So if Deadpool is an agent of SHIELD...

#1 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

...shouldn't he be going on some team-up missions with Hulk? Hulk is apparently working with SHIELD in his new book as well.

This is just the initial impression of a newcomer. It just seems to me that Waid and the Deadpool writers have the same premise in mind for their Marvel Now books.

#2 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Reignmaker said:

...shouldn't he be going on some team-up missions with Hulk? Hulk is apparently working with SHIELD in his new book as well.

This is just the initial impression of a newcomer. It just seems to me that Waid and the Deadpool writers have the same premise in mind for their Marvel Now books.

I don't see that team-up lasting long. Wade would have Hulk smashing HIM more than whoever they're fighting and while it would be funny in that respect, it'd get old pretty fast. Maybe a single team up, but nothing permanent.

#3 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk would never be hulked out enough for a fight. he would be laughing at wade too much.

#4 Posted by BigMaraSpence (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't he just deputized by SHIELD so he could deal with the dead presidents? I don't think he is an official agent.

#5 Posted by VictorVonDoom_1 (142 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigMaraSpence said:

Wasn't he just deputized by SHIELD so he could deal with the dead presidents? I don't think he is an official agent.

Same what I was thinking. Pretty sure after he's done taking care of the presidents, they'll cut him loose. With his cut of the pay of course.

#6 Posted by TheMarvelFanboy (270 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully he stays with SHIELD. I dont care too much for a solo Deadpool comic after what the "Way" era did to his legacy.

#7 Posted by AmazingWebHead (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think S.H.I.E.L.D. would be a good job for Wade. He gets paid, he's allowed to kill (unless told otherwise) and it may finally get him some damn respect. His mercenary career hasn't been doing as well as it used to, and if the government let Norman Osborn become as powerful as he did, I'm sure Wade wouldn't have a problem joining.

#8 Edited by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Hulk would either be an incredibly useless but destructive team, or the best strike team ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.