Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Ryan Reynolds: "Deadpool beats Wolverine"

• 158 results
    DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By DeadJester

Deadpool beats wolverine no doubt. Yes, wolverine has adamantium all over his skeleton, but that does not mean he cannot be killed. If we seriously want to bring in the thought of the human anatomy stating that a bullet would not make it to his brain due to his adamantium coating, then we also have to realize that there would still be weak points in his skeleton just as if they were bone. Each joint could not be solid with adamantium or he would be unable to move, so it is quite possible for Deadpool to say, sever Logan's spine in several places where the vertebrae meet is it not? Simply put, the skeleton does not make wolverine immortal as Deadpool's curse does. So after a long, gruesome battle of epic proportions, Deadpool kills wolverine and takes title of most awesome Mutant ever. but that's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree...

armylife1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By armylife1124

No clue about Wolverine versus Deadpool, but I would love to see Hugh VS Ryan....Then have them both beat up by the dude that plays Thor

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By SexualLobster

I say Wolverine.

And I say Hugh Jackman woul Beat Ryan in a fight lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#154  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wolverine is better than Deadpool in every way. Ryan Reynolds can go EAD.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DeadJester said:

Deadpool beats wolverine no doubt. Yes, wolverine has adamantium all over his skeleton, but that does not mean he cannot be killed. If we seriously want to bring in the thought of the human anatomy stating that a bullet would not make it to his brain due to his adamantium coating, then we also have to realize that there would still be weak points in his skeleton just as if they were bone. Each joint could not be solid with adamantium or he would be unable to move, so it is quite possible for Deadpool to say, sever Logan's spine in several places where the vertebrae meet is it not? Simply put, the skeleton does not make wolverine immortal as Deadpool's curse does. So after a long, gruesome battle of epic proportions, Deadpool kills wolverine and takes title of most awesome Mutant ever. but that's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree...

It's funny to me how people think Deadpool can just kill Wolverine when he's failed to kill characters who don't have any healing factor at all, nevermind their lack of fighting skill in comparison,lack of durability,and lower physical attributes.
    DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By DeadJester

@Vance Astro said:

@DeadJester said:

It's funny to me how people think Deadpool can just kill Wolverine when he's failed to kill characters who don't have any healing factor at all, nevermind their lack of fighting skill in comparison,lack of durability,and lower physical attributes.

I don't mean to make it sound like it would be easy, so I apologize if it does. What I am stating is that if you are asking who would kill the other, then how could the answer be Wolverine? Wolverine IS able to die and Deadpool is not, so unless Wolverine has some sort of weapon or trick up his sleeve to negate Deadpool's curse, then he will lose this one. I agree that Deadpool is unable to match Wolverine toe to toe in physical prowess and most fighting skills, this is general knowledge. And I only pointed out the fact that an adamantium cased skeleton would not make Wolverine invincible. If it was a skeleton made of the material, it would be different. But one encased in it still has to have the same weak points at the joints because otherwise he'd stand solid as a statue. So feel free to conjecture about who is the better fighter or who would win if both were mortal, like before Deadpool was cursed, but when asked who would win a fight to the death, at this time the only plausible answer is Deadpool as he cannot die. I did not mean to demean Wolverine in any way and although I'm a Deadpool fan, I would never argue that he wins simply because of that fact. But in this situation, I felt the answer was pretty obvious. And I would never count out a foe when, as has been presented before in the thread, Wolverine himself is not sure he would be able to defeat Deadpool. That alone should be enough for more people to respect Deadpool than already do. I hope no one takes this the wrong way, as I like Wolverine very much myself, but wolverine versus any being unable to die would still lose regardless of who that being was, and "it's funny to me" that any one person let alone so many as have would argue otherwise.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DeadJester said:

