Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool in the Wolverine Movie :)

• 123 results
    Avatar image for wolfe_aka_grey_death
    Wolfe aka Grey Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

Ryan Reynolds? nudity better be involved. lol

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By methias

Wolfe aka Grey Death says:

"http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117981136.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&query=deadpool I loved him in Blade Trinity and I understand that while he was not true to the character of King, I feel he could do well as Deadpool."

His portrayal of King was exactly what the writer and director wanted, no fault of Ryan's.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

WILL.I.AM....WTF

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pixelized

Are you kidding me? Deadpool is a complete loon, so you know there has to be some kind of "junk" shown hahaa

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By methias

pixelized says:

"Ryan Reynolds? nudity better be involved. lol"

Ehh, no thanks. The guy's cool, but I would rather not see his junk. Especially his wade-esque scarred up junk.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pixelized

Vance Astro says:

"pixelized says:
    "Are you kidding me? Deadpool is a complete loon, so you know there has to be some kind of "junk" shown hahaa"
    That doesn't answer my question."

Oh sorry..i was replying to someone else...but to answer your question, its a yes :)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

pixelized says:

"Ryan Reynolds? nudity better be involved. lol"

Are you gay?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

pixelized says:

"Are you kidding me? Deadpool is a complete loon, so you know there has to be some kind of "junk" shown hahaa"

That doesn't answer my question.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By methias

pixelized says:

Ehhhhh, scarring images all around huh?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pixelized

Its all good! [=

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

pixelized says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "pixelized says:
    That doesn't answer my question."
    Oh sorry..i was replying to someone else...but to answer your question, its a yes :)"

I figured I just wanted to get conformation before I assumed.No offense.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "***WILL.I.AM....WTF***"
    LOL. Yeah I heard about Will.I.Am in the movie."

I'm so mad off it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn

Vance Astro says:

"***WILL.I.AM....WTF***"

LOL. Yeah I heard about Will.I.Am in the movie.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iSHADOW

waiting is on comedy central right now. ryan reynolds is hillarious i still say hes a perfect fit for deadpool

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iSHADOW

Queen Kong says:

"Kiara_Sullivan says:
    "Did I hear Naked and Ryan Reynlds put in the same sentence o_O"

rips eyes out"

theres a lot worse people you could see naked

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Queen Kong

Kiara_Sullivan says:

"Whats wrong Queen Kong. Can't handle a gods looks? *raises brows*"

Reynolds isn't sexy too me.I honestly hope he's not naked in this movie.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By methias

I like how there were three of us until the word naked came up. You damn perverts.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Queen Kong

Kiara_Sullivan says:

"Did I hear Naked and Ryan Reynlds put in the same sentence o_O"

rips eyes out

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iSHADOW

Methias says:

"I like how there were three of us until the word naked came up. You damn perverts."

sex sells

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Queen Kong

Methias says:

"I like how there were three of us until the word naked came up. You damn perverts."

It was pixilized who mentioned frontal nudity.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cpt_linger

Kiara_Sullivan says:

"Just when it comes to Ryan. And I am no perv -__-"

i am completely 100% straight and that makes me comfortable to say ryan renolds is a sexy man! but i beleive its can be compared to many situation like, if i asked you ( to a guy ) would you "do" paris hilton - you would most likely be yes HOWEVER there are the minority that would not. Paris is good to go for me tho :)

and if another guy had to join in i would probably pick ryan, as long as i didn't see his you know... blade...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

cpt_linger says:

"Kiara_Sullivan says:
    "Just when it comes to Ryan. And I am no perv -__-"
    i am completely 100% straight and that makes me comfortable to say ryan renolds is a sexy man! but i beleive its can be compared to many situation like, if i asked you ( to a guy ) would you "do" paris hilton - you would most likely be yes HOWEVER there are the minority that would not. Paris is good to go for me tho :) and if another guy had to join in i would probably pick ryan, as long as i didn't see his you know... blade..."

