Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Should Deadpool get the Carnage symbiote?

• 106 results
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DEADPOOL

The colors suit him, that's for sure. And the more mentally-unbalanced someone is, the more they're able to control the symbiote, it seems.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think it would be interesting but only for an issue or two, I can't see him keeping it for any length of time. He's crazy, but Carnage kills indiscriminately, Wade doesn't, usually. It'd be awesome for when he's in the middle of a ton of enemies (like he usually finds himself) but outside that I don't think it would work. Wade's crazy, not evil.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEADPOOL

Yeah, I'd like to see Deadpool have it for an issue or two... if the Carnage symbiote is still alive after Sentry's attack.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

i would love to see him with a symbiote period it would be sweet

PACman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By PACman

Thats would definately be pretty sick...his healing factor would make things interesting

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEADPOOL

That's actually an interesting point. I wonder how Deadpool's healing factor would respond to a symbiote trying to bond to him?

But now that it's known that symbiotes feed off of their hosts adrenaline, I'm sure a symbiote would be addicting to Deadpool.

Nameless one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Nameless one

to put it bluntly yes that would be plain AWSOME

Avatar image for nightmere_master
    nightmere master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nightmere master

it whold be the end of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DEADPOOL

I wouldn't say the end of the world... maybe the end of high prices with slashed down savings... but not world.
    Post Edited:2007-05-31 10:42:56

Ted Kord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ted Kord

Hi, I'm knew here but would like to put my two cents in. It would be cool, but a recent new avenger comics shows that the symbiotes can't bond to long with a host with a healing factor like wolverine or deadpool. They attach for a few minutes then they body naturally repells them. Though it is yet to be determined if wolverine did this naturally or because he rejected it mentally too.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Gottheit

No, because nobody should bet the Carnage Symbiote. Let it die. Please.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rotten gun

i think any symbiote would reject deadpool as a host due to his insanity

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

Buckshot says:

"I think it would be interesting but only for an issue or two, I can't see him keeping it for any length of time. He's crazy, but Carnage kills indiscriminately, Wade doesn't, usually. It'd be awesome for when he's in the middle of a ton of enemies (like he usually finds himself) but outside that I don't think it would work. Wade's crazy, not evil. "

Pretty much! I think it would take away from deadpool, cause that's who he is, he doesn't really need the carnage symbiote! (well, not permamently, would make good for a storyline, though! DP taken over by the carnage symbiote and cutting sick and loose!)

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kuchiku

it would be cool

Wireman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wireman

It would be extreme

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By methias

Wireman says:

"It would be extreme"

EXTREME!!!!

Let's go get some fking Mountain Dew.

Sorry, Harold & Kumar moment.... and ya that would rock if he got the symbiote, as if he doesn't kick enough ass as it is.

chiyonosake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By chiyonosake

thats odd i would have suspected that a host with a healing factor would be a great host since the symbiote could just keep feeding and since people with the healing factors age slower and live longer it sounds almost like the perfect couple

chiyonosake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By chiyonosake

Ted Kord says:

"Hi, I'm knew here but would like to put my two cents in. It would be cool, but a recent new avenger comics shows that the symbiotes can't bond to long with a host with a healing factor like wolverine or deadpool. They attach for a few minutes then they body naturally repells them. Though it is yet to be determined if wolverine did this naturally or because he rejected it mentally too."
    thats odd i would have suspected that a host with a healing factor would be a great host since the symbiote could just keep feeding and since people with the healing factors age slower and live longer its sounds almost like the perfect couple
    methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By methias

Nice double post.

Deadpool's body would repel it as quickly as it bonded with him. Unless he wanted it, which I don't think he would since then he wouldn't look as slick.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DEADPOOL

Methias says:

"Nice double post.Deadpool's body would repel it as quickly as it bonded with him. Unless he wanted it, which I don't think he would since then he wouldn't look as slick."

I don't know about "not looking as slick," since I imagine Deadpool with a symbiotized (it's a word now, lol) version of his costume plus that symbiote grin.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By methias

DEADPOOL says:

"Methias says:
    "Nice double post. Deadpool's body would repel it as quickly as it bonded with him. Unless he wanted it, which I don't think he would since then he wouldn't look as slick."
    I don't know about "not looking as slick," since I imagine Deadpool with a symbiotized (it's a word now, lol) version of his costume plus that symbiote grin."

I don't know, it just doesn't seem to fit with the image of Deadpool that I have in my mind.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

HADOUKEN!