I don't mean to make it sound like it would be easy, so I apologize if it does. What I am stating is that if you are asking who would kill the other, then how could the answer be Wolverine? Wolverine IS able to die and Deadpool is not, so unless Wolverine has some sort of weapon or trick up his sleeve to negate Deadpool's curse, then he will lose this one. I agree that Deadpool is unable to match Wolverine toe to toe in physical prowess and most fighting skills, this is general knowledge. And I only pointed out the fact that an adamantium cased skeleton would not make Wolverine invincible. If it was a skeleton made of the material, it would be different. But one encased in it still has to have the same weak points at the joints because otherwise he'd stand solid as a statue. So feel free to conjecture about who is the better fighter or who would win if both were mortal, like before Deadpool was cursed, but when asked who would win a fight to the death, at this time the only plausible answer is Deadpool as he cannot die. I did not mean to demean Wolverine in any way and although I'm a Deadpool fan, I would never argue that he wins simply because of that fact. But in this situation, I felt the answer was pretty obvious. And I would never count out a foe when, as has been presented before in the thread, Wolverine himself is not sure he would be able to defeat Deadpool. That alone should be enough for more people to respect Deadpool than already do. I hope no one takes this the wrong way, as I like Wolverine very much myself, but wolverine versus any being unable to die would still lose regardless of who that being was, and "it's funny to me" that any one person let alone so many as have would argue otherwise.

Wolverine is able to die but that doesn't mean that Deadpool is capable of killing him.Wolverine is a far better fighter than Deadpool. Not to mention the healing factor and the claws.So for the question of who wins a fight to the death between the two is a draw because Deadpool CAN'T kill Wolverine because he's not capable and Wolverine can't kill Deadpool because he can't die.
    DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By DeadJester

@Vance Astro: hahaha I guess one could argue that, but at the same time, Marvel is famous for making characters do what they should be unable to so if they decide to write a fight to the death between the two, then I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't end it with Deadpool as the victor simply because then they wouldn't have to bother with the whole curse thing. And I would say that most people would be agree that no real person is able to knock down a tree by punching it, but with a healing factor and long enough hitting it, I would venture to say that the tree could be weakened enough over the time that it happens so by the same thinking, even if Deadpool is unable to kill him with sheer skill or strength (which I agree he is unable to do very quickly) with enough bullets, grenades, sword strikes, etc, eventually he would have to get lucky enough to hit him in a kill zone. It's sheer odds at that point. Also, such conjecture about who would kill who is still going to be fruitless because of Marvel's tendency to bring back dead characters. I mean, they did just bring back Johnny Storm did they not? ;)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DeadJester said:

@Vance Astro: hahaha I guess one could argue that, but at the same time, Marvel is famous for making characters do what they should be unable to so if they decide to write a fight to the death between the two, then I wouldn't be surprised if they wouldn't end it with Deadpool as the victor simply because then they wouldn't have to bother with the whole curse thing. And I would say that most people would be agree that no real person is able to knock down a tree by punching it, but with a healing factor and long enough hitting it, I would venture to say that the tree could be weakened enough over the time that it happens so by the same thinking, even if Deadpool is unable to kill him with sheer skill or strength (which I agree he is unable to do very quickly) with enough bullets, grenades, sword strikes, etc, eventually he would have to get lucky enough to hit him in a kill zone. It's sheer odds at that point. Also, such conjecture about who would kill who is still going to be fruitless because of Marvel's tendency to bring back dead characters. I mean, they did just bring back Johnny Storm did they not? ;)

If the death of Wolverine is at the hands of Deadpool..Marvel is going to have some problems on their hands LMAO.
    DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By DeadJester

@Vance Astro: Haha very true, but I don't think they will ever kill off Wolverine until he stops selling. And how can he do that until they stop pushing him into every single team/comic? I simply feel that if they want an exciting battle full of extreme aggression, and maybe a couple funny one-liners, then that would be the way to go. Besides, couldn't you imagine Deadpool staring out of the comic as if talking to the reader saying in his yellow box "Can you believe Marvel let me do THAT?" lol. priceless

SuperZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#161  Edited By SuperZero

Are you guys just being fanboys or what? Adamantium skeleton = UNFUCKING DESTRUCTIBLE. The bub would cut Wade to pieces and separate them forever. End of story.