Your gay.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cpt_linger

gee some people just cant take a joke these days, sorry next time i will stick a little " :P " at the end of it if that would straighten it up a bit for you! This thread however is about ryan renolds playing deadpool and no im not gay, this thread is not about me and my love life!

if you want to make a thread about YOUR love life go right a head im sure your keyboard could use the rest.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

cpt_linger says:

"gee some people just cant take a joke these days, sorry next time i will stick a little " :P " at the end of it if that would straighten it up a bit for you! This thread however is about ryan renolds playing deadpool and no im not gay, this thread is not about me and my love life! if you want to make a thread about YOUR love life go right a head im sure your keyboard could use the rest. "

Now that I called you gay now the thread is back on topic.I see how it is.I don't need to make a thread about my love life because mine isn't in question.I didn't call a man sexy.Your post seemed sincere.If you were joking you should have said lol or something because the way you phrased it led me to believe you have a sexual attraction to a male but you pretending you don't.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cpt_linger

Vance Astro says:

"cpt_linger says:
    "gee some people just cant take a joke these days, sorry next time i will stick a little " :P " at the end of it if that would straighten it up a bit for you! This thread however is about ryan renolds playing deadpool and no im not gay, this thread is not about me and my love life! if you want to make a thread about YOUR love life go right a head im sure your keyboard could use the rest. "
    Now that I called you gay now the thread is back on topic.I see how it is.I don't need to make a thread about my love life because mine isn't in question.I didn't call a man sexy.Your post seemed sincere.If you were joking you should have said lol or something because the way you phrased it led me to believe you have a sexual attraction to a male but you pretending you don't."

now i suppose this is the part where i make up a girl friend, send you a phony google image photo of some sporty hottie that i'll call hmmm... lets see... vallery? jennifer? i don't know maybe even brooke, i'll say ive been with her for a couple of years and we have very good future prospects.

well you're half right champ...

meet stacy

maybe i can get her to do a pose for you or something, a thumbs up maybe. i'd say you deserve the finger... wanker
    Post Edited:2008-03-17 02:52:05

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

cpt_linger says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "cpt_linger says:
    Now that I called you gay now the thread is back on topic.I see how it is.I don't need to make a thread about my love life because mine isn't in question.I didn't call a man sexy.Your post seemed sincere.If you were joking you should have said lol or something because the way you phrased it led me to believe you have a sexual attraction to a male but you pretending you don't."
    now i suppose this is the part where i make up a girl friend, send you a phony google image photo of some sporty hottie that i'll call hmmm... lets see... vallery? jennifer? i don't know maybe even brooke, i'll say ive been with her for a couple of years and we have very good future prospects. well you're half right champ... meet stacy maybe i can get her to do a pose for you or something, a thumbs up maybe. i'd say you deserve the finger... wanker
    Post Edited:2008-03-17 02:52:05"

How can you say gay sh!t and then get mad when I call you gay.If your not gay all you had to say was you were joking.If you have a sexual attraction to a man,just because you have a girlfriend it doesn't excuse you from being gay.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cpt_linger

i think we should just put this one to bed because its just not an interesting topic on my part. i KNOW that i am not gay, and if it honestly pleases your forum fantasies thats fine, i just don't want to know about it.

and also im pretty sure having a girlfriend excuses me from being gay. i dont pull her hair back and pretend shes a man.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

cpt_linger says:

"i think we should just put this one to bed because its just not an interesting topic on my part. i KNOW that i am not gay, and if it honestly pleases your forum fantasies thats fine, i just don't want to know about it. and also im pretty sure having a girlfriend excuses me from being gay. i dont pull her hair back and pretend shes a man."

Now your trying to get out of being gay by trying to say it pleases my fantasy to call you gay.You said Ryan Reynolds was sexy.If you meant it as a joke as I said you could have just said you were joking.Instead you decided to get defensive and show me pictures.I don't know what you do with your girl and I don't care, the other point I was trying to make was showing me that pic doesn't excuse you from being gay.You can have a girlfriend and still have an attraction to men,it's the perfect cover up,or it's bi-sexuality which is still gay.Now next time you make a joke if that was a joke be more clear because if you say a man is sexy and you mean it then your gay.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

cpt_linger says:

"you said the word "gay" five times in that little rant"

You said Ryan Reynolds was sexy.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By cpt_linger

you said the word "gay" five times in that little rant

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By IcePrince_X

i think he's cool for the character, besides if you don't like his face it will be covered by a mask anyway.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

cpt_linger says:

"LOL this is all quite ironic, Vance because that was a statement, not my opinion! Matt Damon is the worlds sexiest man, not in my opinion, but it has been stated as a voted fact. Statement! okay, not my opinion. enough please"

Your attempt to cover it up failed.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cpt_linger

you just don't give up do you, stop dating your laptop and having threesomes with your internet and find something better to do you lifeless loser, offend me and i will offend you! and beleive me my bite is much worse than my bark (but seriously i will make no attempt to harm, only threats)

just leave it alone honestly, its not worth debating, and yes i must have the last word.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cpt_linger

LOL this is all quite ironic, Vance because that was a statement, not my opinion! Matt Damon is the worlds sexiest man, not in my opinion, but it has been stated as a voted fact.

