraka came out he has been on the cover with his arm cross showing off his ugly smile and blades.

Stealthpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stealthpool

Marvel vs DC was crap, too many "heroes" that couldn't perform fatalities because they are "good." Marvel vs MK would have been 100095433830948340304390 times better.

Catastrophic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Catastrophic
    G'bandit said:
    -___________________- That is really BS you're telling me that such a huge company with so many people in it they ... [more]
    Probably they played it but surprised they didn't go with another design, it looks TOO Baraka. From a distance it really looks like Baraka, I even noticed the Baraka similarities before I read that people were calling Weapon Xi Barakapool.

Even the skin colour smells or Baraka, the only thing that is missing is the Baraka mouth. 
    Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

@Stealthpool:
    I don't know about Marvel Vs MK being much better. The problem with the game is that too many corners were cut because they knew MK fans and enough DC fans would buy it.

Does every here know that Barracka was actually based off of Wolverine. Strange how it kinda comes full circle isn't it?
    Delta Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Delta Red

"Anything VS MK" would be a terrible bad game as long is being made by Midway.
    MK was never about gameplay, it was only about blood, gore and guts flying everywhere, and it was cool 15+ years ago, but now it doesn't offer anything good.

Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the ace of knaves

I disagree. Deadly Alliance and the one after it (can't remember the name now) had great combo systems.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.