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By batpool

Methias says:

"DEADPOOL says:
    "Methias says:
    "Nice double post. Deadpool's body would repel it as quickly as it bonded with him. Unless he wanted it, which I don't think he would since then he wouldn't look as slick."
    I don't know about "not looking as slick," since I imagine Deadpool with a symbiotized (it's a word now, lol) version of his costume plus that symbiote grin."

I don't know, it just doesn't seem to fit with the image of Deadpool that I have in my mind."

I think he would reject it. He's too cocky for a symbiote. I think he would have a problem sharing his body with someone else.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By methias

batpool says:

"Methias says:
    "DEADPOOL says:
    "Methias says:
    I don't know, it just doesn't seem to fit with the image of Deadpool that I have in my mind."
    I think he would reject it. He's too cocky for a symbiote. I think he would have a problem sharing his body with someone else. "

Plus, how is the symbiote going to battle all of his personalities for dominance, it would get owned.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DEADPOOL

batpool says:

"Methias says:
    "DEADPOOL says:
    "Methias says:

I think he would reject it. He's too cocky for a symbiote. I think he would have a problem sharing his body with someone else. "

He ight have a problem sharing his body, but he is pretty A.D.D. and I think he would get a kick out of the symbiote, at least for a little while. Just remember what happened when Loki gave him the powers of Thor, or when he got Marvel Girl's old costume.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By methias

DEADPOOL says:

"batpool says:
    "Methias says:
    "DEADPOOL says:
    "Methias says:
    He ight have a problem sharing his body, but he is pretty A.D.D. and I think he would get a kick out of the symbiote, at least for a little while. Just remember what happened when Loki gave him the powers of Thor, or when he got Marvel Girl's old costume."

True.

Alright, Deadpool could get the symbiote, but only for an issue or two. And he would probably go start a fight with Spidey.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By fesak  Moderator

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By warlock360

Vance Astro says:

"HADOUKEN!"

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By warlock360

fesak says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/8000/7606/179755-deadpool_400.gif"

LOL where is that from?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Methos

i've only just been getting into Deadpool...

i can't explain it, he's hilarious, i love it lol

i'm surprised there aren't more Deadpool fanfics out there :D

but nah, i think giving him the Carnage symbiote would ruin the character, he's perfectly crazy and sarcastic as he is :D

M

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DEADPOOL

Methos says:

"i've only just been getting into Deadpool...i can't explain it, he's hilarious, i love it loli'm surprised there aren't more Deadpool fanfics out there :Dbut nah, i think giving him the Carnage symbiote would ruin the character, he's perfectly crazy and sarcastic as he is :DM"

He's like crack, isn't he? It's the same story over and over again, I've heard it a hundred-fold. I remember the official Marvel: Ultimate Alliance message board. People were like "Who is Deadpool and why is he taking >insert name here<'s spot???" I was so horrified, almost no one on that board wanted Deadpool in the game... and that's when I began my holy quest. In the weeks prior to the game coming out, I turned almost all of them into Deadpool fans.

Welcome to the cult.

Warlock360 says:

"fesak says:

LOL where is that from?"

Cable & Deadpool #50. Deadpool got a symbiont! Albeit only for a couple panels...

Post Edited:2008-02-29 19:57:28

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DEADPOOL

Eternal Chaos says:

"DEADPOOL says:
    "Warlock360 says:
    "fesak says:
    LOL where is that from?"
    Cable & Deadpool #50. Deadpool got a symbiont! Albeit only for a couple panels...
    " />http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh134/Aswulf/Deadpool2.jpg"

Now I want Deadpool with a symbiote. He would look so badass. "

Maybe he didn't compleye get rid of it and a little tiny piece is hiding inside of him, waiting to return sometime in the future? Bum-bum-bum.

And what do you mean "would"? He did!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eternal Chaos

DEADPOOL says:

"Warlock360 says:
    "fesak says:
    LOL where is that from?"
    " />http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh134/Aswulf/Deadpool2.jpg"

Now I want Deadpool with a symbiote. He would look so badass.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DEADPOOL

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maybe he didn't compleye get rid of it and a little tiny piece is hiding inside of him, waiting to return sometime in the future? Bum-bum-bum. And what do you mean "would"? He did!"

Hopefully. I want him to have it now because it just looks really good. I'd love to see his character get in constant arguements with himself, it'll just be really funny to me. That, and I'd love to see him be a killer."

Deadpool was a killer, the entire theme of his series for the last 11 years has been him trying to not be a killer... become something more, achieve greatness and prove something, not only to everyone but to himself aswell.