Statement! okay, not my opinion. enough please

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

cpt_linger says:

"you just don't give up do you, stop dating your laptop and having threesomes with your internet and find something better to do you lifeless loser, offend me and i will offend you! and beleive me my bite is much worse than my bark (but seriously i will make no attempt to harm, only threats) just leave it alone honestly, its not worth debating, and yes i must have the last word."

Again with the cover ups.You made a statement in you own words of someones opinion and now you want me to believe that's not what you meant.Your not offending me at all.In the morning everyone will read this thread and realize you said some gay sh!t and did a poor job of covering it up.Way to go.

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cpt_linger

is madonna a lesbo for kissing britanny spears you loser? pretty sure she's not. is sean william scott a homosexual for kissing jason biggs, i doubt it. is ashton kutcher a homosexual for kissing sean william scott, don't think so. so how am i a homosexual for having a female companion and calling ryan renolds sexy??? how?? i know a lot of females i shit you not, and they would all agree with me on this matter.

you may not be as comfortable with your sexuality as i am, but i know for a dam fact i am not gay. and just because i called another male sexy, doesn't make me gay, it makes me open minded. what you interpret as gay is your own problem, not mine, however it is you who offended me originally by calling me gay. i have told you that i am not gay, i have tried as hard as possible to prove i am not gay, and you just wont take it in your thick fucking skull.

so you can think what you want because what i know is what matters. but in all honesty, i have no sexual attraction to ryan renolds, i have no intention of sleeping with him or any other man on this earth.

if you are not comfortable with your sexuality i am sorry for you, you may possibly still be a virgin, incapable of exploring love and its gifts. so instead of continuously accusing me of being something im not, why don't you pull your dick out of your cd drive and get out there and meet a nice young man who will accept you for the fucked up, annoying lonely cock sucking loser that your are.

(apologies to other users and admin, i will not change my post, do what you will)

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
    ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ronin alexsnder

cap i feel bad for u my man. the appropriate term u shoulda used is ryan reynolds is a good looking guy instead saying he's sexy im not at all calling u gay just sayin by calling him sexy you bring the gay thing upon urself.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ronin alexsnder

so deadpool is gonna be in the wolverine movie thats cool will his part be big or just a 2 min scene

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cpt_linger

ronin alexsnder says:

"cap i feel bad for u my man. the appropriate term u shoulda used is ryan reynolds is a good looking guy instead saying he's sexy im not at all calling u gay just sayin by calling him sexy you bring the gay thing upon urself."

i see what you mean, and perhaps where i come from, things are said and done a little differently to where you might come from. in australia, homosexuality is joked apon like it is nothing at all. i don't mean homosexuals are offended and disrespected, but it really isn't a big deal here in australia and i am really surprised that i am being called gay for saying something that if you asked every woman on this planet, more than 90% would probably agree.

however, i appreciate that you have said what you have said instead of accusing me of being gay, it is a much more mature way of handling the situation. things got out of hand i wont lie, but vance astro is just a complete cock head man.

allow me to hereby re-word. i believe ryan renolds, through the eyes of a female would be an attractive male who would draw a lot of Y-chromozone attention. i would like to party with him, not sleep with him.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ronin alexsnder

Post Deleted.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eraser

Liev Schreiber is playing Sabertooth in the Wolverine Movie

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ronin alexsnder

what all characters are going to be in this movie. when will it be taking place.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Meh, bad casting choice in my opinion.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Maverick

Sabretooth

Stryker

Wraith

Gambit

Silver Fox

Blackwing

Deadpool

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eraser

I think they are calling it X-Men Origins: Wolverine

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ronin alexsnder

this one is actually gonna have gambit.@gambler thats pretty bad wolverine wont be in the movie huh. LOL. whose gonna play gambit
    Post Edited:2008-03-17 10:37:26

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

I think Ryan Reynolds is sexxxxxxy.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Gambler says:

"MaverickSabretoothStrykerWraithGambitSilver FoxBlackwingDeadpool"

Not Blackwing, Beak.
    Post Edited:2008-03-17 11:30:37

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By warlock360

Red L.A.M.P. says:

"I think Ryan Reynolds is sexxxxxxy."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.