Self-Duplication?

#1 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been curious... if Deadpool's head were ever to be cut off, would his body grow a new head and vice-versa?

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

No. The universe will not allow multiple Deadpools. It couldn't handle the strain of the insanity and the bill for repairing the fourth wall would be enormous.

#3 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh heh....what he said.

#4 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

All joking aside, who else thinks it would be possible?

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

When his healing is at it's best I bet he could, but most likely his body would pull itself over to his head so he could reattach it, and the head would be all mad that the body couldn't find it. I know you said all joking aside, but it fits with what he'd do.

#6 Posted by merc with a mouth (20 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know. when wolvie cut his head off bob put back on 4 him

#7 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"I've been curious... if Deadpool's head were ever to be cut off, would his body grow a new head and vice-versa?"

if wolverine can have his skin blowen off by nitro then heal back to perfect, i guess DP could get his head back

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be interesting to see. Deadpool fighting himself.

#9 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe in the future deadpool will find that his birth was not from his mothers womb but that deathstroke pulled him out his own ass... does that mean that there are already duplicates?

#10 Posted by fesak (7032 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool did get his head cut off in a recent issue of Cable & Deadpool. Nothing happened until the head was put back on the body.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.