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
    yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

................Ryan Reynolds was later replaced by Ryan Gosling for reasons not released from Marvel

Reynolds is still in Hal Jordan mode

DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By DeadJester

@SuperZero: No being Fanboys here. If you read Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk, Betty tells Logan that his skeleton may be indestructible but his joints are not. Which I have stated in a previous post. His skeleton may not get crushed, but it can be separated. I realize that is the Ultimate version, but I would assume that Adamantium skeletons would act the same in either universe (as if the skeleton were solid, Wolverine might not be able to die but also could not move). And Just separating Deadpool's parts wouldn't work. Read the Evil Deadpool arc. Previously separated parts of Deadpool manage to become a whole new character so Deadpool can simply regenerate whole limbs too. And While I also am one of the first to admit that Deadpool is not on par with Wolverine in most stats, he beats him in one. HE CAN NOT DIE. So simply put, with the possible weak points in his skeleton and the actual (though admittedly slim) possibility of dying versus Deadpool's inability to die, the only possible answer is Deadpool wins a fight to the Death between these two. Well, that or they both get tired of it and go their separate ways like most of their other meetings....

DeadJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By DeadJester

@yumyumbubblegum said:

................Ryan Reynolds was later replaced by Ryan Gosling for reasons not released from Marvel

Reynolds is still in Hal Jordan mode

Is this true or a joke? Cause if it is true, it'd be the dumbest move ever. I thought Reynolds did a pretty good job playing the slightly crazy and still bad ass demeanor of Wade Wilson on Wolverine: Origins and I don't see Ryan Gosling pulling this off?

deadpoolvs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly,they both have sharp weapons,they both have healing factors,so this fight could keep on going for ever!!!

But,deadpool would have a chance of defeating wolverine because deadpool has guns and, if you look at the game marvel ultimate alliance 2, wolverine heals only 5 damage but deadpool heals 16,proving that deadpool has a better healing factor. so yeah, deadpool would win...

oh, and by the way, striderno9,deadpool has swords too and deadpool can teleport, suck on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert2928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is a good fighter with a lot of experience however Deadpool is often underrated and seen as a "clown" in Marvel universe however some of Deadpool's combat feats are noteworthy (If I'm not mistaken didn't he defeat Iron Fist and Luke Cage at the same time?)

The way I see it they both are skilled fighters who both have healing factor. The difference is the claws wolverine uses and the tech Deadpool uses. Wolverine, despite all the combat experience, is a brawler so is only really effective in close quarters. Better than Deadpool though? Depends on which writer's work your reading lol We both know that Wolverine is not the best "hand to hand" combatant in the Marvel universe.

Even if Wolverine takes close combat (which can be debated) Wolverine's claws, as far as I know, are useless for mid and ranged combat. Deadpool could just play keep away until Wolverine gives an opening. Wolverine's downfall IMO is that he is prone to let his emotions rule him in battle giving into blind anger. I think we can all agree that when angry you don't think as clearly as you should making you prone to mistakes. All that "combat experience" potentially becomes useless because wolverine's going to primarily brawl if angry. Take into account that Deadpool trash talks often and Wolverine will likely lose his temper during this fight lol Take into account that Deadpool, despite looking like the "village idiot", still uses tactics in battle. I'm a firm believer in tactics > brute force so Deadpool would have an advantage due to a variety of strategy/tactics. On someone as strong as the Hulk or Thor I think that Deadpool would have a disadvantage due to the massive gap in strength but the gap between Wolverine and Deadpool is not THAT significant. Wolverine is stronger but not by some huge amount.

Wolverine's strategy is "tested and true" but limited to close combat (still debatable) only. Deadpool is a "wild card" with advantages in Mid to long ranged combat (where unbreakable claws can't reach it's opponent) I also notice this was a "who would kill who" type of deal and Deadpool's well...incapable of dying, as far as I know, so yeah Deadpool would likely win in that department lol Really it's more of who can incapacitate the other first.

That's my $0.02 on the topic anyway

GBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They are equally matched IMO it all comes down to who gets who first.

Most times I will admit Deadpool will get the short stick. Why? Because he loves to mess with Jimmy

But Deadpool has defeated him before in just a few moves so it's not like he will be a pushover.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.