Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Spider-man will seemingly be kicking Deadpool hamolas.

morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By morf

Okay, WHAT THE FRAG!?!?  

PS. Spoiler...

So I just went in to check on Deadpool Bugle where i find this sneak peak on "Deadpool #19". I check it out and I face this: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=23969   

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might have happened to Spidey? In the beginning I didn't believe it and tried to convince myself there had been a laundry swap or something, but Deadpool can't give Spidey that much whoopin'. He is just a too popular character for that to happen.  

And Deadpool has skills... He's given Spidey a hard time before. Sure he could hold back in order to keep up with his new "Hero" image but... It looks like Spidey destroys 'Pool's jaw...

Any thoughts? 

This is killing me! Seriously... I can't focus on my machete juggling anymore... And Machetes are sharp!

evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By evodmasters

Well Spidey has better reflexes, speed, and his trademark spidey sense. DP doesn't get time to think or plan out a strategy while getting his face caved in. Sorry. :(

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Deadpool will never beat Spider Man

Maximo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Maximo
    @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " Deadpool will never beat Spider Man "
    morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By morf

But, don't you think Spidey's going a bit too far. He's a good-guy. Would The Amazing Spider-man really break neck's, kick another guy where.... guy's prefer not to be kicked and knock out people's jaws while their down for the count? I really think something's up with Spidey.... Maybe Deadpool has started to see Bea Arthur material in Aunt May... 
    morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morf
    @Maximo:

I'm not entirely sure... not in a "fist fight" but I think that Deadpool could have taken out Spidey with his regular arsenal. Deadpool's insane. Multiplise that by handgranades and the result equals a whole lotta' fun.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Spider-Man shouldn't struggle with Deadpool. Spidey has him beat in almost everything.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

From the looks of those scans in the link Deadpool got what he had coming I say go Spidey. Spider man made him look like a worm awesome

morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morf

He could do something similar to what he did with Daredevil in Contest of Champions 2. Pretending to have an infant hostage(a doll in the kids place) then throwing it so that the heroic character can "save" it and then ambush the hero with a gun. Of course, Spidey's Spider-sense would have made this impossible, but something in those lines.  

What really caught my attention was the severe injuries Spider-man caused Deadpool. Except for major villains, I've never seen Spider-man smack someone like that... Deadpool can take some bumps but when it is from Spider-man it seems a bit... misplaced.  

And No matter how "heroic" Deadpool tries to be he always pulls his gun.
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @Maximo said:
    " @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " Deadpool will never beat Spider Man "
    "
    bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By bioghost

somewhere out there JJJ is very happy.
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
    @morf: Spidey has fought Deadpool before. He probably does these things because he knows Deadpool can take it. Like you said, multiply that by insanity, Spidey has to pull out some stops. 

Maybe he's just had enough of Deadpool's wisecracks. Spidey just doesn't like being on the other side of the insults.....
    evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By evodmasters

Well according to the article Deadpool isn't fighting back; that being said I don't see Deadpool beating Spiderman anytime soon. Especially not in New York, you can quote me on that.

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Man of Lengend

i really hate that deadpool cant even put up a fight in this .... but it leads me to wonder ... is he not fighting back on purpose ... i mean deadpool can handle wolverine why cant he at least fight with spiderman ??? that being said i think he is holding back... again because in the article it says deadpool is being framed ... maybe later they will fight for real
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @Man of Lengend said:
    " i really hate that deadpool cant even put up a fight in this .... but it leads me to wonder ... is he not fighting back on purpose ... i mean deadpool can handle wolverine why cant he at least fight with spiderman ??? that being said i think he is holding back... again because in the article it says deadpool is being framed ... maybe later they will fight for real "
    Spider Man>>>Wolverine
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By DEADPOOL

Well Deadpool isn't there to fight, he wants Spider-Man to teach him how to be a hero.

jamesewelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By jamesewelch

If you read the article, it says that Deadpool is trying to be Spidey's sidekick. So that's probably the reason why Deadpool doesn't fight back. 

I believe Deadpool isn't fighting back on purpose. He's trying to convince Spidey that he's not the one killing people (a monkey is doing it) and that he'd make a good sidekick.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Phorqe

Spiderman>Deadpool

Looks like Spidey popped 'Pool's jaw off.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
    @jamesewelch said:
    " If you read the article, it says that Deadpool is trying to be Spidey's sidekick. So that's probably the reason why Deadpool doesn't fight back.   I believe Deadpool isn't fighting back on purpose. He's trying to convince Spidey that he's not the one killing people (a monkey is doing it) and that he'd make a good sidekick. "
    No he is just getting the crap kicked out of him before he can react
    Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

Spider-man won't kill him. But Spider-man could at least take Deadpool in a fight.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Suigetsu

lol you guys speak like if they where real life persons. 

¡Yay Another book of deadpool gettin he's ass kicked. !

TBH I am not surprised, deadpool has been gettin enlessly pwned since he's new series started.
    And he has just become into a plot and sell device for the other MU books.

Way said, this wont be a deadpool and friends book. I guess he was right, this aint that but a MU and Deadpool book instead.

And with the end of the x-men arc I ve had enought, I am dropping this magazine. Maybe Ill pick up the TPB later. 
    Deadpool of the old school was good but like all the ages it always comes to an end.
    It happened with Fathom aswell, Last good Fathom story was with mike turner and jeoff jhons, and from then it just SUCKED like a crazy vaccum.

Sayonara  Daniel Way , wake me up when Kelly returns... if he ever does.

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Man of Lengend

wow this is funny like so many people are dropping this title now becuase of this bull ... i think this time they might see a dramatic sales drop since deadpool isnt fighting spiderman he is just letting him kick his butt ....
    Avatar image for the_crimson_nutcase
    The Crimson Nutcase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well as ppl have stated he's holding back on purpose...duh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.