Gottheit says:

"I don't want to see Deadpool with any symbiote, least of all stupid Carnage. Deadpool is fine without it, he doesn't need it, his costume is cool without some stupid alien, his powers work on him perfectly, he doesn't need a symbiote. No no no no no no no no."

Well it wouldn't be permanent, just a temporary power-up that lasts a few issues like all the other characters get occasionally.

And the Carnage symbiote boat has set sail, the one he got in C&D#50 is way better!

Post Edited:2008-02-29 20:08:06

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eternal Chaos

DEADPOOL says:

"Maybe he didn't compleye get rid of it and a little tiny piece is hiding inside of him, waiting to return sometime in the future? Bum-bum-bum. And what do you mean "would"? He did!"

Hopefully. I want him to have it now because it just looks really good. I'd love to see his character get in constant arguements with himself, it'll just be really funny to me. That, and I'd love to see him be a killer.

I know, I just think that it would look better if he tranformed even more. The first picture is the best one. I want Eddie Brock to be Venom again...

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gottheit

I don't want to see Deadpool with any symbiote, least of all stupid Carnage. Deadpool is fine without it, he doesn't need it, his costume is cool without some stupid alien, his powers work on him perfectly, he doesn't need a symbiote. No no no no no no no no.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37  Edited By Methos

oh my god DEADPOOL, thats classic...

Shatnerian reserves lol

brilliant :D

M

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eternal Chaos

DEADPOOL says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    Hopefully. I want him to have it now because it just looks really good. I'd love to see his character get in constant arguements with himself, it'll just be really funny to me. That, and I'd love to see him be a killer."Deadpool was a killer, the entire theme of his series for the last 11 years has been him trying to not be a killer... become something more, achieve greatness and prove something, not only to everyone but to himself aswell. "

Yeah but with that symbiote attached to himself, it'd make the war with himself even greater. It could just be me, but I absolutly love the whole concept of "Person vs Self" conflicts.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By methias

Eternal Chaos says:

"DEADPOOL says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Hopefully. I want him to have it now because it just looks really good. I'd love to see his character get in constant arguements with himself, it'll just be really funny to me. That, and I'd love to see him be a killer."Deadpool was a killer, the entire theme of his series for the last 11 years has been him trying to not be a killer... become something more, achieve greatness and prove something, not only to everyone but to himself aswell. "
    Yeah but with that symbiote attached to himself, it'd make the war with himself even greater. It could just be me, but I absolutly love the whole concept of "Person vs Self" conflicts."

How about we let Way learn how to write DP before we have him write DP with a symbiote.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Somebody close this stupid ass thread.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By methias

Vance Astro says:

"Somebody close this stupid ass thread."

A deadpool thread cannot be stupid. Hold your tongue.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Methias says:

"Vance Astro says:
    A deadpool thread cannot be stupid. Hold your tongue."

Eat a dikk.Don't be mad that your a fanboy of an unimportant character.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Shaper

fesak says:

THAT.......IS......AWESOME!!!!!!

Avatar image for wolfe_aka_grey_death
    Wolfe aka Grey Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEADPOOL says:

"I wouldn't say the end of the world... maybe the end of high prices with slashed down savings... but not world.
    Post Edited:2007-05-31 10:42:56"

LOL I can actually see the comic Deadpool say just that. But to the OT, not sure a Carnage Symbiote would be good. As people have already stated Wade is not a random killer. He has his own warped moral code of sorts.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By methias

Vance Astro says:

"Methias says:
    "Vance Astro says:
    Eat a dikk.Don't be mad that your a fanboy of an unimportant character."

lol.

you're funny.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Methias says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "Methias says:
    "Vance Astro says:
    Eat a dikk.Don't be mad that your a fanboy of an unimportant character."
    lol. you're funny."

I kno.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By batpool

Methias, don't even "compliment" Vance sarcastically. He will take you seriously and his ego will get bigger than his collection of anime and male blow up dolls. I know its hard to imagine something that big but, seriously if you don't stop.....we are all doomed.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By batpool

Anywho, I think Deadpool's healing factor would/should reject the symbiote.....then again, I also think Deadpool and Wolverine shouldn't have become zombies.

The symbiote is supposedly like a leech. So, personally I think it would be cool for a few issues...maybe kinda funny...Deadpool arguing with the symbiote would be humorous.
    But as for a series or something, no.

Definitely not.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gottheit

Thank you for not sucking, Batpool. I think the Symbiote would leave, anyway, after not being able to control Mouth-Merc at all...like, just strip itself from him violently cursing and screaming at him.

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Morphid

I don't know if he should, I think it would be cool to look at though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.