Spider-Man x Deadpool

#1 Edited by darthfury78 (861 posts) - - Show Bio

There is only one person who could bring them together: Vanessa Carlysle!!! 

If she was alive and had married Wade, he would be Peter Parker's son-in-law. Don't you agree?

Does anyone else feels that Vanessa Carlysle is actually a hybrid clone of Mystique with Spider-Man's DNA? I believe that she was conceived using Mystique and Spider-Man's DNA same to create her in the future. From there, someone traveled back in the past (with the test tube with the egg cell) and implanted it into Mrs. Dorothy Carlysle's womb. This would have allowed her to carry he child to term, and she would believe that Vanessa was her child.

I would love to see Vanessa not only come back into Deadpool's world once again, but also Spider-Man and Mystique's world respectively. You could say that Vanessa Carlysle is actually the daughter of Spider-Man and Mystique. Here is her info:

http://www.comicvine.com/copycat/29-13311/

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the title was suggesting....Nevermind.

#3 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna bash your creativity or imagination, but WTF?

#4 Posted by Retro_Metro (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Very weird,but also clever and believable when you think about it. :@

#5 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#6 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just gonna put this here so other fangirls won't come here and leave disappointed.

#7 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

@HarlequinKiss said:

I'm just gonna put this here so other fangirls won't come here and leave disappointed.

Their baby would never shut up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.